Vladimir

How to Release Tension and Heal the Body with Humming

11 posts in this topic

@Vladimir I've actually had TMJ for a while on the left side of my jaw. Used to be much worse, but it's a lot better now. 

That's where i hold a lot of unconscious tension, for sure.

I never thought about sending "loving energy" to those areas, interesting way to think about it.

Some constructive criticism: 

Keep posting! I wanna see what else you know :)

I liked your choice of words in this video.

Introduce yourself! Haha.

This is all derived from Wilhelm Reich. Do some homework on his books and practices. This stuff is nuts, powerful, and insanely counterintuitive 

@Sahil Pandit I've taken these ideas from a couple of books: The Humming Effect where they talk about healing with humming and how powerful it is and Messages From Water and the Universe. The two are very closely related, Humming Effect actually mentioned the Water book. Basically humming itself is very powerful, but humming with added intention is even more powerful to the point of being able to literally change reality. I just scratched the surface in the video because I wanted to keep it very simple and practical, but there is huge science and direct experience evidence behind these powerful techniques. I've also been using them to reprogram my subconscious mind by doing all kinds of visualizations during humming, so I can remind myself to think the right, holistic thoughts instead of slipping back into old patterns. This technique helped me get through the worst, scariest, darkest times of my soul during this process of self evolution, so I feel passionate sharing it with others.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

@Vladimir Nice video! I will definitely give this a go over the next week and report back if I notice any benefits.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Now they are finally figuring out the importance of Ohming and Mantras that the we have been sharing for thousands of years :)

B R E A T H E