Nadosa

I hate social media, I hate TV, AND I hate that they are the only things cheering me

9 posts in this topic

..when I am down. I cant help it. Uff so much self-hatred at the moment. Can anyone help and read my last thread. I am dying of this rash (hives) too.

And I dont want to be dependent on social media and internet anymore but I am addicted.

Edited by Nadosa

@Nadosa you won't be able to overcome an addiction if you don't replace them.

instead of trying to cut your tv/internet usage, start something else. go out and take a walk by the trees.

unborn Truth

I do have them, I have a good life.

If you don't want these digital possessions to posses you, ask yourself, "Are these things controlling me? Am I being controlled by these things right now? And what must I do to let go of control and unleash myself?"

If you like being in video games, I think it's much more worthwhile to experience this outside. A more old school approach to video game experience but at the end of the day you won't regret it. Enjoy. :P

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

On 1/12/2019 at 6:55 PM, Nadosa said:

..when I am down. I cant help it. Uff so much self-hatred at the moment. Can anyone help and read my last thread. I am dying of this rash (hives) too.

And I dont want to be dependent on social media and internet anymore but I am addicted.

Just enjoy your media and internet.  Is it causing you harm?  What are some of the positives of it?  Of your life, of you as a individual.  Focus on those for a while, instead of hating everything about it and even yourself.  Appreciation is a wonderfull pill