Benoit Jazy

New Age Ascension is bullshit!

39 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Now when your tired of acting like a know it all, and actually have some humbleness to you...here is a good source that can describe what 5-D is. 

https://www.cavalher.com/what-is-the-5th-dimension

Thank you. Exactly what I needed right now.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

@Razard86 Why not ∞-D? Or how about 0-D?

I struggle to understand how putting a number on your experience of consciousness helps. Imagine entering the 5th dimension and there you meet some kind of aethereal being that tells you that, "You've got to ascend to the 6th dimension if you want to be truly spiritual! The 5th dimension is for amateurs.", then you do all of that and are told that you've now got to "ascend to the 7th dimension if you want the REAL juice" and it just keeps going and going.

I feel like it just complicates things.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

On 8/1/2019 at 10:06 AM, Benoit Jazy said:

A lot of new age content make it sound like you are ascending; it’s incredible, we’re getting upgraded to the fifth dimension. But from what I can tell, wether you call it spiritual awakening, mid life crisis, a existential crisis, dark night of the soul,... it is pointing to the same thing, and has been there since the dawn of time. (See Joseph Campbell’s Hero’s Journey). There comes a time in the life of a man where he needs transformation.

There is no upgrade,  you didn’t choose to incarnate right now because it is so cool to awaken, you won’t get caught in another 17000 years of reincarnation if you don’t upgrade your vibration right now. I can’t believe I adopted these silly beliefs for a while. It is ridiculous. There is only a transformation, a return to the Self.

All that content is a guy who is going to parachute in but who talks endlessly about it and never jumps. It is fine as an introduction, inspiration, mental openness to new possibilities, but the less time you spend in that reading phase, the better.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Now when your tired of acting like a know it all, and actually have some humbleness to you...here is a good source that can describe what 5-D is. Majority of you will never reach 5-D because you are too afraid to deal with your repressed pain, and are too in love with hatred and ignorance. Prove me wrong....

Hate is addictive because it gives an illusion of control. It's the ego.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

Hate is addictive because it gives an illusion of control. It's the ego

Hate is useful, same than a bad smell. It prevents you to eat shit

On 08/01/2019 at 10:06 AM, Benoit Jazy said:

A lot of new age content make it sound like you are ascending; it’s incredible, we’re getting upgraded to the fifth dimension. But from what I can tell, wether you call it spiritual awakening, mid life crisis, a existential crisis, dark night of the soul,... it is pointing to the same thing, and has been there since the dawn of time. (See Joseph Campbell’s Hero’s Journey). There comes a time in the life of a man where he needs transformation.

There is no upgrade,  you didn’t choose to incarnate right now because it is so cool to awaken, you won’t get caught in another 17000 years of reincarnation if you don’t upgrade your vibration right now. I can’t believe I adopted these silly beliefs for a while. It is ridiculous. There is only a transformation, a return to the Self.

Great realization. However I do think there is a profound reason people are obsessed with salvation, hell, how much reincarnations before liberation (which is basically just the same as heaven and hell). and that reason is that people are afraid of reality's infinite potential. I mean, how do you know that those theories are false? there might be a structure to the universe/Consciousness as to what you have to go through. Fear is a profound thing

55 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@Razard86 Why not ∞-D? Or how about 0-D?

I struggle to understand how putting a number on your experience of consciousness helps. Imagine entering the 5th dimension and there you meet some kind of aethereal being that tells you that, "You've got to ascend to the 6th dimension if you want to be truly spiritual! The 5th dimension is for amateurs.", then you do all of that and are told that you've now got to "ascend to the 7th dimension if you want the REAL juice" and it just keeps going and going.

I feel like it just complicates things.

If you want to do 0D...do 0D...does it really matter if they put numbers on it or not? Why don't you ask yourself...why does it bother me that they put numbers on it? Also...why does the number complicate things? Did you read the source material I gave, I think they do a good job of explaining their perspective. Like anything it is a map at the end of the day...but understand if you dismiss something without truly understanding it....you are just being a bigot. Nothing wrong with that.....being a bigot is a part of the natural psychology of the human experience at some point in time we are all being bigoted.

But hey you can always take the harder path.....and try to understand what they are saying....either way its ultimately up to you. No wrong or right in this scenario...and if you don't like the word bigot...we can replace it as you are being biased...either way it is what it is... thanks for your response.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 I've read the source material, the broader message is valid, I guess I just don't resonate with how it's being packaged. I just think that you could call it ascending into the whatever-th dimension and it wouldn't change anything about the message itself, so why not leave it out?

To me it's a form of spiritual branding, where you try to make an idea sound a certain way, rather than trying to communicate the idea as clearly as you can. I mean every spiritual "teacher" has their own "brand of truth", in that they have their own unique way of expressing it (which will never be 100% clear from lower povs), so this whole "5th dimension, crystal, starseed" type of  spirituality can still serve as a valid path towards realization, as long as one can transcend it. There is nothing inherently "wrong" about it. I just personally think that it undersells what can be achieved through these methods by calling it something minute like "5th dimensional", when there are much more profound dimensions to reality than that. We only care about the 5th dimension because we conventionally appear to be 3rd dimensional entities. If we lived in the 1000th dimension we might not even care about whatever the fuck is going on down there. Point is: it's kind of human centric. A "3rd/4th dimensional" bias if we want to use that lingo.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

5 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Hate is addictive because it gives an illusion of control. It's the ego.

Totally true...but all of a life is addictive....life is the craziest drug....that is the hilarious part of all this....life itself is a drug. You don't even need drugs....your body is a drug...consciousness is a drug....that's the part that is hilarious!!! People only use  drugs to access a more direct connection to consciousness and they don't even realize it.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 9/21/2023 at 4:38 PM, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@Razard86 I've read the source material, the broader message is valid, I guess I just don't resonate with how it's being packaged. I just think that you could call it ascending into the whatever-th dimension and it wouldn't change anything about the message itself, so why not leave it out?

To me it's a form of spiritual branding, where you try to make an idea sound a certain way, rather than trying to communicate the idea as clearly as you can. I mean every spiritual "teacher" has their own "brand of truth", in that they have their own unique way of expressing it (which will never be 100% clear from lower povs), so this whole "5th dimension, crystal, starseed" type of  spirituality can still serve as a valid path towards realization, as long as one can transcend it. There is nothing inherently "wrong" about it. I just personally think that it undersells what can be achieved through these methods by calling it something minute like "5th dimensional", when there are much more profound dimensions to reality than that. We only care about the 5th dimension because we conventionally appear to be 3rd dimensional entities. If we lived in the 1000th dimension we might not even care about whatever the fuck is going on down there. Point is: it's kind of human centric. A "3rd/4th dimensional" bias if we want to use that lingo.

That is because the word dimension is important. I'll give you an example. 

2D stands for 2 dimension. Height and width

3 D stands for 3 dimension height, width, and length.

Do you understand that baseline enlightenment....allows you to enter a 5 dimension in which....distance, and time is removed?

For example....let's say you watch a video of Leo....as a regular human it is just some video on Youtube

For an enlightened person....they are in the same room as Leo, Leo is just them talking to themselves for the FIRST TIME EVER, and.... it is realized that Leo is imaginary, and is YOU telling yourself a story about their experiences. Oh and also...his body is felt at your body.

You realize that the screen of your phone, tablet, or laptop is imaginary so Leo isn't in the screen, he is within you.

You see? You open up another dimension of experience that you previously couldn't access. What you don't realize is LOGIC, creates walls of dimensions. You only experience a 3D reality because you believe reality to be 3D. I don't live in a 3-D reality...my experience is NOT 3 D. Or 4D. My experience of reality is 5-D. 

Most psychedelic users are in 4D. They glimpse 5 D but it scares them because that is the perceived reality as being imaginary. Also 5-D is nothing....if I can drop my attachment to being human enough....I will be able to transcend 5-D and go even beyond that. Going beyond 5-D removes physicality completely. Now is when you start entering creator mode, but that state currently would feel like pure insanity...for most humans 5-D is pure insanity LOL. Hell most can't even handle 4-D.

Consider that biology and technology are the same....consider that what you call nature....is the same as technology. Consider that maybe the biological human body...is really just a virtual reality suit that can be modified and upgraded and depending how you do that...changes the subjective experience of said reality.

Ever consider that?

Also....as technology and science change their models due to true understanding of Consciousness, you are going to hear more about dimensions. One of the issues with the Spiritual Community I have learned is you all's bias against logic and thinking. Guess what? Silence and sound are the same. Thought and the lack of thought are the same.

For example...to think...is to meditate on thoughts!!! Some people think meditation is standing still, but concentration is a form of meditation and you can do that MOVING!!! The key to greater understanding is to remove your bias!! Your bias will restrict your ability to make sense of things and will get you paradigm locked!!! You don't know how many traps I had to avoid because of all this traditional human bias.

Traditional human bias is BULLSHIT!!! Instead of blindly believing....TEST things!!! There is nothing wrong with 5-D it does a good job of explaining this video Leo made in the past....

https://www.actualized.org/insights/sherlock-holmes-brain

Leo uses the word "orthogonal"

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=567835797&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS991US992&sxsrf=AM9HkKlHDCl0cS1XlAwV1B9Uhisb-mQdwA:1695469294877&q=orthogonal&si=ALGXSlbK6dNKc3P-z0hratVoTzWIsDxAZ1lLU7x9N1xOd-XH0vxhagLClTpkSqWeYCXy0OhNVqLKLhKPYNos1rx46VeUD2DvRWRbfuCjB_d0rw-sEZyNdUg%3D&expnd=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiLyLGo08CBAxWeJUQIHUPQAAwQ2v4IegQIHRAT&biw=1422&bih=678&dpr=1.35

Sometimes brainy math nerds like Leo confuse people talking like this. In this example the word dimension...can be used.

Consider that Enlightenment....might be the ability...to perceive dimensions....that are outside of the normal experience of those in a 3-D reality.

Your senses limit your dimensional experience. 

Edited by Razard86

On 9/21/2023 at 8:09 AM, Gabith said:

Of course, there's no evolution, no destination, no sense to anything.
This is chaos 

Spirituality is another bullshit created by your infinite mind 

@Gabith That seems very spiritual in a way.

@Razard86 But it's still a dimension, do I understand that right? So it's not some "transcendental", "trans-dimensional" state of being, where you completely break free from all "constraints", but rather, a finite expression of the infinite? The term "3-D" for example doesn't fully capture the physical realm, it only describes the 3 spacial dimensions, but you can't use it to describe other physical phenomena like color. It merely serves as a frame work to describe how photons move through the 3 dimensions, into your eyes.

I understand that when you're saying "3D", you're not strictly referring to the 3 spacial dimensions, you're using it in a broader way to describe the concept of "physicality" as a whole, I'm just using this as an example to illustrate the limits of the notion of "dimension". We could arbitrarily assign an infinite dimensions to reality, because there are infinite dimensions to reality! We could assign a dimension to color, sound, human height, country size, income, etc. and it wouldn't be more or less 'real' than the spatial dimensions that are being perceived.

My basic point is that you can raise your consciousness to high levels without thinking about it in terms of dimensions. It can still act as a valuable frame wok for spiritual growth, similarly to how the 3 spatial dimensions still have a practical purpose even though they can't capture the whole of reality. So I understand where you're coming from. Everything is a projection of our current state of consciousness. If you can see clearly, you'll see everything as God and Consciousness. I was watching a documentary about the Inca the other day, and I sat down with the purpose to "listen to god". You could described what I perceived as the "language of god". God was talking to me, through the documentary. It felt like the entire documentary was crafted by myself, for myself. This random ass documentary about a topic that I'm don't really care about, somehow ended up being a valuable source of insight into myself, because I was conscious enough in that moment to recognize that everything is god playing with itself. So you can find meaning even in concepts that weren't even designed to communicate any "spiritual truths".

I don't doubt that this is of value for some. For others it'd rather act as distraction. Once you put spiritual realizations into language, a lot gets lost. Calling it a dimension might make it more tangible to comprehend on a human level, but it won't get you to realize what is being said. The same goes for concepts such as "chakra", "kundulin", "third eye", etc. All these ideas point to deeper truths, but how many times have you heard someone claim to have opened their "third eye" without having any idea about the actual meaning/implications behind those words?

Humans can get stuck in these spiritual fantasies (again, not calling what is being pointed to a fantasy, but the description of it). Focus and clarity are important. Will thinking of reality in terms of dimensions keep you from seeing clearly? Not inherently. It might though. That's the angel I'm speaking up for. My bias if you will.

beep boop

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@Razard86 But it's still a dimension, do I understand that right? So it's not some "transcendental", "trans-dimensional" state of being, where you completely break free from all "constraints", but rather, a finite expression of the infinite? The term "3-D" for example doesn't fully capture the physical realm, it only describes the 3 spacial dimensions, but you can't use it to describe other physical phenomena like color. It merely serves as a frame work to describe how photons move through the 3 dimensions, into your eyes.

I understand that when you're saying "3D", you're not strictly referring to the 3 spacial dimensions, you're using it in a broader way to describe the concept of "physicality" as a whole, I'm just using this as an example to illustrate the limits of the notion of "dimension". We could arbitrarily assign an infinite dimensions to reality, because there are infinite dimensions to reality! We could assign a dimension to color, sound, human height, country size, income, etc. and it wouldn't be more or less 'real' than the spatial dimensions that are being perceived.

My basic point is that you can raise your consciousness to high levels without thinking about it in terms of dimensions. It can still act as a valuable frame wok for spiritual growth, similarly to how the 3 spatial dimensions still have a practical purpose even though they can't capture the whole of reality. So I understand where you're coming from. Everything is a projection of our current state of consciousness. If you can see clearly, you'll see everything as God and Consciousness. I was watching a documentary about the Inca the other day, and I sat down with the purpose to "listen to god". You could described what I perceived as the "language of god". God was talking to me, through the documentary. It felt like the entire documentary was crafted by myself, for myself. This random ass documentary about a topic that I'm don't really care about, somehow ended up being a valuable source of insight into myself, because I was conscious enough in that moment to recognize that everything is god playing with itself. So you can find meaning even in concepts that weren't even designed to communicate any "spiritual truths".

I don't doubt that this is of value for some. For others it'd rather act as distraction. Once you put spiritual realizations into language, a lot gets lost. Calling it a dimension might make it more tangible to comprehend on a human level, but it won't get you to realize what is being said. The same goes for concepts such as "chakra", "kundulin", "third eye", etc. All these ideas point to deeper truths, but how many times have you heard someone claim to have opened their "third eye" without having any idea about the actual meaning/implications behind those words?

Humans can get stuck in these spiritual fantasies (again, not calling what is being pointed to a fantasy, but the description of it). Focus and clarity are important. Will thinking of reality in terms of dimensions keep you from seeing clearly? Not inherently. It might though. That's the angel I'm speaking up for. My bias if you will.

To transcend is a relational concept, and it is finite. So yes it can be transdimensional because it can take you from one dimension to another. 

For example if you draw a square...then you turn that square into a cube it has gone transdimensional and reached a new dimension from 2-D to 3-D. Right now...your mind is in denial mode. Denial mode is okay, but you need to learn to switch it to unity mode. Instead of looking for differences...look for connections. What you don't understand is logic/division can carve up for eternity, for infinity. To discover answers....you need to look for connections, for unity. THIS is how you gain more awareness. The world is in the fight for division. Very few look for unity.

Also with the color example...all terms have limitations, but you can always change the definition/expand it to include something like color. For example you could call color/light...and say light is the first dimension because you cannot perceive 3-Dimensional space as a visual space without light. So that first line...would also be the introduction of color because for a line to be perceived you need contrast, so the first dimension would be EQUAL to light/color. See? It just got accounted for.

If you want to include things like sound, and all the other things...someone again could count all those things as the first dimension. Why? Because to have sound you need it to have a contrast....silence. So you can say color, taste, etc...and then someone will respond to you that there would have to be a zero dimension before the introduction of the first dimension....and now we get into what we call NOTHING and the origins of everything.

Look just admit...you don't like the model....but if you don't like the 5-D model you don't like the 3-D model because all it does..is build off it. Right now...humans are not awake enough to communicate directly. What do I mean? When you awaken you discover that consciousness does not need language to communicate. I'll give an example. You know how you can smell something and you don't need language to know that it stinks? You can intuit from the experience of the smell that it stinks? Well one day humans will be able to communicate through their consciousness without the medium of language. 

As of now we have not developed that capacity so we have to use language and language has limitations and language is bound by models, because language is itself a model.

On 22/9/2023 at 1:30 AM, Razard86 said:

Now when your tired of acting like a know it all, and actually have some humbleness to you...here is a good source that can describe what 5-D is. Majority of you will never reach 5-D because you are too afraid to deal with your repressed pain, and are too in love with hatred and ignorance. Prove me wrong....

Great link, thanks for sharing it, 

I don’t think the ascension is bullshit. It has been hijacked though. Which will create more confusion and doubt with most people. It’s a down and out experience for some. It’s not rainbows and fairytales. But the end result will set you free.

If you know who you are, you will find the truth.

On 1/8/2019 at 4:06 AM, Benoit Jazy said:

There goes that ego again...thinking that it knows....you don't know because you haven't traveled far enough. The path is long though, if you stay on it eventually you will come back to this comment and laugh at your ignorance.

2 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

I don’t think the ascension is bullshit. It has been hijacked though. Which will create more confusion and doubt with most people. It’s a down and out experience for some. It’s not rainbows and fairytales. But the end result will set you free.

If you know who you are, you will find the truth.

In one sense what I bolded is true, in that if you live a life of honesty you will have a proper general understanding of your character, but the path will reveal unconscious layers of bullshit that you aren't even aware that is hidden. For example you don't just have to deal with your own personal inner demons, you have to deal with the inner demons of the universe! Let that part sink in....this work is not as easy as some would have it.

Those bad trips that don't make any sense that people have? Think of that as universal demons. Basically...can you let go of your judgment of some of the most decrepit things imaginable and accept them too? The further you travel in your mind....the crazier its going to get. For example...I've recently reached a point where I think I'm going to take a break for now or at least slow down my pace.

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

In one sense what I bolded is true, in that if you live a life of honesty you will have a proper general understanding of your character, but the path will reveal unconscious layers of bullshit that you aren't even aware that is hidden. For example you don't just have to deal with your own personal inner demons, you have to deal with the inner demons of the universe! Let that part sink in....this work is not as easy as some would have it.

Those bad trips that don't make any sense that people have? Think of that as universal demons. Basically...can you let go of your judgment of some of the most decrepit things imaginable and accept them too? The further you travel in your mind....the crazier its going to get. For example...I've recently reached a point where I think I'm going to take a break for now or at least slow down my pace.

Yeah, awakening is hard work.