Genghis Khan

I met an Enlightened Master

28 posts in this topic

Okay i've read it. Everyone take it from someone who has studied the brain quite intensively, none of this is metaphysics lool! this is what scientist call today neuroplasticising your brain, I self neuroplasticieded my brain and it worked quite well. Yes i encorporated metaphysical questioning into my programming, however! the only thing scientist will never understand is that data gets saved into the fabric of the akashik records. Without the understanding of this the relativety of knowledge that is already known is only attachable to what already exsist within the realms of biological science. This! is the brain neurones we all know and love. 

The difference is the neurones have nothing to do with metaphysics and only to do with physical adaptation. Metaphysics is stored in akashik records of your OWN being, which is not located within the physical realm. Yes you can neuroplasticied your brain through suggestion. But how things get truthed is within your metaphysical structure and bodies not your physical biochemical being hence the reason it is psychologically illusive. So although its someone true what this enlightened being is saying. it is only put within the physical terms of reality and not in depth metaphysical terms. 

30 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Okay i've read it. Everyone take it from someone who has studied the brain quite intensively, none of this is metaphysics lool! this is what scientist call today neuroplasticising your brain, I self neuroplasticieded my brain and it worked quite well. Yes i encorporated metaphysical questioning into my programming, however! the only thing scientist will never understand is that data gets saved into the fabric of the akashik records. Without the understanding of this the relativety of knowledge that is already known is only attachable to what already exsist within the realms of biological science. This! is the brain neurones we all know and love. 

The difference is the neurones have nothing to do with metaphysics and only to do with physical adaptation. Metaphysics is stored in akashik records of your OWN being, which is not located within the physical realm. Yes you can neuroplasticied your brain through suggestion. But how things get truthed is within your metaphysical structure and bodies not your physical biochemical being hence the reason it is psychologically illusive. So although its someone true what this enlightened being is saying. it is only put within the physical terms of reality and not in depth metaphysical terms. 

So it's more about making the body-mind-brain into a better and better receptor through suggestions and other means? But they are never the source?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Soooo many awesome books to read, thanks so much for throwing another one to the hoard :D 

11 minutes ago, Preetom said:

So it's more about making the body-mind-brain into a better and better receptor through suggestions and other means? But they are never the source?

Exactly! its to make your physical processes better and its achieved through direct observation, awareness and education 

That sounds really good thanks for the share, I'll check the ebook

Thanks for sharing @Genghis Khan  I noticed that the movie altered states is based on some of his works. I saw that movie when I was a teen and it was crazy. I remember there was a scene with that sensory deprivation tank in that movie. I have to watch it again. 

And I will order that book! I want it now!

:-P

Nice!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16