Mezanti

Leo are you still alive?

9 posts in this topic

ok, hyperbole i know, but where is this weeks video im aching to find out

Is there noone on this forum that knows him personally? Like a moderator or something?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

This isn't the first time he skipped a week. Wait until next Sunday before you worry about that.

you guys need to relax...he missed videos few times in the past and there was always this type of thread opened. "Omg has Leo died..why is there no video"? One time somebody posted an article of guy dying in motorcycle crash in Vegas and all of a sudden this was Leo committing suicide on psychadelics :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

He's already posted that he wasn't happy with the video quality this week so he is re-shooting it. Hopefully not to far away! 

He isn't dead.

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

He isn't dead.

?

11 Now Mary stood outside the tomb crying. As she wept, she bent over to look into the tomb12 and saw two angels in white, seated where Leos’ body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot.

13 They asked her, “Woman, why are you crying?”

“They have taken my Lord away,” she said, “and I don’t know where they have put him.”14 At this, she turned around and saw Leo standing there, but she did not realize that it was Leo.

Happy neeeew yeaaaar, he is ariseeen

Dont look at me! Look inside!

In 3 years of watching, pretty sure this is the longest he has gone without uploading...

I do always think think one day he will not upload on purpose in order to give us a lesson on attatchment or to emphasise that we all watch too much and we need to take more real action.