Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Patrick Lynam

Infinite waters (diving deep)

9 posts in this topic

I like this guy and the things he says but i cannot understand why he goes on about 11:11 and these numbers and 432hz. What is the go with all these numbers and shit leo never talks about it and i consider him to be one of the most evolved is infinte waters on another level hahah?  

There psycho- induced numbers of consciousness people create out of thin air. I must say i read a book and got 333,111,222 etc and  when i saw those numbers for a split second my consciousness raised ever so slightly higher lol. But its basically putting a meaning upon those numbers. 

I'm not going to lie, that diving deep guy is way to spiritual for me, I'm not even sure hes that conscious even if he has lucid dreamed his whole life lol. But like i said i'm not sure really what hes about. There are definately better people to learn from. 

4 hours ago, Patrick Lynam said:

I like this guy and the things he says but i cannot understand why he goes on about 11:11 and these numbers and 432hz. What is the go with all these numbers and shit leo never talks about it and i consider him to be one of the most evolved is infinte waters on another level hahah?  

An awakened human being will be misunderstood, there is no way around it. 

And those who are not aware enough, they will be the first to point the "nonsese" from their perspective. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

To me 11:11 is just something that catches my eye.

It reminds me of the dream. It might be any other number and have any other meaning you decide to impose, but the function is the same: to put you in the now.

11:11 is just catchy and seems to be collectively accepted in the awakening movement.

I've also heard a guy talking about 11:11 being a code of some sort. It's rather complicated though. I like simplicity.

Ralph is dope. But I think compering him to Leo makes no sense. 

Two different worlds.

Both awake, but in their own world.

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankissive never heard an explanation like that, both awake, but in their own world.  could you elaborate?

@Patrick Lynam People experience life through the set ways their body-minds view the world. It’s a bit like everyone is living in their own dimension.

Ralph experiences the world a certain way.

Leo experiences the world a certain way.

You experience the world a certain way.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Ralph is a very stage Green type of guy, a backlash against the extreme Orange mentality, alot of the stuff he says will be a bit fluffy but I love the positivity he spreads. Peeeeaaaceee

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Max_V ah yes i see, when you say both awake is that saying that they're awake compared to other people or is everyone awake?

On 12/30/2018 at 7:59 AM, Aakash said:

There psycho- induced numbers of consciousness people create out of thin air.

Bingo!