Roman25

How can you trust your mind?

153 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

What is this objective “Manifest universe”? Can it be described in words?

To the degree that it can be accurately perceived and successfully communicated.

Just now, SOUL said:

To the degree that it can be accurately perceived and successfully communicated.

How can we determine whether this objective isness is being accurately perceived? 

2 hours ago, SOUL said:

Which do you seek? To 'know if mind is deluded' or to 'experience the cessation of self suffering'? I experience the cessation of self suffering and if that liberation is merely a delusion then so be it..... let's dance!

I do not avoid delusion nor suffering.

When they seem to be, I try my best to sit with them and just be conscious.

When I invite those in; art happens.

I am fine with insanity.

I function. I can follow through my purpose.

I can express. 

It does not matter what it is.

Delusion or not, I have only love for it all!

31 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

How can we determine whether this objective isness is being accurately perceived? 

I guess I should have clarified that with the Manifest it is comprised of both subjective and objective. It also is that we have perception of the subjective and objective simultaneously as a whole experience.

That is the vexing question of how do we know if we have accurate perception because that perception is also comprised of both the subjective and objective as a whole.

This is why I don't rely on accurate perception for liberation and my peace.

55 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I do not avoid delusion nor suffering.

When they seem to be, I try my best to sit with them and just be conscious.

When I invite those in; art happens.

I am fine with insanity.

I function. I can follow through my purpose.

I can express. 

It does not matter what it is.

Delusion or not, I have only love for it all!

That is a very genuine expression of contentment and peace which very few experience, a radical acceptance of what is. Kudos.

17 minutes ago, SOUL said:

I guess I should have clarified that with the Manifest it is comprised of both subjective and objective. It also is that we have perception of the subjective and objective simultaneously as a whole experience.

That is the vexing question of how do we know if we have accurate perception because that perception is also comprised of both the subjective and objective as a whole.

This is why I don't rely on accurate perception for liberation and my peace.

Would this be analogous to the description of subjective as “relative” and objective as “absolute”? And the merging of the two?

14 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@ground

Also, who says "it is impossible to impute truth and see emptiness [of truth] at the same time." ?

I am not to be nothing merely.

I am to recognize nothing and make something out of it.

Neither does this quote imply the assertion that you were nothing nor the assertion that you were something. The quote makes explicit that you are empty of truth.
Also, what do you want the expression 'I am to be/recognize' to imply? Do you meant that you have a task to accomplish? If so then that's an instance of belief in destiny, a god's determination or similar.

14 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@ground

How does life occur over there? Does it occur at all? If there is no one, only pure nothingness, how does that interract; function? Are you open about it in your every social encounter?

Do you interract with everybody as if they were nothing as well? As if they literally are you?

Or do you just laugh "from the inside" and play out whatever you play out?

I am honestly curious.

I understand there might be no trace of an Ego.

But there must be beingness. Isness. Awareness.

What is that like over there?

I dig you tho, nothing.

Everything occurs as it occurs. Nothing to affirm, nothing to negate. Nothing to accept, nothing to reject. Occurence doesn't establish any truth. Everthing is neither something nor nothing, nor both, nor neither. There is unbounded openness in spontaneous presence. Everything's perfect.

you know exactly when you slipped out and re-integrate again. That's the perfect yoga.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

@ground There seems to be a sense of a mission. A purpose.

Always has been.

It may not be "mine" or it may not be at all, absolutely. But I choose to paint something onto this blank canvas, from this limited point of view.

Who cares if it's real or not? Precisely nobody.

Thanks for clearifying; I seem to have more understanding now.

18 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Would this be analogous to the description of subjective as “relative” and objective as “absolute”? And the merging of the two?

I had to contemplate this along with having some other commitments which provided me some time to explore it.

Yes, it is an experience in whole that is initially an expression from that whole in what appears as parts to the mind because of it's separating habituation. Although, we can recognize and realize that this is an illusion, it's not as it appears, and to this illusory perception of the mind we are merging two into a whole but it always is an expression of the whole anyway.

It could be said that the absolute is the unchanging and the relative is the changing. It could be said that the manifest is the objective and the unmanifest is the relative. It could be also said our experience of the absolute in spiritually is relative in nature and the experience of the relative of the world is objective in nature. I even got confused a few times trying to write all that.... so I'm not too sure it's that clear.

It's a whole experience that has quite a few ways of being expressed in experience and our perception of it isn't universally consistent in just one way. I guess this was a very complicated way of replying to your question with 'I don't really know if it is'. Haha

18 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@SOUL  wow. I totally lost you there. I can't make no sense or connect it to anything at all. I guess you developed supernatural mind gymnastic abilities, and it's simply beyond my level.

Which post and which part? Some of it even confused me! BAHA

32 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@SOUL  wow. I totally lost you there. I can't make no sense or connect it to anything at all. I guess you developed supernatural mind gymnastic abilities, and it's simply beyond my level.

There is no limit to delusion. Therefore of course each deluded may be restricted to its own sphere of delusion.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.