Revolutionary Think

Best method for self inquiry?

6 posts in this topic

So after watching Leo's last video I see it's important to actually do the work. I want to ask any of you if you're doing self inquiry what works for you standing, sitting, staring at your finger, closing your eyes or keeping them open. 

I always associated myself with the brain.  When Leo said something like, "are you the hand?", that made a lot of sense to me and it was obvious I wasn't the hand.  I put my one hand sideways on my forehead, and the other behind my head in a similar fashion, and my conscious felt way lower than where the brain would supposedly be.  I know that doesn't answer your question but just something that came to me after watching the video.

Best way is to observe what happens with emotions thoughts movement eyesight just observing is the best method for me...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Look at everything you think you are, mind, thoughts, body, vision, etc and realize that you are not that but you are observing that... so what/who is that observer?

Simply put: Look at what you are... until you realize you are whats looking.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!