Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

How come some people by pass kundalini prior to enlightenment?

20 posts in this topic

& some poeple go through Kundalini before & after enlightenment? 

Echart didn't go through kundalini, that I know of?

but adyashanti did? 

Edited by Tony 845

The 7 chakras are a map to the terratory; just like enlightenment is a different map. I had no interest in meditating with my eyes close so i took the path of kriya yoga and overworked my mind day after day to reach where i am today. So people like yourself, prefer to sense with your eyes closed. It is just a preference thats what the ancients realised. There is no direct path so to speak. Just the best method suited for the individual. I am an intellect if i HAD to say i'm one thing so it was just the best way for me. However, you could say at some pass i passed through a kundalini awakening, just not in the direct way it says in the books and websites. Its like leo said don't take the 10 ox pictures so literarlly. Its just in my opinion, the method thats just best suited to you and finding out who and what you are. 

Kundalini and non duality are not related. Kundalini is just a spinal energetic opening. 

Energetic openings can happen at various stages of one’s growth, have various purposes and reasons for coming about and aren’t necessarily related to nor will they necessarily lead to non duality. 

So in short all kundalini differs in function and purpose, and isn’t directly related to non duality.

Edited by Arhattobe

@Aakash most of my work is sds sits with my eyes open, how would you know that I mostly mediated with my eyes closed???

@Tony 845 I'm sorry i was just assuming, i have no idea how other people go about doing kundalini work. My apologies

@Aakash @Arhattobe I noticed my Kundalini was more aggressive a few months ago, I couldn't go a day without experiencing symptoms. I really gotta learn this Krya yoga? Will the thread help or does Leo have a video on it?

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845 i don't think any of us at this present time can except leo lol, it is okay. However, i think @Nahm @Arhattobe are in much better position to advise you. My perspective was just from a more general point of view considering all methods used to reach a transcended state. 

@Aakash many people on this forum are at high stages of consciousness & some are even enlightened, I listen to everyone to a degree even yourself.

^^ see i'm still making many groundless assumptions. 

( i was just going to write this, but i couldn't because of the time limit) yes i've come to realise that from reading responses

52 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

Energetic openings can happen at various stages of one’s growth, have various purposes and reasons for coming about and aren’t necessarily related to nor will they necessarily lead to non duality. 

I'm sorry there Is no way that one can have nothing to do with the other, when my crown chakra blew open I sat in a state of bliss for 3-5 minutes, at that moment I tasted dare I say a few minutes of enlightenment/mystical experience at some level, also there have been books written on the correlations of the two @arhattobe

Edited by Tony 845

@Toby the energy that shot out of my head was no imagination ? It was the craziest mystical experience of my life. 

Edited by Tony 845

35 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

I'm sorry there Is no way that one can have nothing to do with the other, when my crown chakra blew open I sat in a state of bliss for 3-5 minutes, at that moment I tasted dare I say a few minutes of enlightenment/mystical experience at some level, also there have been books written on the correlations of the two @arhattobe

Energetic openings, bliss or mystical experiences are not enlightenment. Kundalini is just energy (very coarse aka not that advanced, I might add) working in your system, trying to push thru energetic blockages/karma. Its very chaotic energy and this is why it can lead to extreme experiences and uncontrollable movement (kriyas) etc etc. Practices like kriya yoga tends to manipulate these energys and might end up fucking up your system, especially if you do psychedelics too. Even not combined one or another might easily fuck you up on its own when you have kundalini. Doing them actually shows gross undersestimation of intelligence of these energys. 

Good luck. 

@Tony 845

Here are some real life pieces of evidence that non duality and spinal openings, which again, can vary widely in purpose and function aren’t directly related.

Many new Agee’s have had kundalini for years without entering non duality. chrismkundalini, a kundalini shaktipat teacher has had kundalini for decades and still isn’t in kundalini. He has crazy mystical experiences, but that isn’t non duality.

Some people have kundalini for years before entering non duality, Ramaji, Jan esmann, among others.

I and some others got kundalini after non duality.

Some like maharaj among others never get kundalini, but not only are in non duality, but high states. 

These facts alone would prove what I am saying.

In regards to your kundalini. The level of activity will differ from time to time. Don’t get attached to it. Don’t think your messing up if it’s not too active. Just do your sadhana, and have faith in dharma, god, self or what have you. Everything happens the way it does for a reason.

In regards to what practice you should do. You figure it out, I have done many forms of “kriya yoga” in the end I dropped them all. Too much flash, and not enough substance. In fact the flash won’t even let you see clearly. Up to you though. 

@Whatever so what the fuck is the use of chakras & Kundalini if they have nothing to do with liberation/enlightenment???

2 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

& some poeple go through Kundalini before & after enlightenment? 

Echart didn't go through kundalini, that I know of?

but adyashanti did? 

No Enlightenment without continuous growth of Kundalini.

Those who have no idea about Kundalini and still proclaim themselves teachers or awakened are just EGOIC Enlightened. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Tony 845 Depends on self inquiry. Instead of self inquiry I would suggest self awareness. Closing your eyes, and bringing your awareness to the self. What you are. Seeing that everything happens on one “thing”, and that thing has no quality. So you won’t find it.

So bring your awareness, relax and try to notice that. Don’t try hard. Don’t look for something extraordinary. 

You might see it then. 

❣️Gl

@Tony 845 I went through this, it took over a year to complete. My advice is that it is actually mind / mental, vs physical, in terms of finishing out the rollercoaster of it. The faster old habits, both actions and mental patterns die off, the faster it finishes. Also, definitly consider doing creative things as well. Learn guitar or piano, just basic chords, and write songs, whatever “quality”, that doesn’t matter. If you don’t, start singing. It’s all about you expressing yourself creatively. The development that transpires in thinking patterns actually finishes the job, and is awesome bt. Watch some emotional / creative movies too. I’d search What Dreams May Come, and watch that and maybe some more that are “related to” that movie. I’d also start listening to Abraham Hicks. There is a perspective there that takes a while to understand, but it might be the fastest catalyst for you specifically. Probably all sounds weird, but that’s what I’d do. Knowing what I know now, it could’ve been only a few months’ process. 

Also, if there was a person / event in your life, which you feel wronged you, shorted you, or in a lasting way left you disadvantaged, in the sense, you can’t go after what you want in life - you would need to let thinking patterns and emotions related to that die. If that’s the case, it’s a bit of suffering to go through, but then you’ll be more so ‘through it’. Again, if this is the case, consciously acknowledging the person/event as still limiting your perspective, and acknowledging to yourself you are ready to let it go and move on, will be enough to trigger the purification of the old views associated with it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE