non_nothing

Illuson of time (Share your resources)

12 posts in this topic

How come time is an illusion?

There only exists now, present. Past is memory. Future is also past (challenge for you to discover if not yet). Future is also memory. This is all cool with me.

The thing hard to grasp for me is that, while I observe my hair growing, I cannot put it into or understand that is an illusion? If I compare two photos of me taken with 6 months, you know what I mean. Or another example is, if I throw a ball and observe its location, I can say it changes Its location with the initial speed that I gave him so something or some movement is taking in place, witch we agree on as time.

Ps. Not really interested in whether future is predetermined or not, or free will kind of things. But would be bonus if you will share.

Also would be good if you Leo make a video on this one. @Leo Gura

In actuality your hair does not grow. there is no substance persisting as agent of growing.

you cannot get the intuition of time or duration out of your mind because the sentiment of time/duration inheres in your intuitive perception which is a precursor of full-fledged conceptuality. Only when experience ceases does the illusion of time cease. The only thing you can do prior to that is to reveal the illusion of time through rational analysis.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

I tested this, walking.

1st try: aprox 3km without meditating and in a rush, the result was around 15min aprox.

2nd try: aprox 3km heavy meditative state just walking like in the park, the result was less than 10min aprox. 

So what i grasped about this, like Einstein said: with acceleration time will slow down.

So if one accelerates the body/mind system, the chakras to a certain peak of energy, time automatically slows down.

Had similar experiences while driving on the highway to a destination. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed no offense, but what the actual fuck are you on? 

I kind of want some, kind of don't ?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@non_nothing great topic!

One of the things I don't see talked about often is that if infinite consciousness/intelligence/love has no attributes and is truly infinite, then it must also exist in infinite times. And not in a conventional sense. I mean every moment that has ever occurred or will occur exists simultaneously in the Now. The consensus reality we share, the "present" present moment is what we call reality, but all these other "times" exist with and in it as probability fields. 

For instance, remote viewers can sense things from the past and future. They experience it through the now, but many of these phenomena have been verified to have existed, or were verified later to actually happen. Do some research on this, it's fascinating. In the direct experience of awareness, it is possible to sense things that are "probably" to happen in the future. There's no reason for me to go into detail because you wouldn't believe me if I told you. I just want you to know that it's possible. 

Edited by TheAvatarState

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@non_nothing time is an illusion... Relatively speaking. Or in other words, it isn't absolute. It is relative.

You can to grasp it this way intellectually... That all of Reality exists already.

Like a novel. Already printed and bound in a book format. Ready to read whenever.

As you read thru the novel, you will be reading thru an apparent timeline (assuming linear story telling) 

So there's is an illusion of time as you read thru the book. The book/story is already ALL there. Time is a consequence of you reading thru it. Time isn't a separate thing. Reading it is the time. 

Same way, time isn't a separate factor with life. The passing of life thru the lense of your mind is Time.

As Rupert Spira says, time is eternity seen thru the lense of your mind.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Look into (youtube) how the Gregorian calendar started, clocks made, set in agreeable for trains, etc =  “time”. 

Being appears to be hair growing. For any useful application, it’s hair growing. In terms of identity, seeing through the duality of life & death (illusion), nondual awareness, and the actuality of being...it’s being. 

There seems to be experience, and within that there seems to be movement, and just like an apple has no meaning - we are the meaninger’s - we apply the thought “time passing” to the changes which appear to be experienced. 

Another way to look at it, but possibly too out of range for relativity of realization of the illusion of time (helpful though maybe), is infinite uses self to forget, allowing for a finite experience - so the only possibility of the finite experience, from the finite view,  is “towards” infinite. Any path any human can take, is the path of expansion. Not in actuality, but again, from the finite perspective. In the simple sense, this is why there even is  “I’ll be happy when....this job, that girlfriend/boyfriend, that house, that car, etc” and once any thing is achieved, or any object is created or purchased, then there is the next “I’ll be happy when...”. After fulfilling enough desires, the charade becomes all too obvious.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I have some serious questions in my mind recently, whats or who's interest is on the story of consciousness or the person? Why the awareness is interested in that

23 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

@Hellspeed no offense, but what the actual fuck are you on? 

I kind of want some, kind of don't ?

DMT dude :)

I know how to access it in my own body/system, anyone can do this, there is no trick, there is Breath and channeling that in certain ways :P 

Like "raindancing" discovered from the american natives hahahaha.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

13 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@non_nothing  Why the awareness is interested in that

it's the ego / mind who is interested.

Awareness is simple aware of this interest being exhibited.

lets use word 'create' then. why awareness creates  or watches this lfie?

Sean Carroll gives a really good explanation about time:

I tend to think that eternalism is closer to the truth.

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?