Cortex

Injaculation

17 posts in this topic

Is actually pretty healthy, rather than ejaculating you can actually injaculate, but this takes a great amound of will power, because when you have sex you really want to come all over her, just like me, but, you can learn to injaculate and stop wasting your vital energy, read more about the subject, and then you will know how, I don't have time to explain it here, semen preservation has many benefits

If I have understood what injaculation means, I wonder what benefits you could possibly get since you lose that semen when you urinate next time? @Hellspeed We need your guidance! :$

I prefer ejaculating on the back of my left hand and then I lick it off. So I don't lose any nutrients.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

OH MY GOD THIS IS IT!
Now I've heard it all!
It finally happened!

*dies peacefully*

@Eric Tarpall that's hot

Edited by sgn

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

That's Right, Injaculation is amazing, and you can ejaculate more quickly, you will be ready to come faster, because the vital fluids are still inside you 

Injaculation!!! and no more seed waste.

Is how a boy becomes a MAN. Period! :) 

After that comes what i call Telepathic Tantra, using the power of injack to attract any beautiful hottie :P or do Healing, or defend yourself against any crowd, or simply attract what you like in life. 

Best of luck :) 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 18.12.2018 at 6:39 PM, Sev said:

If I have understood what injaculation means, I wonder what benefits you could possibly get since you lose that semen when you urinate next time? @Hellspeed We need your guidance! :$

When Muladhara is open, the injack will not go into bladder, only the dormant does that. Wanted to point this out. Ask Martial Arts Masters, genuine gurus/zen, etc. 

Once Muladhara is open the seed will go into the gate of the Lymphatic system, next into blood stream, next into rejuvenating any tissue. The bone marrow in each of us has stem cells folks, yeah i said it :), and in combination with "milk and honey", miracles. 

I said too much now :D this is the path to immortallity folks. If a spermatozoid has the power to build half a baby in connection with the female counterpart. Imagine what this technology can do to your body with Awakening and the right sensitivity and Awarness. 

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! you haven't read this from me :P 

Just to give you an example.

I healed parts of my nerves and joints in my body that where damaged by too much physical exhaustion in the past and injuries. 

And a buyproduct of awakening and doing this is making a woman reach multiclimax only by watching her or visualizing her from any distance. 

Edited by Hellspeed

3 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

And a buyproduct of awakening and doing this is making a woman reach multiclimax only by watching her or visualizing her from any distance. 

Wait can someone do this to guys?  Asking for a friend

Edited by zambize
typo :((((

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

17 hours ago, zambize said:

Wait can someone do this to guys?  Asking for a friend

Can be done to both sexes, but i prefer women. 

3 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Can be done to both sexes, but i prefer women. 

I prefer women too Haha, we agree on something!  Actually I also appreciated your post on "rant about actualized" so we are on a roll

Edited by zambize

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

@zambize You know :) I like to play, like a lot, with all kinds of emotions and reactions hahahaha