Croc

Enlightenment and/or infinite conciousness = no emotions?

9 posts in this topic

So i feel like im grasping more awareness while learning about spiritual topics and was wondering if to keep the enlightenment or awareness of bigger conciousness i need to get rid of emotions? i feel like the answer is to not think about it so analytically but just "go with the flow", live it, not feed the ego... im not quite sure tho<.<

To answer your question most concisely, no, you dont need to get rid of emotions, you'll tie yourself in knots trying, you just can't get rid of emtions.  Forget about the ego, you probably have no idea how to spot it anyways at this point in your spiritual search and will just create more mental activity in yourself than its worth.  Follow your desires and emotions of what you truely want. 

I can help more if you tell me why your looking for enlightenment to begin with?

11 hours ago, Croc said:

So i feel like im grasping more awareness while learning about spiritual topics and was wondering if to keep the enlightenment or awareness of bigger conciousness i need to get rid of emotions? i feel like the answer is to not think about it so analytically but just "go with the flow", live it, not feed the ego... im not quite sure tho<.<

you do not have to get rid of anything because enlightenment will manage everything. you should know however that emotions are as delusional as thoughts are and you should neither let them be your unquestioned guides nor cling to them as 'my' or 'mine'.

Edited by ground

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

When you feel that is God feeling. 

Emotions are not something to get rid of. It's something you master to get it to work with your desires. 

Even when you get enlightened you will still feel emotions etc but there will a massive shift in your consciousness. Words can't describe.

Just keep doing the practices and don't analyze it.

Not less emotions, you will feel emotions even more vividly than now.

Unenlightened people are emotionally numb zombies.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You cant get rid of emotions. You would be a complete vegetable if you did. As a matter of fact you would be as dead as a doorknob.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

thanks for the many replies, i understand! :)

Much love~

Edited by Croc