Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
K VIL

Non linear time

26 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, K VIL said:

@who chit the irony is under time constraints i do not have the time to watch how to release thoughts of time 

How long does it take to get to now?

you do not have to think of how to release thought of time, that is only problem while you understand how it works,, after that it just is without you taking any thought process in it. 

14 hours ago, Jack River said:

Learning a skill takes time..to learn a language I need to practice, accumulate knowledge, use the intellect which may take days/months/years..

Learning a skill is mostly not a binary thing. At any moment in time I can play the piano: I extend my fingers and press the keys. The skill is always just 'there'. So how much time does it take to learn to play the piano? None at all. You and I can both do it, right now.

So what about playing the piano well ? That is entirely a conceptual exercise. What does 'well' actually mean? Maybe I play classical 'well', and you play jazz 'well', they're different skills. So the only way to know you've mastered a skill is to compare to someone else. What is actually doing the comparing? It's all in your head, or even worse, someone else is telling you how good you are and you conceptually believe them.

Where does the struggle in learning come from then? It's simple, it's a mismatch between the skill you have right now and the skill you think (conceptual) you ought to have. You get frustrated because you can't roll your R's in the back of your throat, the frustration doesn't come from the action, it comes from the mismatch.

But the struggle doesn't last, and there will be a moment when you stop struggling, and all that struggle you had is just 'in your head', and becomes your conceptual 'past'.

It's a headfuck thinking this way, but you can get used to it. One day I'll be enlightened, and all the struggle I had to get there, will be a figment of my imagination. So why spoil it now by struggling? It's fruitless. Just enjoy the ride now it, and soon enough it will be then.

Edited by LastThursday

All stories and explanations are false.

46 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

But the struggle doesn't last, and there will be a moment when you stop struggling, and all that struggle you had is just 'in your head', and becomes your conceptual 'past'.

Unless our head falls off heh?

49 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

It's a headfuck thinking this way, but you can get used to it. One day I'll be enlightened, and all the struggle I had to get there, will be a figment of my imagination. So why spoil it now by struggling? It's fruitless. Just enjoy the ride now it, and soon enough it will be then.

Enjoy the ride now... ?