Hellspeed

Stop searching for quickkk fixxx

35 posts in this topic

If you are not ready to die and let all go, even the most simple greed, awakening is not for you. Don't waste your time, spend it in your mind.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Awakening implies superconductorness, implies consciounsly having conquered the emotions and the reptilian brain, being able to relax the heart, the muscles and being able to control the body's glands, organs, all this at will. So if someone is not able to do this is very far from awakening, he/she is bulshitting with knowledge and undertanding reallity, that is not the point of awakening, only a benefit. 

Awakening cannot be understood, unless you have awakened, that simple. All that chichat and books cannot explain it. 

8 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

If you are not ready to die and let all go, even the most simple greed, awakening is not for you. Don't waste your time, spend it in your mind.

How to let go of greed if i need money to survive? The one that can type in this forum at least,  not the eternal I am behind all of us.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

How to let go of greed if i need money to survive? The one that can type in this forum at least,  not the eternal I am behind all of us.

you should not "let go monney" that is not a struggle

you should allow yourself to die.

then there is a rebirth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

6 minutes ago, Strikr said:

you should not "let go monney" that is not a struggle

you should allow yourself to die.

then there is a rebirth.

but this dying is very abstract. I have taken rat poison in the past in a failed suicide attempt. Hard to die. But don't we die every night anyway in deep sleep? Come to think of it, I am more deep sleep than a person, but now I have a veil in front of me, a dream which says "I am a body and need to survive as a body"

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

but this dying is very abstract. I have taken rat poison in the past in a failed suicide attempt. Hard to die. But don't we die every night anyway in deep sleep? Come to think of it, I am more deep sleep than a person, but now I have a veil in front of me, a dream which says "I am a body and need to survive as a body"

that is not the killing yourself I meant, that is insanity & stupidity,  -> not trying to be insulting here.

2 minutes ago, Strikr said:

that is not the killing yourself I meant, that is insanity & stupidity,  -> not trying to be insulting here.

That's what I mean. You are using the phrase "Kill yourself" and when I mention what actually means to kill yourself, you are saying that's not what you mean. This is selective non-duality, I've mentioned this in another topic. When things sound sexy, its ok, if things sound nihilistic, all of a sudden it's not what is meant.

What am I supposed to kill then? Kill awareness? Impossible. I think the false self is not awareness, it is the body. 

you are lost in concept, I point to killing the concepts

if you don't understand through words and you allow yourself to eat pack of shit,

just take a very high dose of what you really need instead

Edited by Strikr

2 minutes ago, Strikr said:

you are lost in concept, I point to killing the concepts

if you don't understand through words and you allow yourself to eat pack of shit,

just take a very high dose of what you really need instead

So you don't mean to let myself die. Why type it then? Because you heard some non dual teacher write it? Please, you are just as lost in concept as me. Please allow someone else to answer me on my greed comment. I have met 100s of wannabe nondualists in this forum, I know the signs. I would like someone more experienced to answer me. 

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

So you don't mean to let myself die. Why type it then? Because you heard some non dual teacher write it? Please, you are just as lost in concept as me. Please allow someone else to answer me on my greed comment. I have met 100s of wannabe nondualists in this forum, I know the signs. I would like someone more experienced to answer me. 

I noticed you are worried about the money, often money can become an attachments like greed, worries, anger, even hate sometimes. This is attchments to the income that make you feel worried about your situation. I know it is not easy but if you can work on letting go of the attachments then you will feel less stressed, worried and greed. 

Often meditation help, but then you need to have a teacher to guide you in the beginning.

5 minutes ago, Amanaki said:

I noticed you are worried about the money, often money can become an attachments like greed, worries, anger, even hate sometimes. This is attchments to the income that make you feel worried about your situation. I know it is not easy but if you can work on letting go of the attachments then you will feel less stressed, worried and greed. 

Often meditation help, but then you need to have a teacher to guide you in the beginning.

My entire life has been a letting go of money, that's why i am currently in financial ruin and need to run after money even more. I HAd a gambling addiction, and lett me tell you I have let go more money than most humans (percentage wise).

I beat this addiction, and meditation is a tool I do use, but when I open my eyes from the trance state, I see my debt, and I can feel the pressure more and more, which leads me to search for money more and sometimes evwn makes me look for quick fixes, because I don't want to be a debt slave. 

I feel anger every time the universe conspires to make me broke and it only ever keeps me on the edge somehow between being broke and just enough to ppass by. 

Definitely meditation and not thinking about time makes things easier, but as soon as a hurricane of worry hits, it does have a point and I listen.

I don't even have attachment to things. Giving up cigarette addiction,  weed, everything.  I just don't want to give up my home and comfort. I like staying warm for a reason. 

What can we say are quick fixes? 

Does effort end this cycle of attachment? Are we letting go or letting in, or neither? 

Can we be guided to stop floating in the river of attachment? 

Edited by Jack River

10 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

There's no need to be so fatalistic. Rarely anybody who enters the path is ready to, as you say, let all go. Even Jesus wasn't. The path itself will crush the ego until the soul is ripe for self-realization. If people were to take your advice, none would ever be enlightened. ;)

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

My entire life has been a letting go of money, that's why i am currently in financial ruin and need to run after money even more. I HAd a gambling addiction, and lett me tell you I have let go more money than most humans (percentage wise).

I beat this addiction, and meditation is a tool I do use, but when I open my eyes from the trance state, I see my debt, and I can feel the pressure more and more, which leads me to search for money more and sometimes evwn makes me look for quick fixes, because I don't want to be a debt slave. 

I feel anger every time the universe conspires to make me broke and it only ever keeps me on the edge somehow between being broke and just enough to ppass by. 

Definitely meditation and not thinking about time makes things easier, but as soon as a hurricane of worry hits, it does have a point and I listen.

I don't even have attachment to things. Giving up cigarette addiction,  weed, everything.  I just don't want to give up my home and comfort. I like staying warm for a reason. 

I did not mean you should let go of the money :)  But to the attachments that money lead to. 

Ofcourse you do need money and i understand it can be difficult to earn enough.

The path and the ego are one unit of Time in movement(psychological evolution). This in its structure implies resistance to die(a resistance to liberation/freedom). 

Edited by Jack River

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

Greed is an attachment to having money for selfish reasons. Being attached to having money is different than having money or doing what needs to be done to have it. You let go of egoic attachments by raising your vibration, which will cause these lower vibrational attachments to dissipate from your life.

There is no other way that is also healthy, because if you resist the urge to be greedy then you are in resistance, which is just as bad if not worse than the original attachment.

If you are open to raising your vibration then message me for an easy solution.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar