Sashaj

I just got WOKE. BIG TIME. Ask me whatever ya's want!

50 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

It's not about jealousy. It's just that I've fallen into this trap myself probably a dozen times and so far I haven't found a way to tell if the enlightened really is authentic or if I'm just fooling myself.

Fucking

TIME ???!!!

???

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

What questions can you possibly answer if you just had experience and you know nothing then just this experience. 

4 hours ago, Sashaj said:

I just got WOKE. BIG TIME. Ask me whatever ya's want!

how can you make sure that you're not creating this thread just to feed your neediness and cravings for validations?

unborn Truth

25 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Perhaps more, if only someone gave me a dollar for every time I thought I made it...xD

The thing is there was always more, but in the moment I never felt like there could be more.

If I have learned one thing about enlightenment it is this:

In my eyes each one of the 10 ox-pictures can be further broken down into dozens of micro pictures. And every time I moved from one micro picture to the next it felt like this is it! - But no, a while later it always turned out that there is another picture and another and another...

Like this I've been fooling myself over and over again such that now I understand much better how tricky it is to actually become enlightened.

Because there is nothing, it is neither meant to be , or not meant to be , or meaningless .

Saying that Enlightenment is truth is just perspective, you can as well get experience where it is clear that everything is meaningless and it makes total sense. 

Edited by purerogue

29 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Perhaps more, if only someone gave me a dollar for every time I thought I made it...xD

The thing is there was always more, but in the moment I never felt like there could be more.

If I have learned one thing about enlightenment it is this:

In my eyes each one of the 10 ox-pictures can be further broken down into dozens of micro pictures. And every time I moved from one micro picture to the next it felt like this is it! - But no, a while later it always turned out that there is another picture and another and another...

Like this I've been fooling myself over and over again such that now I understand much better how tricky it is to actually become enlightened.

Well.

Only 13 times to go xD:( xD:(xD 

h67681F75.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

If the self takes ownership of the experience and identifies with it, it becomes contracted and nonabiding. 

This is the “back and forth” type of awareness commonly seen at intermediate stages. I've found with practice, the deeper level of awareness becomes more common and is easier to snap back into. Sometimes, a certain word or action (like snapping my fingers) can drop me down from ego mind immersion.

I am aware, I experience through this body, is awareness within my body?

when my body dies, will awareness  be within my dead body?

is there an individual soul?

12 minutes ago, isabel said:

I am aware, I experience through this body, is awareness within my body?

when my body dies, will awareness  be within my dead body?

is there an individual soul?

Don't think that anyone will be able to answer this question right now, because to answer it you must know how this reality was set to work, that is where science come in, but , even that will not be enough to answer it. 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

Sometimes, a certain word or action (like snapping my fingers) can drop me down from ego mind immersion.

Is there a certain memory (knowledge/experience) associated with that finger snapping that allows for this? 

35 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Is there a certain memory (knowledge/experience) associated with that finger snapping that allows for this? 

Hmmm. . . It's not like a NLP conditioning type of thing. And it's not like there are thoughts "I am thinking as a self right now and need to come back to the Now by snapping my fingers". It's like the "I am" just does it. All sorts of stuff can do it. I was hiking and a piece of fruit fell from a tree and landed right in front of me. That triggered nondual awareness. Other times, I drift in and out of it.

I have had some profound spiritual awakening experiences in the past, but at the same time my mind has been more active than ever. What are some of your favorite methods for quieting down monkey-mind?

18 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Hmmm. . . It's not like a NLP conditioning type of thing. And it's not like there are thoughts "I am thinking as a self right now and need to come back to the Now by snapping my fingers". It's like the "I am" just does it. All sorts of stuff can do it. I was hiking and a piece of fruit fell from a tree and landed right in front of me. That triggered nondual awareness. Other times, I drift in and out of it.

So the fruit dropping snapped you out of a state of unawareness? 

That what you mean? 

7 minutes ago, Jack River said:

So the fruit dropping snapped you out of a state of unawareness? 

That what you mean? 

Not quite. Awareness is eternally present. It's more like awareness being aware of itself. But that't not quite right either - because there is no separation. Just ISness.

12 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Not quite. Awareness is eternally present. It's more like awareness being aware of itself. But that't not quite right either - because there is no separation. Just ISness.

No I get that dude. But even that becomes a memory so that is to not quite eternal. So “it” becomes time bound again. So we cannot quite say awareness is eternally present. Like it hasn’t become like a wave with no beginning and no end. 

I mean you said you drift in and out. So there is a awareness unconditioned that is seeing a conditioned field. But there is a drawing in and out type of movement taking place. That what your saying? 

6 minutes ago, Jack River said:

No I get that dude. But even that becomes a memory so that is to not quite eternal. So “it” becomes time bound again. So we cannot quite say awareness is eternally present. Like it hasn’t become like a wave with no beginning and no end. 

I mean you said you drift in and out. So there is a awareness unconditioned that is seeing a conditioned field. But there is a drawing in and out type of movement taking place. That what your saying? 

Not quite. It's not the memory of "It". Yet, to communicate it, I need to describe it within the context of the memory. It's not like, "When that fruit fell, it triggered nondual awareness". It was just being - prior to concepts and thoughts. There were no constructs of past and present. No concept of one thing leading to another thing.

It's not like there is an awareness "seeing" a conditioned field. That suggests some type of witness. There is no thing outside of it. There is no movement because there is no thing to move and there is nothing to move through. It is stillness.

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

When that fruit fell, it triggered nondual awareness". It was just being - prior to concepts and thoughts. There were no constructs of past and present. No concept of one thing leading to another thing.

No I get that fosho. I call that nonbeing/unawareness. 

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

It's not like there is an awareness "seeing" a conditioned field. That suggests some type of witness.

Does it? 

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

There is no movement because there is no thing to move and there is nothing to move through. It is stillness.

Fosho...but, is that the product of memory recalling that? Therefore divison. 

Because if there was nothing to move, why is there movement? 

The prior to concepts thought (no-time) thing is what I would call to see without eye of the familiar/past. 

But that in most cases seems to be short lived. “Movement takes over”. Just as refered to previously with in and out awareness. 

Edited by Jack River

29 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

It's not like there is an awareness "seeing" a conditioned field. That suggests some type of witness. There is no thing outside of it. There is no movement because there is no thing to move and there is nothing to move through. It is stillness.

24 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Does it? 

In conventional language, the term "seeing" suggests a see-er and a thing being perceived. I.e. subject-object. What I'm referring to has no subject or object.

27 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Fosho...but, is that the product of memory recalling that? Therefore divison. 

Because if there was nothing to move, why is there movement? 

I'm only speaking within the timeline for convenience of communication. I can speak in the present tense if more helpful.

There is nothing to move. There is no movement. Stillness. Within the stillness, there is what appears to be movement to a conventional mind.

22 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

In conventional language, the term "seeing" suggests a see-er and a thing being perceived. I.e. subject-object. What I'm referring to has no subject or object.

I understand that. So there is no seer seeing, but a ‘seeing’. That is seeing, just as actual listening implies no listenter. 

Awareness that is whole obseves without the veil of the subject that distorts the object(what is observed). 

I understand this unawareness/nonbeing(no subject/object divison. This is implied in headlessness. 

22 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I'm only speaking within the timeline for convenience of communication. I can speak in the present tense if more helpful.

No I get it dude. What I mean is if an action is divided there will be a tendency for time to enter back into the equation. This “state” of unawareness/nonbeing (no subject/object) will end and therefore back to the identification field. That in and out experiencing/awareness as you said before..

If so is that holistc insight/observation/seeing/awareness actually whole? Or is all of that still conditioned and continues to be limited to experience/the experiencer(time) and thefore the driving force is limited to memory(thought). 

Is this awareness/being/nonbeing “the nondual” an experience...or is it the ending of experience/identification/time? 

Edited by Jack River

We seem to disidentify as we already have identified.. 

This is why I ask what is implied in identification.. for the sake of us readers. 

What brings about this up and down/in and out movement of identification/movement of time? 

Edited by Jack River