Charlotte

Which Leo video?

9 posts in this topic

Which video did leo go into detail about how Islamic radicals are formed? How they build their identity around fundamentalism? 

I watched it all again @Rilles but I didn't hear any information on how the radicalists are formed. Unless I missed it but I doubt it. 

Maybe it was a tangent in some video... Could be any video tbh...

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Pretty sure it was this one 

Islam is a collective ego and it defends itself, seeks to make itself more concrete and expands itself to maintain control. To simplify what he says, when we attack militant Islam, we create ego backlash. The Iraq war created Isis.

This lecture is beautiful. 

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

@Charlotte Radical Islam is RED/blue, whilst general Muslims are red/BLUE or BLUE. In western countries they’re usually BLUE/orange. Muslim youngsters in western countries are blue/ORANGE.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie