non_nothing

Please Don't chase enlightenment.

130 posts in this topic

People get this wrong. You people out there seek enlightenment because most 99.9999% of you wants to end this mental/physical if any/ suffering going on.  Look, You can't suffer.

First of all, excluding mental, physical suffering won't ever be gone anywhere even after you achieve enlightenment. Can "you" be physically suffering while all there happening itself? You can't be suffering while everything happens itself. You're aware of the nerve cells firing, but you put the meaning and reaction to it. You may choose to simply be observing it. I'm not telling it's pleasurable thing to do (actually it might be, but you won't get this: do self-inquiry if you want to get it) . If you choose to identify with the physical pain, you double the pain by adding the mental suffering to it. That's all you're doing. Why to double? If you were smart, instead of bitching about pain, you'd choose to observe the pain as a wise would do. Or even wisest thing is to seek help about it. That's IT!

Second all mental sufferings excluding headaches and so on, are all illusions by mind/ego what the F you want to call it. That's it. Read self-help books if you want to resolve your mental sufferings, rather chasing some magical experience, It's better and easier that way. YES IT'S A BETTER WAY. Fuck some ninjas lurking around and telling you stuff "Who said that?, who thinks that" They're just mentally masturbating over you. EASIER WAY GO READ BOOKS. 1) Solve for happy 2) Feeling better by David burns, both would be found online with a search.

For headaches, in my experience, It's about 99%.99999 of the time occurs from some blocked chakra, did you know what a painkiller do? It numbs your nervous system at basic to relief the pain. What's a chakra you might not know? Breathe in to the chakra while you meditate and master breathing and self healing skills. DON'T FUCKING GOOGLE healing. Breathe into the area and observe. Imagine the breathe as energy makes flex/tight area unwinding/relaxing . That's the healing skill. Yes you got it. Now go master it.

Enlightenment is about discovering your true-self and nature. Discovering heart (not physical heart)/ center of your body's natural desire. This is not mean to grant you any life purpose or some profession to make money. What's true-self? It's you without your mind/body.

Now stop chasing enlightenment, go fap if you will and drink some water. Case closed.

who shit in your soup this morning, there is truth to many things, and if you want to use another way that "don't mindfuck you"

I advice you "karma yoga" that was my way, and it work ( means you work very hard ) maybe it fits your will better.

those experience are real, maybe they are psychosis or whatever, but they are.. life shifting for me and real great energy in the spine.. no matter if you believe me or not, I don't care.

don't bother if you don't believe, of course everything looks like a mindfuck, you're a programmer/coming from a mindfucking society ( just like me )

When I had my backslash, I was thinking leo gura was send by governement to brainwash me haha ( this kind of shit )

it's just your thought dude, and that's very your thought, not a mindfuck I m sayin to you. Yes people are abusive here, they are all kind of crazy, but that's the whole world who is my friend.

read book then, read the guy from my signature, you'll probably love it better to achieve your own "path", if sitting down isn't for you, there is "karma yoga" even if no one here like this one.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

11 minutes ago, Strikr said:

who shit in your soup this morning, there is truth to many things, and if you want to use another way that "don't mindfuck you"

I advice you "karma yoga" that was my way, and it work ( means you work very hard ) maybe it fits your will better.

those experience are real, maybe they are psychosis or whatever, but they are.. life shifting for me and real great energy in the spine.. no matter if you believe me or not, I don't care.

don't bother if you don't believe, of course everything looks like a mindfuck, you're a programmer/coming from a mindfucking society ( just like me )

When I had my backslash, I was thinking leo gura was send by governement to brainwash me haha ( this kind of shit )

it's just your thought dude, and that's very your thought, not a mindfuck I m sayin to you. Yes people are abusive here, they are all kind of crazy, but that's the whole world who is my friend.

read book then, read the guy from my signature, you'll probably love it better to achieve your own "path", if sitting down isn't for you, there is "karma yoga" even if no one here like this one.

Don't chase enlightenment

Trying to convince people not chase enlightement so you can feel better about not chasing it yourself sneaky ego ;)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Trying to convince people not chase enlightement so you can feel better about not chasing it yourself sneaky ego ;)

Maybe, but maybe your ego wants to justify the handwork and effort you've put into becoming enlightened instead of admitting that you were wasting your time and chasing something outside of the moment all along.  I'm not sure though :/

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

haha, he will come back, let him work on his stage.

I had to put a lot of work before having those experience myself. And if it wasn't because I wanted to understand what is langage I wouldn't be here.

hardcore philosophy = way of enlightement ( there is many path, and the best is yours, not the one people advice you, they are just pointing to path, in the end, that's your work )

then if you don't like the forum and want to read "real book", just fucking read Nietzshe until you get it the hard way, then you'll suffer enough to chase the real work. no one but yourself choose to post here, that's not a mindfuck, that's a fact.

or do psychedelic, but at this point I m not sure it will help, so maybe you'll better by reading hardcore philosophy books from people out of the "forum", then you'll start asking the real questions.

9 minutes ago, non_nothing said:

Don't chase enlightenment

I don't chase it by the way, it comes for me by "curiosity", I m still on the path, but I don't chase anything, at a certain point you get it.

maybe the only big delusion here, is believing you can "help people". there is no one to help, you're the only one who can help yourself, that's the "biggest realisation" I had about this journey.

When “you” chase an “experience” that’s exactly what you get. Lol 

Time holds the self hostage:/

@zambize what ego if you are enloghtened and your post shows me you have an easy life only hardcore suffering will show you that enlightement is the answer if you are smart@Strikr let people do what they want just pointing out the defense

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

You don't get it, there's no one to be enlightened you cock heads. 

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@zambize what ego if you are enloghtened and your post shows me you have an easy life only hardcore suffering will show you that enlightement is the answer if you are smart@Strikr let people do what they want just pointing out the defense

Watching my own behavior and reaction to things is a good exercice to see my flaws, I don't chase enlightement, if enlightement come, it comes, that's it. I work on myself to bring peace in myself.

karma yoga, means helping people aswell. Help the world, help yourself.

@Strikr dont expect to get enlightened anytime soon for average person you need 3 thousand hours of work without skipping a day it wont land in your lap just like that...

It's you.

Now fight.

you are dog chasing yourself, infinite pawsibility, voof voof, yelp inquiry

AC13C91C-8F65-4B6A-9BAD-60197164216C.gif

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Strikr dont expect to get enlightened anytime soon for average person you need 3 thousand hours of work without skipping a day it wont land in your lap just like that...

funny part is it takes one second to realize you have never been existed. At it's best, I like to put it (self) as "a type of electrical flow in the brain", the error, the beautiful error, beautiful fractal.

@non_nothing Really? Good for you there are not so many talented people just 1 in few millions congratulations!

It's you.

Now fight.

@non_nothing Really? Good for you there are not so many talented people just 1 in few millions congratulations!

After hours of work... EDIT YEARS OF MEDITATION 
DOUBLE EDIT: I AM GRANTED THAT I HAVE NEVER OWNED A PENIS AND I DON'T EXIST. 
I don't really get why would anyone chase enlightenment just for a mental suicide.

Edited by non_nothing

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

The projection of a fixed notion to be attained such as “enlightenment” imples time itself. It soon becomes very apparent dudes, that cultivation/time implies the movement of self/ego. This may soon be seen that to accept time/cultivation as a means is the actual thing enslaving/preventing freedom. Otherwise known as resistance/attachment. To resist death. 

17 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

there is not one way, read more books man, like if Indian was the only guys on earth to "get it".

I study Chinese ( chi ), Egyptian kundalini, American ( 8 model of consciousness ), Japan life force, etc.. many tradition have their own way.

and there is not "one yoga" and by yoga, I mean not stretching, I mean a way of having "kundalini/life force".

your ways is the good way, but the religious monk on their mountain, maybe get enlightened, doesn't mean they "know it all".

they have their way, that's fine. My way is "war" not by an ego perspective, but by a godly perspective, means I don't care about the futur, I care about working on me, now in the present, for the present. ( study Swami vivekananda if you want to know more about some others indian tradition )

I m born wanting the truth out of reality ( and there is "none" but live your life, is a good answer aswell to integrate ), I work on this since I m 5, and have been an "outcast" since I m 5, my way are my ways, and you should look for yours.

not sayin this for you, or defend my "I" just helping people know, there is the working way, not only the sitting way. ( even leo mention it in his yoga video, see yourself, he even just told, he don't believe in it )

And I m not denying any path. I believe in my own, and you can believe in yours, if it took 3 decades sitting down, then do it, but not for me that's it, I prefer work hard on the best place the world give me and the tools he handled to me.

forget about changing the world, god is working every second and he ask for nothing back. Just exactly like this post, what can I get from it, monney ? fame ? nothing "really".

see I don't even know why I've been writting this, I would be better working on my art, than trying to help people I cannot help.

that was my last post for the day, and I'll stop binging on this forum, that is the flaw in me right now. ( except there is no flaw, everything has it own reason, but I can't be aware of it, that's fine )

Edited by Strikr

@Jack River its not preventing anything you can become master of playing a piano in one week but will that happen no,then why are so many people having problems you shoul tell them how to be free in 2 hours

It's you.

Now fight.

3 minutes ago, Strikr said:

see I don't even know why I've been writting this,

fundamentally desire of the otherness