Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

Slow Enlightenment vs. Fast Enlightenment

11 posts in this topic

(Or a slow seeker process vs. fast impacting enlightenment) It seems in many cases there are people who do self inquiry/ Sds sits & the ego or "I" slowly decinigratses/ or they have a deep realizations/Kundalini energy shifting in them at the same time I.E. Adyashanti: then there are the Echart tolles of The world Who become enlightened basically by dumb luck, he did self inquiry & he didn't even know what was happening to him but there was a huge shift in consciousness & he woke up the next morning fully enlightened (Lucky bastard ?)  Anyway just wanna know some of you're thoughts on the topic Since there are soo many smart peeps on here?

There is no fast enlightenment only fast awakening. 

Eckhart Tolle is very high in Egoic Enlightenment. The closes guru to Enlightenment we have in the mass media spectrum is Sadhguru. Not even Rajneesh came close to Enlightenment, he got stuck too much on the left side, similar with Maharishi and many others. 

People nowadays don't get that if you realize how reality works are just the starting processes of Awakening. An Enlightened Master apart from knowing how reality works he/she will have a very balanced body/mind and I dare to say he/she will be able to sing to a professional level have a fit body and knowing how to Heal. So is a process of several years at least. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed is that why when Enlightenment happend to  sadguru he didn't move for like 3 weeks he said.. please break down these different Enlightenments for all us deeper so we can understand ?

@FoxFoxFox im not sure either, it just seems there are People like this French women (don't know her name) who got enlightened in her living room within minutes & didn't know anything about spiritualism, then there are people like me who are now seekers & dealing with kundalini & shit, I didn't want kundalini energy, I just wanted enlightenment, but then again whos the "I" who wanted enlightenment lol ? Idk man this whole damn thing is crazy...

@Serotoninluv  my kundalini has risen, my crown chakra blew open during an sds sit about 5 months ago been dealing with kundalini & 3rd eye pulsating all day long ever since, I didn't want kundalini, didn't even know about it, just wanted Enlightenment?‍♂️? what do you know about kundalini energy, most people don't seem to know anything, especially how it's linked  to enlightenment...???

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

@Serotoninluv  I had no fucking clue about this shit, if you woulda told me I would have energy pouring out of my head like a damn Buddha picture I would have told you to lock me up & throw away the key a year ago..

15 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Serotoninluv  I had no fucking clue about this shit, if you woulda told me I would have energy pouring out of my head like a damn Buddha picture I would have told you to lock me up & throw away the key a year ago..

Buckle up, my friend! It’s one heck of a ride!