Socrates

Is tripping 300μg of LSD outdoors safe?

27 posts in this topic

What kind of outdoors setting are you thinking about? 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish An hour hike trip to the nearby forest where I am completely alone in the woods with a great view of my city. 

The only issue is it takes time to get up there and come back down :P 

Sounds like a great setting. If you've tried 200µg of the same batch, you should have a good idea of what 300µg will be like, and can make the call on whether you are up for it. IME LSD scales pretty linearly.

The hour hike doesn't sound so far to me. You'll have hours during your trip. Pretty good idea to bring a tent so you could camp out and have some shelter.

Make sure you'll never have to operate a motor vehicle while high. Take a bike if needed.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

On 11/8/2018 at 6:49 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

I only trip on LSD outside.  Typically I do it in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco where I live, but I also walk around the City too when I trip.  But that’s just me.  Others swear by doing it inside.  But see, LSD is so energizing to me that I like to wander around when I do it. Ditto for mushrooms.  I like to walk around and look at all the lights and stuff.

I’m reading this as I’m sitting in Golden Gate Park at Lindley Meadow. Man I don’t know how you trip here man LOL. I can show you SO many better spots in Marin than in SF if you have a car. I kinda want to just camp up near Humboldt or around where you can get serious isolation camping. 

@Socrates depending on where you live I would do research on where you could do some isolation camping. 

Depends how well you manage the rabbit hole, otherwise heavy visuals or paranoia will arise.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I’d bring a benzo or etizolam. I’ve never actually taken it during a trip- just knowing I have it can settle things down and increase confidence 

My friends and I went on top of a mountain. One did 100ug other 200ug and I took 300ug.

My 100ug friend claims to be extremely sensitive to energy and the mountain made it sound like people are right beside you so it freaked her out a bit. Because what so happened to occur was photography sets decided to come up and people in general to take pictures and sight-see. She did calm down when we got back in the car. My friend was just captivated by the sun and I was just feeling anxious. By the sunset we all felt a dramatic calming as we watched its pure beauty.

Doing it outdoors is fun, but just make sure you have some safe space if you are going to be around people. On LSD you are highly aware and others are not. Or at least don't seem to be. And if you perceive that difference when interacting with others things can be wonky.