SageModeAustin

Reprograming your subconscious is the key to ultimate success

61 posts in this topic

I just did the subconscious programming last night and I woke up feeling different in a good way..more independent and belief in my own ability for the future. 

This has HUGE potential for fundamental life changes.  

I woke up earlier than normal, worked out and took a cold shower. Has anyone done this consistently for months? I'd like to hear your results

If we can change the program, we change our life. 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

This is key, a while ago @Leo Gura spoke about a course he was making on how to reprogram the subconscious mind but it looks like he gave up. 
I use subliminals from this site: http://www.subliminal-shop.com/ It has some for free so you can test for a few weeks, just follow the instructions, play while you are sleeping and let the magic do it's thing. In my direct experience, they WORK, almost like a miracle, and it is my #1 self-development tool right now. 

I also listen to hypnosis audios (kind of a guided visualization with NLP), i don't know the efficacy of this because i never was able to play consistently (i think i don't believe in it enough to follow through). 

I love this topic and would love to hear from other people experiences with stuff like affirmations, hypnosis, visualizations etc.

@Recursoinominado Nice! 

How long have you been doing it and what are the changes you've noticed?

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

1 hour ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Recursoinominado Nice! 

How long have you been doing it and what are the changes you've noticed?

I first discovered i think almost a year ago, i tried at least 5 different programs and the one that worked the most was the ones i used the most (2~3 months +). Is advisable to read the forum which contains the experience of lots of users and this helps you understand how the subs work. For instance, right know i am using one called "Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid 2.0" that intends to change your emotional state to a more positive one, i release all sorts of emotions, old traumas, my overall well-being is way better (i was 3~4/10, now i am 6/10 at least), less guilt, shame, fear, less addictions, cravings, more self validating, more self love etc. The programs work on the subconscious level so most of the time you will just catch yourself doing something unusual like cleaning up the house or going to the gym or laughing a lot, being more patient or something like that. BUT, it is normal to feel like SHIT some days because stuff is bubbling up, you will wake up with a feeling like fear and you don't even know why, but you will relax and in a couple of days you will feel better than before. You will have lots of insights, my kundalini is going crazy, i suggest the subs to everyone, unfortunately, looks like is extremely rare to find someone who appreciated what the subs do. 

@Recursoinominado

Interesting. I've noticed some of those effects you've listed for myself..just from doing it one night o.0

For now I am doing the programs for free on youtube, they seem to be just as good as the other free programs out there, besides the paid ones because I've never tried one of those.

Is there any real difference between the paid programs and the free ones on youtube? 

Also, have you noticed any negative effects? 

Edited by SageModeAustin

3 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

I just did the subconscious programming last night and I woke up feeling different in a good way..more independent and belief in my own ability for the future. 

This has HUGE potential for fundamental life changes.  

I woke up earlier than normal, worked out and took a cold shower. Has anyone done this consistently for months? I'd like to hear your results

If we can change the program, we change our life. 

This seems like great stuff for personal development - yet I wouldn't recommend it for self actualization, because it perpetuates the myth of a self that is in control.

@Serotoninluv I realize to fully experience truth one has to completely transcend the mind and its web of beliefs, but I think in the beginning one can both improve their beliefs to more empowering ones while simultaneously increasing their consciousness/awareness. The "more positive" belief system may actually enhance ones rate of progress in terms of awareness because there wont be as much resistance and subconscious roadblocks. It could theoretically help you move up the levels of consciousness faster until you realize its limitations and then can drop it to further expand. Just my 2 cents anyway

@Serotoninluv 

19 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

This seems like great stuff for personal development - yet I wouldn't recommend it for self actualization, because it perpetuates the myth of a self that is in control.

do you hear yourself? It doesn't perpetuate anything, I have no idea where you got that from. 

Why would you not want to reprogram your subconscious mind to improve your life? 

28 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Recursoinominado

Interesting. I've noticed some of those effects you've listed for myself..just from doing it one night o.0

For now I am doing the programs for free on youtube, they seem to be just as good as the other free programs out there, besides the paid ones because I've never tried one of those.

Is there any real difference between the paid programs and the free ones on youtube? 

Man, those subs i suggested are the most advanced i ever seen, waaaaay better than any on youtube. And they are being updated frequently making them more and more powerful. 

7 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Serotoninluv 

do you hear yourself? It doesn't perpetuate anything, I have no idea where you got that from. 

Why would you not want to reprogram your subconscious mind to improve your life? 

This is great stuff for personal development - to improve one's life.

Yet the height of self-actualization is not personal development. It is the death of the self. 

The video perpetuates the idea of a self-propelled free will. This is fine for personal development, yet a hindrance to awakening.

I want to deconstruct the subconscious, not reprogram it. I don't want to replace one set of lies with another set of lies.

That said, there is still a personality that appears in "my" reality. Of course, that personality wants to feel happy and avoid pain. Yet, the last thing I want to do is pretend it's real and create some new form of reprogrammed self that I will need to deconstruct.

@Serotoninluv Ok, but your always going to have a subconscious even after you "deconstruct" it. 

Also, you can reprogram it to be self-actualized. You can reprogram it to whatever you want. 

1 minute ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Serotoninluv

you can reprogram it to be self-actualized. You can reprogram it to whatever you want. 

You are speaking as if there is an actual "you". There is no "you" to reprogram a subconscious. This is a trick of the self. 

It is a long road to fully awaken to the fallacy of a self. Yes, the personality appears within consciousness. Especially when other people are around.

It boils down to whether one wants to develop/improve a self or awaken to the truth of the self.

I'm not saying either is "better". The video promotes personal development, which is totally cool. Yet, I don't think it's helpful toward awakening to truth. Just like cooking a delicious Indian meal is cool, yet it's not very helpful toward awakening to truth.

6 minutes ago, BestSelf said:

Agreed, this is why I dont think it HAS to be an either or type of thing. They can be synergistic imo

It is more common for awakened teachers to gradually deconstruct the self as they lead a being toward awakening. It's like gradually killing a personality with love over time - rather than trying to kill it with one shot. . .

It's like using a ratio of 55% self killing and 45% self improvement. Over time, the self will gradually dissolve and eventually die. Lisa Cairns has become the most talented teacher of this method I have seen.

@Serotoninluv

17 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

It boils down to whether one wants to develop/improve a self or awaken to the truth of the self.

These two are duo's though. They go hand in hand together. 

@Serotoninluv Would you mind going into a little more detail in this example of what is the "45 percent self improvement" aspect?

6 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Serotoninluv

These two are duo's though. They go hand in hand together. 

Sure, from the perspective of a transcended self that can hold paradoxical views simultaneously. My impression of the video is that this is a from a perspective of the self. It is a self that wants to stay relevant and avoid awakening.

It's not a bad thing. One must develop a self to transcend a self - or there would be nothing to transcend. One might as well develop a healthy self.

@Serotoninluv
Okay I see your point, although I don't agree with it because there will always be a self even after you are awakened.