Poop

The true desire

31 posts in this topic

@Jack River oh no man, I think you got me wrong, sorry. I’m saying be desireless. You don’t need to surf, that’s just a personal desire, for you, not whole. Be headless, like, not even the thinking required to comment.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Jack River oh no man, I think you got me wrong, sorry. I’m saying be desireless. You don’t need to surf, that’s just a personal desire, for you, not whole. Be headless, like, not even the thinking required to comment.

:) Be headless fosho.  

Thats kinda what I’m trying to say here. Don’t be Desireless, just understand this desire. 

In this awareness all action is whole. 

Desire is to tricky. It always moves positively or away from itself which still is desire/reaction. I’m just saying understand this pattern of desire/bring awareness to it/self. See it formwaht it is, such as, fear, attachment/identification/pleasure/psychological becoming...If that makes sense:D

Edited by Jack River

There's a sense of peace that comes with a true desire, a sense that it could not be any other way. With egoic desire there's a projection of one's self in the future, or a sense that you are missing something and will be complete when you obtain it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Jack River Yes, makes perfect sense, no self, no desire, no head, no thoughts - so no more surfing. There’s no self with preference, so it’s the same. Whole, without preference of, or any desire for,  surfing, right?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

?

I mean when desire, as in there is a pursuit of pleasure, gratification, or satisfaction becomes searched for to bring about contentment that conditioned action implicitly sets the foundation for pain/suffering/fear, and that leads to more reactionary response. Then we get in a loop of conflict. Seeing how this all connects as causal action and reaction is most excellent. Awareness brah?

Edited by Jack River

True Desire comes after letting all the puzzle pieces of the body system work in harmony. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Can we say that “true desire” is action influenced by coherence/order? So the awareness of incoherence brings about coherent action. Awareness is action. One action. 

And “false desire” is action influenced by incoherence/disorder? Where this conditioned desire is a movement of thought, then action. Divided action. 

When energy is longer wasted on conditioned action/reaction or divided action. 

Edited by Jack River

With desire,there's the mistaken assumption and/or presupposition, that the desire is yours.
Stated as "My" desire is... ,"I" desire to...
Often, we think we create or cause desire,but desire is already there in the body prior to the "I-tendency/I-thought" that claims it.

No one can really presume to know why certain desires arise.Cultural/society influenced conditioning certainly plays a part,but only a part of a multifaceted phenomena. Survival/reproduction/evolution plays a role. Genetic(DNA)inherited tendencies,Spiritual and/or karmic (bondage due to past actions) etc.,etc.. possibly play a role.

Desire arises in the body,then, due to the conditioned false identification as being the body, the egoic thought identity steps in and claims "this is my  desire",although the desire arose first and independently, from a non existing,unreal personal cause. The phenomena happens quickly.
If the phantom  'I" is seen/witnessed to be what it is,there's no longer the trap of bodymind "I-dentity" to lay claim or ownership to the arising of a desire.
Therefore, then from whom or what does the desire arise? 
It's just another witnessed phenomena arising from nothing and dissolving back to nothing.

Edited by who chit

42 minutes ago, who chit said:

It's just another witnessed phenomena arising from nothing and dissolving back to nothing.

This is the real renunciation of desire. As it is seen/witnessed not to be "I", by true "I", it becomes inconsequential,unreal. Bondage and attachment of desire doesn't happen.

"Renunciation" In this respect is not a doing,but an effortless consequence and/or happening, of seeing the false from the real.

Edited by who chit