TheBeachBionic

I'm looking for a boyfriend?

49 posts in this topic

An online dating profile without pictures usually isn't going very far. 

Considering your previous posts on this forum, you don't seem content with not being in a relationship. You also have expressed a lot of self-esteem issues.

Are you thinking having a partner will fix you? It won't. You'll become dependent on them which will only result in suffering.

16 hours ago, Andreas said:

But I want to be in a relationship.

Please don't lie to me.

27 minutes ago, TheBeachBionic said:

But I want to be in a relationship.

Please don't lie to me.

Why do you want it ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Trust me it will make your life worse. You need to be ready for a relationship before you can commit to someone properly. I learned that the hard way, it completely ruined my life. 

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

TheBeachBionic: You have not even tried to get a boyfriend. For example through Tinder, or some other dating site, or by going to a bar/nightclub etc.

Do that first. And then you can come back and complain.

All you who are giving her "advice": Try to convince her to try to get a boyfriend.

Experience does make a great teacher - although the pain and suffering that may follow it won't be easy.

31 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

It's ridiculous to say that pain and suffering will automatically follow from a intimate relationship (more pain than joy).

I did not say this!

I said "may" follow. Its a risk worth being aware of.

34 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I highly doubt that you all were perfected enlightened humans when you had your first intimate relationship. So what would be so different with TheBeachBionic?

My first intimate relationship was a catastrophe because I got into it before I was self developed enough to really handle one like I can now.

Learning from the mistakes of others is also a very valuable tool.

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Or you learned things/grew personally from the catastrophe relationship which resulted in better relationships after it. Maybe you even self developed thanks to it.

That is true but as I said

4 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Learning from the mistakes of others is also a very valuable tool.

Best to avoid reinventing the wheel if you can.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

But maybe you can't grow/self develop without intimate relationships the same way as you can with intimate relationships. So maybe intimate relationships are a necessity, especially if you want to get become better at intimate relationships..

A lot of the problems that occur in an intimate relationship aren't due to inexperience with intimate relationships but problems with your own perception of yourself and others. Intimate relationships can really highlight these problems, but don't seem necessary to acknowledging them.

7 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

My first intimate relationship was a catastrophe because I got into it before I was self developed enough to really handle one like I can now.

23 hours ago, Shin said:

How is that mental masturbation ?

From what she said so far, she looks like she has some serious self esteem issue,

How could a Relationship will help with that ?
There is like 99% chance it will destroy her.

@Shin I think people here are assuming too much, we know nothing about this person. for all we know, they could be a troller xD we decide whether to believe them or not and how to react. they're not asking for advice nor what we think about their character. if it is a girl, we are not here to solve her problems. 

On 10/29/2018 at 2:35 PM, Shin said:

From what she said so far, she looks like she has some serious self esteem issue,

What if I still want a relationship?

Please don't lie to me.

26 minutes ago, TheBeachBionic said:

Please don't lie to me.

Why do you keep saying this?

You're the one coming here for advice.

Try engaging in the discussion a little more instead of giving one liner replies then starting new threads over the same issues.

We can only give you pointers on how we solved a lot of our issues. Its up to you to see if those work and/or figure out the solution for yourself.

You don't have to blindly believe anything that is said here. Go out there and verify it for yourself.

On 2. 11. 2018 at 1:54 AM, TheBeachBionic said:

What if I still want a relationship?

Please don't lie to me.

If you still want it, you are stubborn. We are trying to protect you from the pain you wouldve experienced, if you went into a relationship like this, we dont mean it badly. Just listen to the people who have already been in a relationship, it helps you to see further than just your little paradigm. I dated a girl when I had these issues and it ended horribly, DONT DO IT.

Saw a YouTube video of a girl who was trying to become the fattest girl alive and she had no problem getting dudes

@d0ornokey Yeh, but she most likely doesnt have self-esteem issues if she wants to become the number one... even though its not healthy...

12 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@d0ornokey Yeh, but she most likely doesnt have self-esteem issues if she wants to become the number one... even though its not healthy...

I don't know about that,

I don't see why anyone would want to be unhealthy on purpose except for getting lots of attention.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 10/29/2018 at 11:35 AM, Shin said:

The subconscious mind be like

Darth Vader GIF.gif