danton

Thanks Leo Gura ! J.Krishnamurti is wehre you're heading

36 posts in this topic

First,

I must say I've been trying to improve myself for last 25 years, I'm 37. I've struggled a lot, but I'm still alive.

I must also say that I feel very lucky to have found Leo gura.

Just whit those blueprints I have a few lives to work on myself.

https://www.actualized.org/blueprint

So a big Thank you to Leo Gura, you are the best.

I hope some day you are as free as Jiddhu Krishnamurti, I think you will.

I don't know a lot, but I feel that JK has a conscience as high a human being can have. It's just a feeling. He was born half-human. Not 1/100 the knowledge you have, he could not reach to humans. Imagine if you could get there with this knowledge. 

You have no idea how much you do for the world Leo!!! Please keep this website alive for decades.

Thanks, You will never be a guru or a god to be, but a F***** good mentor.

David

I love Krishnamurti.  "Are you....are getting this? I just don't know if your getting this...."  :D

Why can't Leo be a guru? Sure, the odds of most anyone becoming a guru are very low, but he's only 35 or so. Anything could happen in the next 40 years.

1 hour ago, PsiloPutty said:

I love Krishnamurti.  "Are you....are getting this? I just don't know if your getting this...."  :D

Why can't Leo be a guru? Sure, the odds of most anyone becoming a guru are very low, but he's only 35 or so. Anything could happen in the next 40 years.

The first sentence funny :) I.....I dunno if you getting…..arggg….You are not serious…:)

JK, the first thing he always repeat is: 'I am not a guru or a teaching' 'Think for yourself'

His first principle which I think is very very very important. That is why I say Leo will never be my guru.

I repeat: JK's first teaching and he repeats it a lot, I am not a guru and teacher! You've got to think for yourself ! (Cause otherwise will only educate more educated sheeps) from me in parentheses.

JK left the organization he was the 'guru' because. He felt like nothing change, like people were only hypnotized by him.

JK would never be a Sadghuru, cause he understand the pattern is the same: 'I want you to tell me how to think and act' That's a religion.

Edited by danton

Krishnamurti did say that Guru's are terrible people. There's a video of OSHO responding online somewhere, to Krishnamurti.

I think Krishnamurti is great for inquiry, trying to deconstruct assumptions, I did find he was very slow in the videos of him on YouTube though.

JK, does not have the knowledge that osho has.

I remember JK said he never read a psychology book.

He lacks the knowledge to transmit his wisdom to humans.

His conscience was too elevated to connect with humans, but he surely connected with, I don't need knowledge, I need truth.

Of course he will get destroyed in a conversation with osho or those ultra intelligent humans.

I don't why, but I still think JK was not supposed to be a human. maybe just for me to make me feel what I wiil be next:)

For example, you put JK with Leo Gura in a discussion. Leo could made JK very ill at easy if he pushes a bit. JK wont care:)

Right? Do you follow...?  Are we speaking the same language? Please, this is very good for each one of us... 

I love Krishnamurti's breaks in speech haha

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

JK is great.

He's very direct. No nonsense.

I remember he completely blew off kundalini saying you will never awaken such energy.

He also said you will never get enlightenment from trying to meditate.

He compared both to someone rubbing two stones together to make a mirror. It's just never going to happenm no matter how you spin the story in your mind. The whole approach is wrong.

Which should illuminate a lot spiritual myths for such people.

Guru's only say exaggerate to stop people from being pessimistic but most also burst the bubbles of those who are non-realistic. You gotta balance people out ;)

23 minutes ago, Flammable said:

Right? Do you follow...?  Are we speaking the same language? Please, this is very good for each one of us... 

I love Krishnamurti's breaks in speech haha

Hahahaha, yep and I still don't know if he was simply in the habit of saying that stuff or if he truly wondered whether or not people were following what he was saying. His audiences were very self-selected, so I'm sure most were understanding his points.  

53 minutes ago, PsiloPutty said:

Hahahaha, yep and I still don't know if he was simply in the habit of saying that stuff or if he truly wondered whether or not people were following what he was saying. His audiences were very self-selected, so I'm sure most were understanding his points.  

I see up until recently that he knew a very small perceptange of people would actually SEE. Most cannot end time because they operate in that limited field. 

Edited by Jack River

2 minutes ago, PsiloPutty said:

@Jack River  Right, while most of his audience can conceptualize his teachings, very few will experience them. 

Yep. That why there isn’t an action that ends time itself. To understand verbal/intellectualualy/conceptually is not to SEE. This SEEING IS WHOLE. It’s an insight that is total and instantaneous action. Most excellent. 

@Jack River  There's a lot of suffering in just understanding it conceptually. In me, it creates such an intent. An intention to understand, to do, to SEE. And all the while I know that the vehicle is in reverse when that intention and desire is strongest. It's confounding and confusing and soooo seductive. 

@Jack River just wanna understand what you mean by psychological Time?

Like there is a time that measures the cycle of day / night

When u say psychological time stops. I presume it doesn't effect the time of change of the day/night cycle..

So what exactly is phsyxological time? Going from one thought to the other?

Creating links between thought - cause/effect? 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

15 minutes ago, PsiloPutty said:

There's a lot of suffering in just understanding it conceptually

I feel ya dude.The suffering because understanding it only conceptually seems to be an expression of thinking the “me” is different from the understanding. Division or psychological momentum thinking it is seperate from “it” as if “it” and “me” were distinct. To me it has to do with trying to end confusion/suffering with the mechanism that causes confusion/suffering. 

15 minutes ago, PsiloPutty said:

In me, it creates such an intent. An intention to understand, to do, to SEE. And all the while I know that the vehicle is in reverse when that intention and desire is strongest. It's confounding and confusing and soooo seductive. 

Yep, I get ya. The self seems to sustain its own illusion by moving within the field of time/desire. When this insight acts all that momentum of time stops itself. This is intelligence that acts. The action is instant and complete. Where usually we try and act influenced by the field of time. 

@PsiloPutty you’re onto it dude?

Edited by Jack River

2 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

Like there is a time that measures the cycle of day / night

No. We mean psychological time as in thought entering to solve psychological problems. 

When we do that it’s implicit that the self has concluded that it is actually independent of thought itself. Hents self sustained illusion. Pretty gnarly. Thought has then gone way beyond its limit. 

Edited by Jack River

@SoonHei

Here is a little taste of what is meant by psychological time. 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River wow thank you!

Is this another way enlightenment occurs?

Or this isn't the death of the "I" but a deeper insight on the path?

Also he stresses that the seeing of this movement actually will be like an undeniable fact

I guess the example I use is seeing that the snake was a wooden stick... You cannot continue to be afraid of what you know to be a wooden stick and what you thought was a snake. It would be knowingly deluding itself

I like how u say that also... That the seeing is so complete. It is instantaneous and then it ends. And then there is no unseeing this and turning back 

If only this intelligence kicks in for me...

Please guide me 

I want to see that the snake is a wooden stick !!! 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny