EternalForest

Trying to Find a Certain Actualized.org Video

34 posts in this topic

@7thLetter Thanks but that's not it because it doesn't have the word "mobilized"

Thanks for the help guys, you've done enough. Feel free to keep looking but don't worry, I'll find it eventually when I go through Actualized.org's entire Youtube channel again.

waldo-4.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I'm pretty sure it's one of the 2014 - 2015 videos

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, dubbyalex3 said:

It might be a blueprint video, maybe not on YouTube

All the blueprint videos are on YouTube.

Maybe the real lesson here is that we should be taking notes on these videos lol

When searching for videos I recommend using the YouTube feature that shows you the text of the videos and then try CNTL+F for what you're looking for.

20 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Give me a few more details that you can remember.  I've watched all Leo's videos several times.

Wow, impressive. Any recommendations that stick out from the others?

@TeamBills Thanks, that's just what I did, clicked on titles that looked like they could be it, pulled up the video transcript and did CTRL + F for the keywords I remembered.

After re watching that video in particular, How to Deal with Depression, I remember why it affected me so much. It made me realize that to reach my goals it wasn't going to be a pleasant experience most of the time. It was going to be tough, and even though I was slightly prepared, I wasn't prepared enough. I had to buckle down and take the struggle of the winter and prepare for it to be a bigger struggle than anything I've faced in life so far. But the payoff has been tremendous.

@EternalForest I honestly would NOT have guesssd that. Glad you found it :) I was actually going to guess how to stop being a victim which is pretty close in theme❤️

@K VIL Yeah I didn't expect it either. The way I was recalling the video at first made me think it was targeted at mediocre or procrastinating people, totally forgot the topic was about depression. Now as Leo said, some people are actually clinically depressed and it's not entirely their fault. I wasn't really depressed when I heard this video, but the message of being prepared and being willing to fight for a great life always stuck with me.