Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

3rd eye pulasating all day long?

15 posts in this topic

Ok this is just getting weird now, I had a kundalini awakening about 4 months ago, (energy shooting out of the top of my crown shakra during an SDS sit) every day since then "my" 3rd eye goes in waves of how much it pulsates everyday. Today it hasn't stopped & I haven't mediated or done any self inquiry, anyone have an LEGIT info on this topic & not b.s. Mysticism or stupid sayings like "don't worry about it" or "let it be"

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

Pulsating* sorry for the bad grammar ^^^^^

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

I've heard of people having side effects of kundalini awakenings even a year after having it.

What you're experiencing I speculate is no different.

You can Google "3rd eye pulsating" and already get a dozen different discussions on this topic.

A kundalini awakening can take from months to a year, I have that too sometimes, lately its more my heart chakra that is pulsating, just accept the energy, this is a very normal process

If you really want the energy to slow down you can ground yourself by going into nature into a parc, taking a cold shower, doing a fap session, exercising

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

1 hour ago, Tony 845 said:

@Arkandeus thanks ? More just wanna know why this is happening & what's on the horizon 

Ohhohohoohoh, whats on the horizon you ask? Hahahahha, the unimaginable  

The Adventure

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Tony 845

Google:

Pulsating third eye means there is a shift in consciousness happening.

Whats next? The pulsating will move from the third eye to the crown chakra.

@cetus56 already had energy pouring out of my crown shakra, for about 2 minutes During an sds sit, I did not now it was going to happen, it was the craziest shot I've ever experienced, something out of a movie.

If you have a forehead pulsating all day long that is a sign of too much energy directly into the 3rd eye. 

Solution: one has to use the first 5 chakras in sync to really open the forehead. It can be done with only Kundalini per example 1st chakras, but will not dissolve the EGO and you will have problems in the long run. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed any good advice to open the besides going in the woods & grounding? I've been starting away from meat as well.

1 hour ago, Tony 845 said:

@Hellspeed any good advice to open the besides going in the woods & grounding? I've been starting away from meat as well.

Tap into Muladhara, there is no other way, tapping with breath and attention. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

17 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Tap into Muladhara, there is no other way, tapping with breath and attention. 

@Hellspeed My Muladhara is pulsating all the time. Do you have any advice for this? Why is this happening?