Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

The 9th Dimensional Lemurian Collective - Aspects of The Reptilian Agenda

14 posts in this topic

In this interview, Micheila Sheldan channels The 9th Dimensional Lemurian Collective. They reveal pieces of human history and aspects of the reptilian agenda. If you are aware and interested in these topics you may enjoy this video. A refreshing download.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto I saw this on the side bar of YouTube before. I’ll listen to it now with an open mind ?

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

pluto, I am interested in these topics for sure.

Plus, do you have some information on "elites or the banking family or the secret society" who are believed to have the power over the government , armies, medical industry , etc.....Their plan to de populate and an agenda to create a one world government etc......................you have have any info on them, please ,"message" me those info's...................

I watched it.

Last year was the last time I had studied about the reptilians or galactic history. It served its purpose to expand my horizons.

It does distract my mind from the light within my heart. Drawing my awareness externally and to the creation of more thought-stories in this present moment. I know others will be so excited to hear this, yet do not forget that this only fills the mind with more concepts which in the end we must let go of if we want to fully embody who we truly are as pure consciousness.

Feel your inner guidance for this one, or see how you feel afterwards, draining or empowering? Stressful or peaceful? You decide what you let into your mind.

Let it be Love. For we aren’t searching for aliens, we are searching for a deep inner experience of Unconditonal Love; and from that state of non-attachment if you are inspired to explore more about aliens then do so! These higher beings have always said that we are not here to save you, that we are here to show you that you have the power to save yourself through your own light.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Something that can bring you even further from the Truth.

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

Wow this is some of the weirdest "thing" i´ve seen. In my ears this is just as crazy as L. ron hubbard version of aliens and stuff in his sci fi religion scientology. Then again to alot of ppl non duality probably sounds as crazy haha
We are all truth seekers here right? What is it about this truth that makes you think its actually true and not just some crazy idea?

Nice Acting. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

You are all missing the point, notice the energy of the information provided if you have the eye to see. If not then carry on, others who resonate will.

@Solace If you can be distracted you are not aligned. Life is a play, there is light in everything. Learn to "see" it.

B R E A T H E

Absolutely amazing, the reptilian talk can be hard to accept, its quite unsettling, but ultimately we will shift timelines and evolve in different directions,

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Arkandeus Glad you enjoyed it, this is all common knowledge but i guess there is still a lot of heavy programming over the masses. The split timelines do make the most logical sense currently with all that's going on and not just here on earth. We've come so far :)

We are the Alchemists.

B R E A T H E

@pluto Could you describe this "energy of the information provided"? with what eye do you see it?
@Arkandeus How do you know this is the truth?

Sorry if I sounded demeaning earlier, this is just sooo far out there for me. But I am interested :)

1 hour ago, luckieluuke said:

@pluto Could you describe this "energy of the information provided"? with what eye do you see it?
@Arkandeus How do you know this is the truth?

Sorry if I sounded demeaning earlier, this is just sooo far out there for me. But I am interested :)

TrueNorth Truth Compass :

Does the message make you feel good?

Does it bring up joy, excitement, wonder?

If so then it is true!

If you want to feel good, believe in your good feelings!

Thats my personal motto, it is not my personal risotto

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@luckieluuke

When you find truth within yourself, you understand and see truth in everything else. You just know it from within, there is no belief systems or thinking involved when you "know" you feel it. There is not a doubt, because its a knowing. You may not always have the awareness to "see" it as clearly but there is a familiar sensation that one experience that verifies whats genuine and what is not. Its an inner-knowing when truth is presented.

You just know, there isn't really anything more to it.

B R E A T H E

Thanks both, that makes it more clear to me.

What do you think of other creation myths? do they not "ring true" in the same way? Or the idea of scientology:
"75,000,000 years ago, Xenu headed the Galactic Federation, which was an organization of 76 planets that had already existed for 20,000,000 years. The planets were suffering a tremendous problem with overpopulation. Xenu's draconian solution to the matter was to gather large numbers of people, kill them, freeze their thetans (souls), and transport the frozen thetans to Earth, which they called Teegeeack. The thetans were left in the vicinity of volcanoes, which were, in turn, destroyed in a series of nuclear explosions."

What is it that makes the 9th dimiensional lemurian collective true and the xenu overlord not?