Thesingularity

Fake growth vs Real growth

17 posts in this topic

I don't think he is right here. I am schizoid and i can tell that i can go on living without any human interaction for years. I had that when i had night shift job, I also barely get bored and i can just go on meditative state for hours without any discomfort. That doesn't mean that i am enlightened, It just means that I have to create that pain for myself to push me towards goals. That gets me to the three traps of 1- religion 2- Love 3-To spirituality and using psychology and mysticism  to become new religion with new age stuff. 

Edited by Thesingularity
fixing something

Yea, i think i know when im growing or not.

its simple... deluding yourself into thinking youve grown i think thats the ego, taking over and you have little consciousness and awareness to EVEN realized what has happened to you

There is no right or wrong...it is all a matter of perspective

it may be useful to get out of your comfort zone and see what sort of fears pop up....also see what roles fear plays in all your daily activities

....all this of course if you have interest in the idea of enlightenment

Fake growth is getting high, extasy and peaceful sensations without pain. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Afaik this video is not about enlightenment at all.

Even though its one of the videos that helped me the most on the actualized youtube channel.

The notion alone, that when you really had personal growth, its not about getting the thing you want or getting rid of the things you dont want. Its about not wanting or worrying about it. Thereby feeling at ease in the given situation.

Example: Fear of speaking in front of people on stage.

Fake growth: Pushing yourself out on the stage, taking a lot of energy to go out and overcome your fear.

Real growth: You. Dont. Waste. A. Single. Fucking. Thought. On. What. the fuck you do on that stage that day.

@universe That's a wrong action, fear is giving you a sign that you need to prepare for it. You cant just ignore it and go improvise because if you are unprepared you are not good enough on the topic that you want to speak in comparison with someone who did take time and get ready for it. If you think otherwise you are just fooling yourself 

7 hours ago, Thesingularity said:

@universe That's a wrong action, fear is giving you a sign that you need to prepare for it. You cant just ignore it and go improvise because if you are unprepared you are not good enough on the topic that you want to speak in comparison with someone who did take time and get ready for it. If you think otherwise you are just fooling yourself 

I see where you are coming from but I think you are still making the wrong connections.

having no fear of public speaking ≠ more interesting & informative speech than someone elses

same as

living without any human interaction for years ≠ enlightenment

But that was just a random example I thought of. Lets not get lost in that. If you have other experiences from your life where Leos "Real vs Fake Growth" concept fails, lets talk about those.

As for the example you gave I would say that enlightenment can not be attained through any growth at all. From what I know its more akin to a realization. So I dont see your experience at your night job as a proof for your statement.

Maybe you should watch his other videos and listen to what he is talking about there to understand the real picture. If you only see one perspective from Leo, you will most likely disagree. :) 

Fake growth: love, compassion, giving,helping, learning; these are still emotions, just as anger, jealousy, frustration are.

Real growth: realization not all felt are “emotions”, most are are trick of the mind & body, some are actual being - always were. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Hi As you mentioned the Fake Growth examples, How can one say That love and compassion are the part of the fake growth.... Love can still be felt in an enlightened individual I guess... what do you mean by stating all those as Fake? thanks ?

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit I guess stop talking about enlightenment, a zen master would hit you with a stick. You can only see it yourself

Edited by bejapuskas

@Thesingularity

This is one sign of growth.

Fake growth is still getting triggered by things that always used to trigger you.

Real growth is not getting triggered by things that used to trigger you (or not nearly as much). 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

@bejapuskas I did, but i found this particular video very intriguing. In one hand self actulization is important but on the other hand a hungry organism only knows food. Most of the movement that tried to make euphoria failed because of that. If you don't differentiate it you might find yourself doing some rituals daily and call it growth

@Thesingularity  You should probably embody the things from lower stages - beige = health and meditation, purple = relationships, red = motivation, purpose, blue = healthy principles, orange = leadership skills, green = compassion, these are pretty important things, but you shouldnt think that they will make you happy, its just part of the growth, Leo was into pick-up once too...

@universe @Ingit Distinguishing between emotion from thought of “ I “ , and facets of being confused for emotions. Or, without the “ I “, emotions cease to be, and the actuality remains. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE