Ampresus

Date advice needed

22 posts in this topic

Hello there everyone. Lets start off by saying that I am very young. Just got out of stage Blue I think and am ready. There is a girl in a higher grade than me. I think I know her from way back, when I was around 8 years old and did judo. I remember that she was hearing impaired on one ear. I know I can start a conversation about all of this if I confront her correctly. But that is the thing, how am I supposed to approach someone who is from a higher grade than me? My school schedule is different than hers, so we can't talk during the breaks. I gave up on girls in my own grade because all of the sudden all my crushes date someone. I lost interest in them because it got boring to watch from the side. They somehow also got less attractive, but I guess that is my eyes opening. 

Since I started my journey here, I already bought some self-help books. If you guys know any good dating books for young teens, don't be afraid to leave recommendations :) 

How to be a 3% man by Corey Wayne age usually doesnt matter

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Ampresus what hobbies do you have? 

Any activities, or sports you do? 

What music do you listen to? 

@SFRL I used to game a lot. Now I am mostly on this forum, read self-help books and watch Leo's vids. I go to fitness 3 times a week.

I listen to DnB, HipHop if it's catchy and typical music which gives you goosebumps (I don't know in which genre to put them).

@Ampresus be passionate about something you can do alone. have a sense of purpose and learn to enjoy Life on your own.

be creative, explore the edges of what you are and learn to listen to your feelings. paint, dance, compose your own music, write poetry... live up!

don't be the typical morbid needy and platonic type of guy. first of all, those do NOT represent healthy ways of living. second, those guys are NOT interesting for women (and shouldn't be).

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

@Ampresus

In a school setting, I would mainly put my focus on just making a lot of friends. And not just with the girls, who are the guys that the girls hang out with? Make friends with them. 

@aurum Have done that with one guy who is new in my class. He is basically friended with the cutest girl of my grade. I don't want to start a serious relationship. But Leo said in his ''Advice For High School & College Students - The Keys To Mastering Life'' that a student should at least have 5 girlfriends during his study time. He/she has to know what kind of girls/boys are out there. Since I got out of stage Blue I decided that I wanted to try that. 

Edited by Ampresus

1 hour ago, Ampresus said:

@aurum Have done that with one guy who is new in my class. He is basically friended with the cutest girl of my grade. I don't want to start a serious relationship. But Leo said in his ''Advice For High School & College Students - The Keys To Mastering Life'' that a student should at least have 5 girlfriends during his study time. He/she has to know what kind of girls/boys are out there. Since I got out of stage Blue I decided that I wanted to try that. 

Nice! Sounds like a good plan.

@aurum So you have any advice on how to approach that girl who is one grade higher than me?

@Ampresus you are already putting her on a pedestal. Creating some story of the "poor girl who is deaf in one ear". You got to watch that. 

As far as approching her you should create a playfully dynamic with her. Tease her in a cocky-funny way. 

If I had to play her I would accuse her of being a sexual predator trying to take advantage of me, a poor innocent little boy ? Considering you are younger then her. (Of course it's you trying to pull her so both you and her both know that's untrue. So she will deny it. You should just keep accusing her. Now you have established a playfully polarizing dynamic). 

Or since she is deaf in one ear she is kind of handicapped. So you can tell her that since she is slightly disabled she is like a Gazelle limping around in the herd. And you are a Lion going to get her. (This is kind of wrong making fun of her being deaf, that's exactly why you will get a rise out of her, creating a playfull polorizing dynamic). 

If she starts playing along you can say things like: "I wonder which part of you I should take a bite of first". (You can see where that is going.)

@SFRL I am gonna need to stop you right there and tell you that I haven't even been able to talk to her in the first place. My guy, I understand your enthousiasm. But we are kids. I may be able to do what you are suggesting, if I am really close to a relationship with her.
About that deaf situation. I didn't want to make her a victim, I wanted to apply to her in our first conversation that I knew who she was. By remembering that one ear is deaf. 

7 minutes ago, Ampresus said:

@SFRL I am gonna need to stop you right there and tell you that I haven't even been able to talk to her in the first place. My guy, I understand your enthousiasm. But we are kids. I may be able to do what you are suggesting, if I am really close to a relationship with her.
About that deaf situation. I didn't want to make her a victim, I wanted to apply to her in our first conversation that I knew who she was. By remembering that one ear is deaf. 

You should tell her: "Hey, didn't we go to school together? I remember you. This and that class that and that teacher." 

Then if it comes up she is deaf you should tell he she is a limping Gazelle. 

Edited by SFRL

@SFRL Literally laughing out loud xD

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

1 hour ago, SFRL said:

You should tell her: "Hey, didn't we go to school together? I remember you. This and that class that and that teacher." 

Then if it comes up she is deaf you should tell he she is a limping Gazelle. 

@SFRL I don't think you understand the problem. I know what I can say to her. The problem is that I am insecure about the way of approach. She is in a higher grade than me. What does that mean you ask? She has a very different schedule than mine. Her breaks are different. We don't even walk through the halls of school for most of the time, because even her classes start and end different from mine. How am I supposed to approach someone who I barely can talk to during schooltime?

My friend from even another grade higher, suggested that I should try finding any social media accounts and contact her from there. I am still struggling with finding any. Alternative solutions are needed and certainly welcome. 

@Ampresus it would actually not be desirable for the two of you to have matching schedules. 

The way it is,is actually the best scenario.

You don't want to see each other too much in a school setting, you want the relationship to play out outside school hours. 

A relationship at school is distracting, and everyone at school will be with their noses into the relationship, having their opinions and shit. 

Also if the relationship goes sour you don't have to see her at school anymore. 

So when you see her just walk up to her and get her FB from her. Then start talking to her over FB and decide to Meetup outside school offline fast. 

And then when she limps you move in for the kill. 

10 hours ago, Ampresus said:

@aurum So you have any advice on how to approach that girl who is one grade higher than me?

Dude that was the advice. Instead of just fixating on this one girl, why don't you shift your focus to becoming a guy that any girl in your high school would want to be with?

Your thinking is small. Think bigger and think more long term.

15 hours ago, Ampresus said:

How am I supposed to approach someone who I barely can talk to during schooltime?

You wait for her after school, in the long grass.

Just like you do every day, dont make a big deal out of it. Or make a big deal about it but be excited and confident - then she will feel excited as well. Dont be afraid - then she will be afraid as well, we dont want that.

4 hours ago, universe said:

That's right hehe. Also make sure that when she walks outside the sun is in her face, and in your back ?

16 hours ago, aurum said:

Dude that was the advice. Instead of just fixating on this one girl, why don't you shift your focus to becoming a guy that any girl in your high school would want to be with?

Your thinking is small. Think bigger and think more long term.

@aurum That actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

10 hours ago, universe said:

Just like you do every day, dont make a big deal out of it. Or make a big deal about it but be excited and confident - then she will feel excited as well. Dont be afraid - then she will be afraid as well, we dont want that.

@universe You want me to wait 45 mins everyday after my day at school has ended? I don't understand your advice. Or do you mean wait until she randomly occurs later in my life? I don't understand ''in the long grass''.

27 minutes ago, Ampresus said:

@aurum That actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

@universe I don't understand ''in the long grass''.

BTW dude if you can't wait for her 45 minutes once then what are you trying to do? 

I have driven 2 hours for pussy many times.