Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SageModeAustin

I just felt a twinge of enlightenment and I can't stop smiling

14 posts in this topic

I was doing my meditation session, when suddenly it clicked, I felt it for probably about 10 seconds. 

It was the most profound thing ever.

I'm still smiling from it. 

Lol, it was epic.

Edited by SageModeAustin

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

What clicked? What was going through your mind?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState
I remember right before it happened I asked myself the question if i'm not the body, then who am I?  

Then some dots started connecting, one of them being: I am consciousness itself, I am awareness itself and I felt as if I was a part of the entire room I was meditating in, then suddenly I felt a strong intuition that I AM everything, the universe ITSELF.  It dawned on me that my entire life was just a fiction I was playing with myself.  I was denying my own true nature my entire life.  It was like a slap in the face, an aha moment.  It was absurd.  It made me want to laugh.

Words aren't nearly enough to describe the true feeling, you gotta experience it for yourself ;) 

Edited by SageModeAustin

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

@SageModeAustin Oh I've definitely experienced it, I just wanted to hear your thoughts on it. xD Why do all enlightened masters have the best senses of humor? That's the key. Reality is utterly fantastical and hilarious. Humor is such an interesting emotion... I think it's roots, funnily enough, are in existential matters.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Let me know if you still smile while you are in pain, now that takes courage :P

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@TheAvatarState I totally agree with that.  It's weird because I was just having a laugh, and having similar thoughts o.0 

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@SageModeAustin ?? Happy for ‘you’ ❤️ The Cosmic Joke ?

I thought you were everyone ?

???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

18 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Shin No one. 

?

No one and everyone at the same time ?

Are you crazy ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Sometimes I have these moments of clarity as well. As if "I" just completely disappear and all there is is pure consciousness. It usually hits me like a flash or lightning bolt randomly throughout the day or during enquiry. All there is is now. It's quite a (third) eye opener haha. But, just as quickly as these flashes happen they disappear and then the thoughts about what happened start pouring in. I try to stay grounded and not chase these experiences.