Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

"I" would like to meet or talk to someone that is enlightened

18 posts in this topic

Not at a 7 day $1,500 retreat either, how do "I" go about doing this anyone? Anyone? 

3 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Jack River I wanna be as smart as you jack lol

xD ah shucks. Maybe understand why we want to become something. That is a great way to start dude. 

30 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

what would you want from such person?

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

@Jack River "i" inquire every day from 1-2 hours I'm sure I'll have a big breakthrough one of these days, just have a few questions for someone who is truly enlightened, me asking questions to someone who isn't helping me anymore.

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

@Tony 845 having advice from wise people on how to deal with practical life stuff is great. but when it comes down to spiritual investigation, there is no authority other than your own direct experience.

we can talk about what spiritual liberation is about, but that's as far as it can go. nobody else can help you on this. use your frustration as your fuel.

unborn Truth

15 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Jack River "i" inquire every day from 1-2 hours I'm sure I'll have a big breakthrough one of these days, just have a few questions for someone who is truly enlightened, me asking questions to someone who isn't helping me anymore.

Well dude, how do you know enlightenment is a possibility? How do you know they are “enlightened”? You don’t  think the question of why I want to be enlightened is a good question? 

@Tony 845 it opens the door to something that actually goes on that can be observed, instead of chasing somthing that “self”cannot know like the idea of “enlightenment”. 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River @Jack River I know enlightenment is real cause I have tasted it. Just not the whole shabang, Ive had a kundalini awakening, just have some questions on the whole real thing, ive only been mediating/inquiring for a year with some pretty good results.

Ask your questions, what do you want to know? 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed when I do self inquiry I spin like crazy why?

i did an sds sit 2-3 months ago & had an awakening felt like fire or energy was shooting out of th top of my head why?

if you know about dark night of the soul can you still go through it?

when you become fully enlightened what happens or what does it feel like? Can you still go to work & function? 

Depends on the magnitude of your own personality. What have you built before awakening? 

It is a period of deconstruction, maybe months of literally every day maybe having panic attacks and knowing you are having them and you go deep in them, then you find your true self only in that pain and suffering you ran from in the past. 

The dark night of the soul can happen every moment if you go into growth. Once you start raising Kundalini is not something that will have an end, only a beginning. 

When one taps into the base of the spine red, with orange and yellow, then in the head trauma will arise, this is the only way to hit the giant one has built over time, the ego, the conceptions of reality. Maybe a heavy fire in the head, maybe strong headaches, maybe cold light head. All depends on how much of a strong persona one has built over time. And yes, one is more than fully functional after achieving some harmony and balance into the growth of the flying dragon. 

Those spiritual teachers that yet we hear the echoes of how spirituality works, in my opinion, the alive ones got something to say, but those who died are dead. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

2 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

lol2.png

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@ajasatya true and not true. Awakenings are known to happen in the presence of other awakened beings. The right sentence at the right time to the right person can be all it takes. 

8 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

when I do self inquiry I spin like crazy why?

i have felt a similar sensation before: it may be that there is still identification/attachment to body or thought, this struggle can manifest in a variety of ways

~ breathe deeply evermore

felt like fire or energy was shooting out of th top of my head

possibly a release of blockage or opening of a chakra as some refer to it, this can be felt emanating all throughout the body as well - i've stopped wearing shoes for the most part and shave my head to allow a more uninterrupted flow 9_9:D

if you know about dark night of the soul can you still go through it?

knowing has nothing to do with it

when you become fully enlightened what happens or what does it feel like? Can you still go to work & function? 

nothing happens, all is as it is.  words aren't particularly applicable here.  "Before Enlightenment chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment chop wood, carry water".

bless :x

n͎͙̬̙͇͙̜̥͊̅̈ͪ̌ͥ̇̏͛a͖̹̦͔̣ͩ̒̓̈̿ͪ͛̉ͯ̄̑̿͑̅́̚m̗͉̭̝̝̥̩̼̬ͧ̈́̆ͧ͐a̦̬͉̜̓̓̂̽̐s̟̼̲̪͓̙͖̺͑̈́͒̍̀̋ͣ̇̆̋͐ͧͪ͐t̲̣̥͇͎̹̤̘̪͙̰̋͆͑͆̿ͩ͌ͪͧë͚͖͈̤͕̮͔̻̖̰̲̬͇͎̻͔͎́̅ͧ͒̇̍ͫ̃ͨͥ̓̄̍ͪ̓̍ͭ͒

- yawning gap

Edited by yawning_

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed