Strikr

Ego doesn't exist at all

30 posts in this topic

@Jack River

5 hours ago, Jack River said:

An experience is the projecting or responding of thought? 

...to observation/seeing

the accumulation of thought/memory dividing observer and observed creating thought-self/ego/experience

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

@Jack River

...to observation/seeing

the accumulation of thought/memory dividing observer and observed creating thought-self/ego/experience

Yep. Or we place an image or a value on top of the what is. That image or value is of the past/thought. We recognize only what we alredy know from past. the “me” imposes it’s experience to make what is what it ends of being. No experiencer means no experience. The less we are caught in the illusion of “me” the less we project our values or images onto now. I have been doing this a lot. Like most of my free time is watching this projection. Which actually stops it. It’s crazy cool dude. Self/ego/thought/experience are really the same. Freaking awesome dude?

Edited by Jack River

10 minutes ago, Jack River said:

watching this projection. Which actually stops it. It’s crazy cool dude. 

@Jack Rivercould give example of a projection? Such as: see woman approaching, thoughts *is she attractive *does she seem interested *how do i look *what should i say * etc etc etc

the "me" using past/future thought/value/image creating experience

On 10/4/2018 at 4:10 AM, Strikr said:

People who worry about their mind/life place/not happy are all here, that's a sort of common pattern. And the one who thinks he transcended his ego are always answering (answers) everywhere on the forum ( don't you see that you are egoic by believing that you're in some dynamic ) you're as high as any piece of shit of this world, you're not what you think, but you are not what people think aswell. You are never what people think you are, it's all non sense, everyone is fucking ignorant of everyone, "that is the truth", not my truth, the truth is, no one can handle truth, truth is everything, so what is truth but everything and nothing ?

we all have our langage(language), our meta understanding, there is nothing that we can really share, we only try to reflect on the mirror of our own "ego/self".

by improving the bullshit to the core, leo created in me a sense of this, leo hacks us to understand this ? maybe is, maybe not, maybe that's my own reflection/work ( by non sense it creates sense ) you understand non sense by peaking more and emphasing(emphasizing) even more non sense.

ego never existed, pursuing "ego death" is a story of a cat who runs after his own tail ( some of my friend joked around in classroom 10 years ago talking about cat chasing tail, I really don't know why my mind hold the thought until know ( it wasn't even for me ) this friend keep repeating the sentence like 4 times, and I find it kind of weird and stupid at this time ) 

(I'll continue to read on later, this is all your typo-errors until now)

11 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@Jack Rivercould give example of a projection? Such as: see woman approaching, thoughts *is she attractive *does she seem interested *how do i look *what should i say * etc etc etc

the "me" using past/future thought/value/image creating experience

Sure dude. Anything that involves measuring and comparing. Thought anticipates, judges, and assumes. 

@Strikr This is a pretty Darwinistic view: I fundamentally believe humans have not evolved to understand reality. We have evolved to survive.

Watch this Ted Talk:

In it Donald shows how insects are 'tricked' by their environment. By extrapolation the same is probably true for humans.
E.g. I believe the world is made out of quarks (or probably something even smaller), while someone else might say the world is made out of consiousness and again someone else might think the world is created by God, Allah or whomever. We all live in fundamentally different realities. But when it comes to surviving, we can all go in a store and buy milk. Our opinion of what is truth does not matter.
Not only that, but if you read his recent work you will find that species that have an accurate view on reality have a lower chance of survival than "delusioned" species. You can prove this in simulations and with mathematics.

And this is just the medium picture view.

I think in the big picture view it fundamentally comes down to what you think reality is. I'm pro Elon Musk's simulation theory. It just has the most flawless reasoning.

But again I think no one can know what reality is, because we can not tell what is true. It just wasn't necessary for nature to give humans this ability.