Tistepiste

Magic Truffles

10 posts in this topic

What would be a good first dose?

My first dose was 15g, but I heard this is quite a lot for a first dose.

My trip was amazing, though.

I think it was dependent on the particular strain or whatever it is called for truffles, but my first one was 10 g which did not knock me out of my slippers as Leo would have said, but just fucked with my reality quite a bit.

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

@Tistepiste I tried 7g then 15g with MAOI (little effect, some fractals but no insights or anything) 

Well, I not going to try truffles anymore it was disgusting to eat it 15g, I cannot imagine 20g or more in my case.

(I tried Holandia and Hawai.)

2 hours ago, archi said:

@Tistepiste I tried 7g then 15g with MAOI (little effect, some fractals but no insights or anything) 

Well, I not going to try truffles anymore it was disgusting to eat it 15g, I cannot imagine 20g or more in my case.

(I tried Holandia and Hawai.)

Usually dried x 10 =  fresh .

So are you talking about dried or fresh grams ? Because 7g fresh is only 0.7 g dried with is a very small dose and 15 => 1.5g is a nice starting dose indeed.

It's kinda unclear :P  Of course I believe you're talking about fresh because 15 dry g would send you to outer space.

Tried a whole pack of 15g and barely noticed anything had some creativity going on and food tasted really amazing but apart from that...nothing.

@Lynnel sure, wet stuff,  I ordered stuff online and it arrived in 15g bag so I did 15g, website  talked about 15g but it had little effect on me.

sure, I know now that I would need to take like 30g (i.e. 3g dry)  to have better effect therefore I started to grow  :), I hope something comes out within this month.

Edited by archi

Depends how awaken you are. More aware, less dosage on any drug. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 hour ago, Hellspeed said:

Depends how awaken you are. More aware, less dosage on any drug. 

20g a friend did first time, he never touched psychedelic again, I try to persuade him, no way he is fucking afraid. I told him to only use 0.5 g aswell instead of such a high dose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e