Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tashawoodfall

Please help

15 posts in this topic

I'm dealing with strong negative emotions and I desperately need guidance.  Today I was asked by someone very special to be his gf...

I've been single for 2 months.  My last relationship ended horribly.  Basically I discovered my boyfriend at the time was lying so well to me the entire time.  I fell completely.  I was vulnerable.  I let my guard down and loved him and found out it was all a lie.

Some of my other past history...I was in an abusive relationship about 4 years ago and it broke me in many ways...which led to me going on a path of self help.  

Also, before the abusive relationship I was married to a man and divorced.  That was hard too...

So here I am.  I cried and cried by myself today.  I'm dealing with a lot of confusing feelings.  I'm looking for relief.  I don't understand.  Any insight into this is appreciated.

<3

I don't think it's a good idea to go into a relationship for you now.

You seem to need more personal developement to get out of this endless loop of attracting/being attracted to guys who will abuse you/who aren't the guys you deeply want to be with.

This will naturally happen if you work on your inner world for a couple of years.

A new relationship or more mindless sex isn't gonna solve anything and will just distract you from the work you need to do.

@tashawoodfall

You need to read more book on emotional mastery, consciousness/enlightenment, practice meditation daily and really become aware of your mind (shadow work will help a lot).

If you also find your life purpose and start to align with it, that will also make you more healthy psychologically in the long run.

There is no shortcut solution though, you can try but it won't work for long.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Well shit...

after my belly of the beast panic attack lol I decided to go all in and see what happens.

I’m not making the same mistakes...

i feel like the worse that can happen is extreme growth...

anyway thanks 

19 minutes ago, tashawoodfall said:

Well shit...

after my belly of the beast panic attack lol I decided to go all in and see what happens.

I’m not making the same mistakes...

i feel like the worse that can happen is extreme growth...

anyway thanks 

See how you word your entrance in this relationship.

Get out of it lol

God is love

And God in them

Shin is a legit advice giver, I would trust him if I was in your shoes! Just avoid doing the same mistakes, watch Leo, grow. :) 

My dad was also getting cheated on and he doesnt seem like hes having any depressions lately, so it might be a similar case for you ;) 

@ajasatya we’ve been friends for awhile..I find myself talking to him on the phone for 5 hours...we’ve gotten serious ie we made love and it was special...this all sort of just happened and at a time I felt not ready but I’m sort of recognizing the universes sense of humor with me ¬¬

im going the scary route fuck it lol I’ll be alright either way -_-

@tashawoodfall you didn't even touch my questions... those are important ones if you want to stay healthy in a relationship instead of wasting your time.

unborn Truth

I’ve watched enough videos..I’m going to go stumble around a bit.  He’s too good of a man to just let pass me by due to fear

i actually watched Leo’s hero’s journey video last night to help me see the bigger picture here...a life of no regrets

✌? 

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:27 PM, tashawoodfall said:

I’ve watched enough videos..I’m going to go stumble around a bit.  He’s too good of a man to just let pass me by due to fear

i actually watched Leo’s hero’s journey video last night to help me see the bigger picture here...a life of no regrets

✌? 

Didn't you tell you that several times before ?

Where did it lead you ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

H

How do you qualify someone as special? 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

On 10/1/2018 at 1:27 AM, Mikael89 said:

I forgot to add: "Lying and manipulative guys." to the list.

So what do you expect? Of course you get treated badly when you choose alpha asshole men. It's your own fault. I'm sure it will end badly with the new boyfriend aswell. Have fun.

This is classic.

This is a shitty, ignorant, and asinine comment.

Tasha, please watch this video. I just watched the whole thing and tapped along with it. It is very good. The effects may be delayed, but it will make a difference.

"Researchers from prestigious institutions such as Harvard Medical School, University of California, Walter Reed Military Medical Center, and Texas A&M University have published over 100 studies on EFT in peer-reviewed medical and psychology journals. (11)

Conditions studied include stress, anxiety, depression, phobias, PTSD, pain, and addictions. (12)

Harvard Medical School psychiatrist Rick Leskowitz, MD, director of the Integrative Medicine Project, has gone on record saying tapping is “the most impressive intervention I’ve encountered in 25 years of work.” (13)

Clinical EFT treatment administered by trained practitioners has met the American Psychological Association’s standards as an “efficacious” or “probably efficacious” treatment for a number of conditions, including anxiety, depression, phobias, and PTSD. (14)"

https://bebrainfit.com/tapping-anxiety-benefits/

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@tashawoodfall Sorry to hear that, that must suck. 

Try being single for a year. 

Don't get into a relationship at all, learn to love yourself and be completely at ease with the thought of you dieing alone.

This way no one can really hurt you because you've accepted and learned to live Independently. 

I've been practicing this and have noticed girls are attracted to me more because of this subtle Independent mindset.  

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.