Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kev014

Nootropic Suggestions

8 posts in this topic

Anyone here tried a variety of different nootropic supplements and have any recommendations? I'm considering Onnit's Alpha Brain or a Bulletproof product. Let me know what you think.

Fuck those synthetic craps, check out adaptogens. Those will be way better choice. Rhodiola rosea would be the first one to look up, but It's worth checking all of them. Way more effective with not side effects and many side benefits.

Adaptogens? Any explanation of what you mean by this?

1 hour ago, kev014 said:

Adaptogens? Any explanation of what you mean by this?

A group of herbs known to reduce stress hormones and inflammation response in the body. They essentially make you very relaxed, calm, sexually active, full of energy to jump around, ease your worries. Google list of adaptogens herbs and their benefits

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

I'm currently trying organic Passionflower food supplement (GABA "gamma-Aminobutyric acid").

Dunno if it's related, but I feel like I'm constantly falling in love with life !

Edited by Soulbass

Glad to see my flowers blooming :)

B R E A T H E