okulele

Meditation can get you in trouble #2

45 posts in this topic

In the same way a person can call nondualists delusional, others can call Christians delusional, atheists delusional and so on.

I can say Jesus was a nondualist, you can argue against it. There are explanations to both sides. Although cultures throughout history has expressed ideas that align with the nondual path in their own way. 

Taking the nondual path isn't escaping reality at all. If anything it is the opposite. We often try to escape reality in our own idealized version of it. The nondual path often leads people to accepting reality. To bite the bitter pill and accept the harsh truths of it.

I side that rules stated in the Bible was made for the people of that time to keep the unconscious masses in check since they needed rules to suppress themselves. At the end of the day pushing some divine form of good/evil is a reflection of who we are not actual divine law.

As if a deity who created us and knows everything we will think and do would have some messiah around the roman ages (damning those before it) to spread divine law to one specific species and that one specific species gets damned to hell for some arbitrary form of wrongdoing.

religion is 'evil' himself, it's in the duality mind realm.. 

religion is all about purging the world from evil. but who defines the fucking evil but yourself and your "satanic side".

to see evil, you need to know what is evil, so you need to be the demon himself.

Someone who don't know about evil, can't be evil. ( and I m not saying killing people is great, there is still a law of energy magnetism .. people who look for evil, becomes evil ) people who look for love, find love. etc..

Evil is only a mind construct at first, so when you want to destroy "evil" you create it.

if something was a "satan trap", it's probably religion and dogma.

the only truth is the one you create for yourself, takes Jesus if you want anyway, but if you start washing evil, good luck with it, you will probably have to kill yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

17 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

My direct experience indicates to me that what christians think about psychedelics is true.

The individuals could simply be lying. Enlightened people themselves say: "Enlightened beings can say whatever they want, but in reality they can mean something else". So it seems like enlightened people get really good at acting/faking.

And also even enlightened teachers say: "If you would know what enlightenment really is you wouldn't want it." Or as Karl Renz would say: "Run! Run! You don't want enlightenment."

I would strongly disagree with Christian perspective on psychedelics. Most Christians lack the depth of knowledge required to understand psychedelics history and mechanism. Then on top of that they lack the experience and judge it by fear. The only evil you will see on psychedelics is what is within yourself. Psychedelics are the only reasons why I even believe in God, got interested in meditation, and pursued religious studies.

Why would enlightened individuals lie about enlightenment? You would look straight at Sadhguru, Osho, and Ram Dass in the eyes and say they are lying? 

I think Karl Renz is pointing that from the ego perspective, one doesn't want enlightenment because it involved dropping your selfishness and self-importance. 

On 9/23/2018 at 3:42 PM, Gabriel Antonio said:

Remember: meditation is just like training a dog.

So, I think the title of this topic should’ve been:

“Incorrect meditation can get you into trouble.” 

Btw, I think you should stop your practice.

LOL...