Consept

Trip sitters?

12 posts in this topic

Are they really necessary? I'm looking to do some salvia, where I'm getting it from they recommend having a trip sitter but I dont know anyone who's into this type of thing therefore they wouldn't really understand. Also I think it would be a bit weird anyway just having someone there and it might be harder to let go. I have done mushrooms before, it was with other people but even if they weren't there I would've been alright 

You know what we're going to say, it totally depends on you and your personal psychological makeup. Some people are completely fine without trip sitters, but I've never done salvia, so I don't know if it has special circumstances.. What dose was your mushroom trip? If it was small, like under 2 grams, that doesn't really clue us in as to whether or not you would be okay without a sitter. If you've done full doses before, I think you're probably fine without a trip sitter. I know what you mean though, I think it would negatively affect my trip to have someone in the house with me, especially if they weren't a very close friend. And if the person had never done anything like that before, you would be better off alone. You would want someone who is familiar with psychedelics. Otherwise, what good are they to you if you need help during the trip? Shit, they might call 911. Sorry for the run on paragraph, I'm one handed at the moment. No, not whacking off.

For salvia, hell yes they are necessary!

Mushrooms ain't salvia, son:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Consept said:

Are they really necessary? I'm looking to do some salvia, where I'm getting it from they recommend having a trip sitter but I dont know anyone who's into this type of thing therefore they wouldn't really understand. Also I think it would be a bit weird anyway just having someone there and it might be harder to let go. I have done mushrooms before, it was with other people but even if they weren't there I would've been alright 

Mushroom and salvia is a different to each other ? .. salvia if there's no someone out there you might as well don't trip salvia.. because Salvia could harm you , salvia could fall you from the stairs... if you intake salvia your awareness will make you jump to your window by accident because your awareness has change ? Your perception will change that you lose control and your movement also will lose control... mushroom you can walk ... but salvia.. it is dangerous to walk.. salvia is a psychedelic so your thinking ability is not there ? It might create an accident and it will create a trouble for you.. if the police came because of your irresponsibility.. if they ask you what happen or investigate ..salvia now will be classified as a bad drug ? Don't be stupid okay ??

Edited by John Iverson

@PsiloPutty @Leo Gura @John Iverson

Thanks for the advice, after watching that video I don't think I'm gonna do it, not trying to jump out any windows, I'm on the ground floor but still looks crazy ??

It's funny I was in Amsterdam and I bought some salvia, low dose but still. I was gonna do it but I did weed brownies with a girl I'm seeing. They were strong cos the effects lasted hours, I was enjoying it but she started freaking out. But basically didn't have time to do it, now I'm kinda glad cos she prob would've called the police if I went that crazy. 

@Leo Gura do you have a trip sitter when you do 5 meo?

Edited by Consept

@Consept No, 5-MeO, for me, is very manageable solo. In fact I do not want anyone around to spoil my communion with God.

I’ve never done salvia. I’ve had some difficult trips - yet nothing like that. 

If I lose motor control, it means I’m laying down immobilized 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

For salvia, hell yes they are necessary!

Mushrooms ain't salvia, son

What was even going on in that guy's head? Do you imagine how twisted his consciousness must have been?

Can you even bring back some insights from a salvia trip?

Edited by FredFred

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

8 minutes ago, FredFred said:

What was even going on in that guy's head? Do you imagine how twisted his consciousness must have been?

Can you even bring back some insights from a salvia trip?

Yeah that's a bit much for me, would be interesting to hear about how it was for someone who tried it. 

I may look into 5 meo though, just need to find out where I can get my hands on some in the UK ?

Salvia is the most twisted and nonsensical of psychedelics. The opposite of what you want for consciousness work.

Stick with LSD, mushrooms, and 5-MeO.

12 minutes ago, FredFred said:

What was even going on in that guy's head? Do you even imagine how twisted his consciousness must have been?

I’ve been in a psychedelic insanity zone many times - yet it doesn’t look like that.

shrooms can put me into a thought loop - which is a waste

Salvia is legal and readily available in the US though, which is why I'd assume people would be interested, while the other more powerful ones aren't easy accessed if you're not in the know.