Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Extreme Z7

Why Are Some 'Primitive' Tribes Spiritually Advanced?

9 posts in this topic

I noticed a common theme among some tribes is that they tend to have a deeper spiritual connection to reality than people in most developed countries. I just can't help but wonder why that would be the case since they, by definition, have much more limitations than people who live in more sophisticated environments. I understand why it would be difficult to pursue spirituality in a busy urban setting, but I'm curious as to what exactly are the things that put these tribes at an advantage.

Of course, I'm not 100% clueless, I do have some ideas as to why this is the case.
- Perhaps they have easier access to psychedelics in their area
- Maybe their simpler lifestyle means they have less distractions
- Perhaps their difficult, raw survival, way of living gives them more opportunity to mature as people.

But I'm also interested in reading what other people think is the reason for this.

Edited by Extreme Z7
small typeo

supposively some of the south-american native tribes were so spiritually high of vibration that the entire civilization warped into higher dimensions of reality, from seths books if I recall

they were indeed tribes living in full connection with nature

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Oh yeah, of course! "Living with nature", I forgot about that one.

They have fewer cultural distractions that the rest of us do.  Therefore, if they're smart they have less of a minefield to cross than we do.  But my view is it's best to achieve high-culture and then renounce it.  You need both horns of that paradox to become the most Spiritually advanced.  The problem with low-culture people is they don't know what they don't got, and that can lead to a lot of very sophomoric traps.  The electrician doesn't appreciate the breadth and depth of Electromagnetic Theory like the Electrical Engineer does.  You can't skip Conceptual Understanding Work in Enlightenment Work.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Extreme Z7 It's interesting to look at the languages of some cultures to get insights into how they viewed reality. For instance in some native American languages there was no reference to time and space as in "than" or "there" or "when". 

I lived with a tribe in Peru for 10 days and participated in their ceremonies. They were so advanced. There was a lot of Turqoise in the community. They all co-existed beautifully together. 

Their lives were so rich. They were so in touch with the earth, with the spirit world and each other.

Thinking about it makes me want to go back. . . 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

No cell phones.

Lol instant enlightenment pill, and of course I am typing this on my iPhone... what am i some sort of savage?! ???

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.