Devil

High Consciousness vs Low Consciousness Activities

27 posts in this topic

Low conscious: 

Asking for answers to your questions.

High consciousness:

Contemplating & Self Inquiring until there is no longer the question. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Low conscious: 

Asking for answers to your questions.

High consciousness:

Contemplating & Self Inquiring until there is no longer the question. 

asking question = contemplating the question.

contemplating the question, playing with the shape of the question

if to you create an abstract answer to a question it doesn't mean you reach "truth", I m asking, what is your identity doing all days ? can you have something higher in your life than social help with this mindset ? or having a decent life, if you're poor. Can you see the box where you are spreading the "love non sense mindset", if a kid living in Africa can't apply the idea that are here, it mean that the idea if rooted in shit ( to me )

you need to learn all about "the energy"/pattern if you want to understand deeply, even if this path lead to the answer as " there is no way but grinding the idea " or " grinding is meaningless" ( a nihilist assumption )

every form of action is a searsh for truth ( or a break for searshing for it ) what truth, and to whom, that is a better question ..

everyone have the answers and the lie, it's all the mind who makes the distinction ( a poor metaphysical grounding, makes you having attention on poor detail of each box ) but each box is aswell a part of god.

what do you mean by contemplating. Talking about something is contemplating to me. Self inquiring is talking/thinking/meditation on/having insight on because subconscious ground/ambiant makes you having insight on what you love/think the most 

what do you mean precisely.

next one I find on this forum trying to be deep will have to modulate or sound stupid, then it's to everyone to makes the work of deepening stuff. If you always give "deep", it's as good help as seing someone depress,

"hey if you're not happy, so be happy."

this kind of non sense. it's as deep as doing anal with a buddha

if you're enlightnened in something, be a light that modulate for rat.

Don't deny the overthinking ride god gives us, every part of him is good, there is no evil, no bad, no bad way of thinking, it's ALL bullshit in the end, there is good way to cop with reality at a time X, and this time X is different for everyone.

Modulating an idea isn't boxing them,

I can be deep :

the whole are in the details.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@Strikr

Yes, of course they’re the same. It is also worthwhile to create a difference. The difference I see is conversationally (forum) answers are coming from maya, and usually heard, occasionally understood, and rarely realized,  - most often reinforcing the illusion, but in contemplation, answers arise from the “higher self” or “higher consciousness”, the contemplator realizes the falsity of the question, rather than mulling over choices of answers (which could go on forever).

Though what’s at play is consciousness, and the creation of your own reality. The likelyhood of discovering that, and realizing it on the forum is pretty low, as the attention is on thought. The likelyhood of realizing this in contemplation, is inevitable. This is why I suggest the distinction of lower, and higher, in practice.

Most of what you wrote there, I struggle to understand, sorry. It sounds accusatory, but of what I am not sure. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Even though there are common trends in activities which are "high or low consciousness", increasing awareness is a completely personal journey and no activity is absolutely low or high consciousness. 

PS.: Creating a list and sticking to it is creating boundaries for yourself which is "low consciousness". 

Edited by Torkys

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

12 hours ago, Devil said:

High Consciousness :

* Squat to take a shit

* Not kill any single living entity ( not even vile cockroaches ) + bonus GOD KARMA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Low Consciousness

* Shit while sitting down

Nah

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao have you tried the middle way of doing squats while shitting?

Disclaimer: This is very high consciousness, do at your own risk.

Edited by WindInTheLeaf
warning

This is not high and low consciousness. This is just a philosophy of what high and low consciousness are.