Cortex

The Whole Universe Is Enslaved

16 posts in this topic

Because of all the laws, laws are the opposite of freedom, the whole universe is not free, everything is not free, everything is in the state of slavery, only infinite freedom can fix this, but how to accomplish this 

Edited by Cortex
Enslavement

@Cortex Realize you are that infinite freedom, creating the laws, to allow for this experience - in appearance. There is nothing, in actuality, to fix. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Cortex Realize you are that infinite freedom, creating the laws, to allow for this experience - in appearance. There is nothing, in actuality, to fix. 

I can just agree, I could understand If he meant "society is enslaved", that kinda makes sense, but universe? What laws are we talking about here. Karmic laws, law of attraction, polarity etc.? Those could be associated with universe, but what does that have to do with slavery?

53 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@RabbitHole I took it as laws of physics. 

Okay, I was aiming for the guy who started topic, jsut qouted you as I agree on what you said, sorry that I didn't make It clear.

Like I've said only absolute freedom when you can do absolutely everything is true freedom 

Well, the universe is probably infinite so there must be places where there is more freedom or different laws, or there are infinite number of universes, but I am unfortunately in this universe which is under this laws 

Which laws do you mean? 

Dont want government laws? go to alaska and live off the grid

Dont want the laws of the reality we are living? take some psychedellic.

Laws of reality of course, man made laws are something which does not exist in the universe anyway, but this physical laws are limiting my true potential, this reality, I want to fly, I want to create things out of thin air, I want to think up into existence whatever I want, I want to be 100% free   

Edited by Cortex
Physical Laws

Physical reality is the obstacle of the beautiful reality in the mind and fantasies, the goal is to transform this physical reality to paradise, maybe through technology this will eventually happen, this will not give me 100% freedom to create whatever I want out of my mind, but it has the potential to get closer to this beautiful vision 

Leo said God can create anything out of nothing by hallucinating. But, a human is not God. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to exit my human body to become God.

Edited by CreamCat

You right. The planets better get out there and protest!

Take heroic acid or shroom dose, dmt works too :D

Sure, everyone want's to do whatever he want's but laws are needed so you could grow, If you continue evolving in higher and higher being, you will get to the point where you can do all the cool things you wan't to do. Evolution to higher being (with less laws, more abilities) takes time, accept It and do best you can to raise your consciousness to get there. You are experiencing exactly what you need in order to evolve at time when you're ready for It.

Edited by RabbitHole

Absolute freedom wouldn't look like anything, it would just be a void. You can only have things exist if you have rules and constraints. Otherwise it's like trying to design a videogame that doesn't have any physics engine, any graphics or any models or AI. What the heck would that look like? It would just be a blank screen. 

The universe is not 'enslaved' because slavery suggests a slave and a master. You are somehow conceptualising reality as being the slave of these rules that are commanding it. In truth it's not like that. They are not two separate things. Reality IS the ruleset, it's not the slave of the ruleset. If anything, rules ARE freedom - they are what creates the playground that consciousness can then experiment and grow in. 

The goal isn't to get rid of rules, it's to learn what they are and get better at playing the game.