CreamCat

I think I spotted God within my consciousness.

10 posts in this topic

In the video above, Teal Swan said the self that always watches your personalities in a calm mood is pure awareness. I often noticed a self that watches my other selves calmly even when my mind was violently reacting.

Leo said God is pure awareness.

Is it really God? Did I meet my God? But, I thought it was just a normal part of a human mind.

What the hell is God doing in my mind? Can it answer my questions? I became angry at it for my shitty life. I thought it became angry and said "Fuck off. You should die for judging me. Stop mental masturbation. Go take ownership of yourself. I can't help you if your attitude is bad."

Edited by CreamCat

of course god is there, we are all part of the universe, and the universe is part of us

everything is consciousness, so the universe is conscious inside you as well!

it is no masturbation, but the truth

where else would the consciousness of the universe be if not inside you :)

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

I still don't understand how pure awareness is in everything. The toilet is conscious. My room is conscious. How can I access consciousness in everything?

Can I allow consciousness of my room to possess me and talk through me? It might say "Clean me more often"

Edited by CreamCat

For a person who believes in the existence of God as creator and ruler of the world or universe, every existence in the cosmos would rise and fall within the kingdom of God per se.  This means all beings or things are the essential constituents of God and therefore, as humans, we can also be known as namesake gods.

Likewise..

If you were born in the kingdom of Britain, you'd be named as a British.

If you were born in the kingdom of Spain, you'd be named as a Spanish.

If you were born in the kingdom of France, you'd be named as a French.

God is not a person the way you think.

God is not in your mind. God is everything including your mind. Look at existence as God. 

Consider the idea that everything has one source. Where it does all exist in? Consciousness/God/Awareness.

I would imagine higher self is like the ultimate/best version of yourself. Perhaps thats what people mean by angels since they always took a humanoid form and norm.

God does speak to us but not the way you think. It's very nuanced and no words are usually exchanged, its like a pure transfer of knowledge. 

Edit:

I feel like you're getting close. But you're an underestimating God's infinite nature. Your mind will try to box God and fail over and over. God is bigger than any idea. One can only connect through Being/Surrendering

Edited by SgtPepper

@SgtPepper God didn't say to me in words. It conferred a bad feeling to me. It felt like a dark red screen filled with extreme anger. The screen disappered in less than a second. If I translated the screen into words, it might sound like "I am God. Show me respect, puny human.".

Edited by CreamCat

16 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Is it really God? Did I meet my God?

I've heard from many enlightened people that if you experience God there will be absolutely no doubt.

Which means that you didn't experience God yet.

God is non-dual. If you realized the witness you have created the biggest duality possible: witness vs. what it is aware of. This distinction has to collapse. Until then you haven't found any God.

Who is aware of awareness? Who is witnessing the witness?

If there's witness and everything else where do this two take place?

13 hours ago, CreamCat said:

@SgtPepper God didn't say to me in words. It conferred a bad feeling to me. It felt like a dark red screen filled with extreme anger. The screen disappered in less than a second. If I translated the screen into words, it might sound like "I am God. Show me respect, puny human.".

afaik the anger and the judgement comes from the mind/thoughts

so that screen was your mind hiding god from you

I've not seen god, but I almost saw the toe of god and in just almost seeing that I saw that there is nothing but good stuff

so there is only good stuff and your mind cutting you off from the good stuff

14 hours ago, CreamCat said:

sounds like Satan.