Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ExodiaGearCEO

Homeostasis is REAL

15 posts in this topic

Hi, guys let me tell you my story. I had started a online passive income business about 7 months ago. In the beginning, I used to be extremely motivated and always getting shit done. Forward 5-6 months later I started to lose my motivation for this business and been slacking off and being very lazy. Everyday I feel like giving up. I don’t know how to keep myself motivated. I meditate everyday but it doesn’t really help me that much. What can I do to keep myself motivated and keep working hard ??? 

What is the point of your business?

Why does it exist?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@ExodiaGearCEO I actually found bhakti yoga/love and devotion to be a perfect solution to this problem.

You know loving kindness meditation? Instead of infusing people around you with love, infuse your business with love, then keep that love energy up throughout the day.

This only works with meaningful businesses though... ones that actually save lives or make people happier.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What is the point of your business?

Why does it exist?

++What's the point of actualized.org's life purpose course being costed. Why Leo runs ads on YouTube? @ExodiaGearCEO

Edited by non_nothing

@Leo Gura  the point of this business was for me to start personal developing myself. I remember in your “How to bootstrap a business” video you said starting a business is a great personal development method to start. But also because so I can make enough money where i am financially independent. This is one of my biggest limited belief about money but I am trying so hard to make it the impossible to possible. 

Why my business exist is I am building a Physical product brand selling on Ecommerece websites so I can sell this business one day and make a lot money. 

Edited by ExodiaGearCEO

@ExodiaGearCEO

First thing I would look at is if you've been getting any small successes lately. People like to say that you should just keep grinding forever even if you've never seen any results from your actions, I think that's ridiculous. Winning creates the necessary positive feedback loop to keep going.

The second thing I would look at is this:

12 hours ago, ExodiaGearCEO said:

Why my business exist is I am building a Physical product brand selling on Ecommerece websites so I can sell this business one day and make a lot money. 

That's great, everyone loves money. But is that meaningful work for you? If it's not, that's another potential cause for burnout.

Third thing, ask yourself if you are self-sabotaging your own success. Most people have success barriers due to mental / energetic reasons. In that case you may need to take a more "inner game" approach.

13 hours ago, ExodiaGearCEO said:

so I can sell this business one day and make a lot money.

That's the problem right there.

Your business has no actual meaning for you, despite outward appearances.

Business must be designed to serve some higher purpose than money.

You don't actually have a life purpose yet. Making money is not a life purpose.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Making money is not a life purpose.

What would be the life purpose of warren buffet or other rich investors?

@aurum @Leo Gura Thank you guys so much! I’m starting to have a little clear better understanding now. Any tips on how to make a business feel more meaningful? I sell physical products online like amazon FBA and stuff. I don’t know if this is my life purpose or not. I want to believe it is. But, because I am starting to lack passion. I start to doubt myself. I was curious if applying Leo Life purpose course to my amazon business could help me? Thank you for your time.

Edited by ExodiaGearCEO

On 8/24/2018 at 0:12 AM, CreamCat said:

What would be the life purpose of warren buffet or other rich investors?

Why would you assume they have one?

@ExodiaGearCEO Take LP Course

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why would you assume they have one?

Perhaps, investment is not just about making money. Investment involves prediction of value over time. I'm not sure whether becoming a master investor can be a life purpose.

Just to give some feedback to this thread, recently I had launched my YT channel as well where I put my musical compositions. The obstacle I hit recently was I convinced myself that I was not getting view, no subscriber and what I was doing was not a valuable thing. This kept me for a week. Then I remembered the excitement and the passion that I had in the morning that I've never been experienced before the second day after following first day of launching my videos to YT. So I re-framed my inner logic and spend this energy to even create more videos, guess what? 5 compositions on that day /30 minute composition was the result of this relief + editing + mastering/mix + putting it all together in video + publishing it to 3 different platforms. You see?

Yeah not gonna lie I searched upon the google to how to trick google lol. It's all the same old story that's been told for many years. Get tags. Get keywords. Get hot trend keywords. For wtf really? If I make music videos and I put "minecraft" or "hot chick" tags as tags, don't you think google is not stupid enough to guess what am I doing there? Well the thing is it's been changed a lot since this was working. I'm 100% sure there's new systems or methods out there or more like click-bait thumbnails or stuff but I'm not really interested in "GETTING VIEWS or SUBS". You see the point here? My goal is not GETTING VIEWS or SUBS, my goal is to put my music out there and listen wherever I go and proud of my work that I compose really good music. Enjoy listening my own work. Thats my goal.