Ingit

As most of with high consciousness says...eats me...

12 posts in this topic

They say that we don’t exist, Recently I heard Leo in one of his videos that There is no yourself there is no you.. we don’t exist...  I’m feeling anxious thinking this Then Why I’m studying for my future if I don’t exist. Then who studies when i don’t exist ... then who Am I... then why I have those books with me which I want to study... then who are they for If i dont exist... what am I??? Who I’m then? What Im doing... Am I dreaming or Am I in trance that I dong know who I am... I’m freaking out.... I feel worried ? what is all then? Am i merely into my dreams or whAt! 

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit Don't fight it. Something is happening. Expand beyond the self so you understand what the self really is.

22 minutes ago, Ingit said:

Am I dreaming or Am I in trance that I dong know who I am...

@Ingit Or maybe your awake for the first time and all that was before was just a dream.

Don't listen to and follow teachings which do not contribute to your Joy (Spirituality 101). There are stages to this journey and you can't skip them. 

You may have to experience your ego not being able to satisfy you before you get the authentic desire to face Resistance and Ignorance head on (Spirituality 2.0).

If it's your authentic desire to do self-inquiry, do it but don't do it prematurely and not being open to all of the possible consequences. If not, go back and continue your journey. One time in the future, your curiosity may peak and you will venture into the unknown. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@cetus56  sorry to say. ?? but I’m not getting that stuff deep..I’m puzzled 

?IngitScooby ?

@Torkys my negative self and doubts hold me... thats all the problem i have... I rely on them :|

?IngitScooby ?

are you struggling to find something that you can define as yourself?

don't worry. 99.99999999% of the human beings are on the same boat. also, it can't be done.

unborn Truth

7 minutes ago, Ingit said:

@cetus56  sorry to say. ?? but I’m not getting that stuff deep..I’m puzzled 

@Ingit Than your close to experiencing something your not yet ready for. Hang back and just let it slowly gel. Don't go to fast.

@Ingit it kind of sounds like an existential crisis, I could totally be wrong I don't know you well enough or know enough about this. But just incase its an existential crisis, just know you'll come to terms with it.

1 hour ago, Ingit said:

@cetus56 ?? IM waiting for that & thanks.......... ????

Your whole life is a way of discovering what you are. Keep the possibilities wide open. Let it not be limited to what the mind believes to be true.

@Ingit Don't worry much.  You are what you are.  You'll not disappear into thin air all in a sudden.  You'd still have a future in waiting. 

Enlightenment is all about a paradigm shift on one's conventional perception.  Literally, it doesn't disrupt the equation of Mother Nature at all.  You exist merely because of the elements of consciousness, so for all other matters or objects.  Our mind consciousness has a tendency for outward looking.  If you do care to reverse it, then you'd be able to glimpse into the other side of innate perspectives.

What you perceive at ground zero would yield a different result all together if compared with placing yourself at the top of a high mountain.

At the end of the day, you just need a paradigm shift of thoughts from identification to observation.  But be careful that our mind consciousness has a fetish for putting labels on all things....segregate and discriminate continuously.

Edited by Naturalist