Revolutionary Think

Apple Cider Vinegar

12 posts in this topic

This is totally random but, whatever. So anyway Today I did a focus group about Apple Cider Vinegar and I thought it was about Apple Cider. So all of a sudden I find out about all these health benefits of this tangy vinegar that you add to anything. Any of you heard of Apple Cider Vinegar? What is it and why is it so good for you? 

It's good for kidney stones.

If you suffer from kidney stones, apple cider vinegar helps stop them forming. 

Make sure you purchase the purest one which contains "the mother", the gross-looking sediment at the bottom of the bottle which is supposed to be quite good for the gut bacteria. 

Lots of benefits of ACV, haven't explored them myself but people say its really good for stomach problems and digestion. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Yeah Bragg's is one of the biggest brands. Not sure if they filter out the culture inside though. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

17 hours ago, Feel Good said:

It's not that healthy as it can deplete potassium.

@Feel Good  hey dude if you can ever find that article again, please share it here. I am genuinely interested. Always thought this stuff is quite healthy but perhaps not so. 

4 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@Feel Good  hey dude if you can ever find that article again, please share it here. I am genuinely interested. Always thought this stuff is quite healthy but perhaps not so. 

I shared it in the post above yours. One woman who drank 8oz a day for 6yrs had bone loss. 

1 hour ago, Feel Good said:

If I can't find it we can always ask Dr.Greger at his weekly treadmill q&a 

good luck getting your question answered :D there is literally like 1000 questions added every minute. ..actually thee is a queue even hours before the Q&A !! people keep asking same questions over and over again

sometimes i ask myself if all the youtube videos about apple vinegar is not just a promotion of „that“ brand. because it’s promoted for so many things.

i‘m sure apple vinegar is one of the most healthy vinegars you can get - would go for a biological one.

as with everything it can be a poison if overdosed. 

it‘s also interesting to compare it to apple acid malate. apple acid is something else the body needs for certain regulations. but it‘s not contained in the vinegar as much as in whole fruits (also other fruits than apples)

an apple a day...you know what i mean.

it contains potassium...

isn‘t a certain amount of potassium needed? especially for blood vessels. especially together with vitamin d? isn‘t it contained in a lot of fruits? :ph34r:

i also know there are differences in organical and synthetic substances in their resorptive structure. think it might make the difference.

just a question.

Edited by now is forever

I use apple cider vinegar as my key acid when I make food.  I use it on almost everything I eat.  Sometimes I'll use balsamic vinegar instead or I'll blend the two 50/50.

Edited by Joseph Maynor