now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

If you were “so wise” you wouldn’t hold the belief you could give someone the right solution for their problem, but in sharing your perspective/view, they may eventually, come to the understanding and create change 

Every time in your life where you created your own change by understanding others/experiences, this is identical to how others figure out how to change. 

I’m happy for you. Stop helping others for them and start helping or not helping others for you ❤️

yeah that’s your worldview and i’m completely not open to it. as you don’t no shit about me. it’s actually you who think that way. but the problem is no it won’t happen that way - because, i will only put my energy somewhere i know there is a chance to make a change from now on. the cruelty about all of it is this - if you don’t put energy into something for itself you can’t have an impact if you don’t put energy somewhere where it actually makes a difference you just blow it, that’s entropy.

Edited by now is forever

On 20.3.2018 at 2:55 PM, Deep said:

Does the universe exist independent of our mind?

Was there ever a time when you didn't exist?

Why does God interact with itself in a rough manner? 

I'll share my opinion on these questions later. I want to read your opinions first. lol 

On 14.5.2018 at 1:53 AM, now is forever said:

ok, are we talking hypothetically?

what if it's all just a psychological problem? in sense of the human is just not able to recognize himself/herself?

well we always think we are the top of the evolution! 

but look at other animals - some of them don't even recognize themselfs in the mirror.

so what if we just lack the understanding that we are just our brain  + all our neurons + our sensory organs  that are in contact with our surrounding + our hormon system and all cells.

and if we can't understand ourself how should we possibly understand the greater sens of it all. even because it should be a mystery we didn't evolve yet enough to understand the big picture.

i know its verry close to what has ben the paradigm until now and doesn't include the quantum physics. but maybe    the point about the ego is that it is from the beginning way to big, so it thinks it might be god, even though the body might be part of something bigger that is creating itself out of chaos.

On 14.5.2018 at 8:44 AM, now is forever said:

yes you are right: but if this hypothesis is true as anthithesis to the thought "i am the creation". it's impossible to ever go outside of your body completely.

that would mean every trying to break through, would just lead to the ego to destroy itself - what some here are really doing, like a moth, toward the light.

but you just want to silence the ego - to see clearly, that's the middle path.

for me it worked out, the ego stopped trying to be the god instantly - and inside of me was -

silence

On 14.5.2018 at 9:21 AM, now is forever said:

so life would take place between both possibilities either the ego is god or it's just a tool to hold the body alive.

i take the humble path ☺️

17 minutes ago, now is forever said:

yeah that’s your worldview and i’m completely not open to it. as you don’t no shit about me. it’s actually you who think that way. but the problem is no it won’t happen that way - because, i will only put my energy somewhere i know there is a chance to make a change from now on. 

A change for who??? For them, for you? Obviously. 

You wanna fight? World view vs world swallower. I won’t back down without a fight.

Yes I share my perspective of your helpless pity party based out of my world view, so what? 

I’m simply lost at what exactly you’re trying to achieve here vs what makes you feel obligated to leave 

the “humble” path is bogus. Use the ego to learn, grow and become whole. Join the party, dance in the bloody shadows 

Edited by DrewNows

Just now, DrewNows said:

A change for who??? For them, for you? Obviously. 

You wanna fight? World view vs world swallower. I won’t back down without a fight.

Yes I share my perspective of your helpless pity party based out of my world view, so what? 

I’m simply lost at what exactly you’re trying to achieve here vs what makes you feel obligated to leave 

the “humble” path is bogus. Use the ego to learn, grow and become whole. Join the party 

i don’t try nothing to achieve here for you - i’m trying to wrap up my loose ends that’s all - this is completely ego driven. why don’t you get it? there is no pity party! why do you even care? i never had much to do with you, so why do you care so much?

I told you why, a few times, and you ignored it. I am here for my own benefit as well. I don’t notice you actively seeking answers to “loose ends” but your ego is clearly here showing its colors which means theres work to be done 

On 5/16/2019 at 3:06 PM, DrewNows said:

now is foreverI just wanted to say you are one of the more parculier individuals on the forum, maybe cuz you’re French.

Most of your posts fly far over my head. It’s almost always inconceivable...like a UFO ? 

thanks for the mind fuckery wake up calls :D 

mb now is the time to read this journal, cheers

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

I mean sure you’ve always been sort of an odd, endangered ? to me but I am fascinated by this 

Edited by DrewNows

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

I told you why, a few times, and you ignored it. I am here for my own benefit as well. I don’t notice you actively seeking answers to “loose ends” 

yes because, they are not my loose ends to take up. skip the as well part and you understand why i give up. you see the devil wins. it’s all ego, the question is about how. i’m not wrapping them up in a show, it’s not about trying to show anything anymore. i’m not a teacher nor a student right now. i’m nothing and i’ll eat everything that is not at 5 on the trees.

On 16.5.2018 at 10:24 AM, now is forever said:

@tsuki , i can understand what you are saying - i feel the same.

(actually i think i'ts the ego wanting to be god so much it tries to kill itself, hahaha isn't that paradox)

so in the end we are at the point again where the ego is a part of the whole cnciousness and just has to be trained to want what is good for the whole person and that would be: a way of life making the world better and itself better, but with always taking deep reflections and insights for decision making leading to physical action though.

the question is: why would god want to wake up from its dream out of nothingness, that is and is not at the same time just to be only nothingness again?

God wants to experience itself as you, right? I don't understand why you feel you gotta rationalize this as it is simply clear as day

Im not sure why you wish to eat everything etc....i dont understand

What is the devil? the judger, the chooser, the believer. Its all you but only a part. Can you love the devil as part of you? 

5 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

God wants to experience itself as you, right? I don't understand why you feel you gotta rationalize this as it is simply clear as day

Im not sure why you wish to eat everything etc....i dont understand

because there is no reason  - it’s the sadness that eats you up when you realize again, you’ve got tricked again, life tricked you again. i once was hopelessly optimistic. i can’t anymore.

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

because there is no reason  - it’s the sadness that eats you up when you realize again, you’ve got tricked again, life tricked you again. i once was hopelessly optimistic. i can’t anymore.

no no no. you trick yourself. this is okay because then you learn from the tricks and realize it is irrelevant how youre feeling, it can be manipulated, but you will never know the outcome, can you be okay living in the unknown, completely groundless? 

If you go

I go !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

12 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

no no no. you trick yourself. this is okay because then you learn from the tricks and realize it is irrelevant how youre feeling, it can be manipulated, but you will never know the outcome, can you be okay living in the unknown, completely groundless? 

no i let life trick me even though i know it will probably end like that - in that sense yes i trick myself everytime to be a better person, so what? but in the end it’s still life what’s tricking me not death, death comes anyways.

why should i not be ok living in the unknown, completely groundless - i’m doing that already for ages.

anything you can learn to know is yourself anyways.

Edited by now is forever

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

no i let life trick me even though i know it will probably end like that - in that sense yes i trick myself everytime to be a better person, so what? but in the end it’s still life what’s tricking me not death, death comes anyways.

why should i not be ok living in the unknown, completely groundless - i’m doing that already for ages.

anything you can learn to know is yourself anyways.

you seem to be stuck in seeing only one possibility as life to be "tricking" you instead of "surprising" you. Why not live life full of surprises, full of love, and gratitude. What is left on your plate which claims to be "bottomless" :D 

You think you see the full you now? xD

much much more to experience, infinitesimally 

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

you seem to be stuck in seeing only one possibility as life to be "tricking" you instead of "surprising" you. Why not live life full of surprises, full of love, and gratitude. What is left on your plate which claims to be "bottomless" :D 

You think you see the full you now? xD

much much more to experience, infinitesimally 

you think you are saying such wise words now? it’s your own survival game. but you don’t understand. there is always only just now.

If you are indeed aware of living groundless/in the unknown, then why do you claim experience to be trickery, by believing and requiring anticipation and regret to influence the story? 

5 minutes ago, now is forever said:

you think you are saying such wise words now? it’s your own survival game. but you don’t understand. there is always only just now.

You could not possibly know if i cling to these words or not...

Edited by DrewNows

If you are indeed aware of living groundless/in the unknown, then why do you claim experience to be trickery, by believing and requiring anticipation and regret to influence the story? 

You could not possibly know if i cling to these words or not...

i don’t claim experience to be trickery, you are doing that. i claim experience is what it is, if someone hurts you, it might not be intended but it still is. i always start out without judging people, they reveal themselves usually over time or time reveals itself over time as it is only always just now. the reason why we get heartbroken is not because we break our hearts ourselves or someone else does. hearts get broken because no one  breaks them - when we realize it was all for nothing. nothing cares except if nothing does.

11 minutes ago, now is forever said:

i don’t claim experience to be trickery, you are doing that. i claim experience is what it is, if someone hurts you, it might not be intended but it still is. i always start out without judging people, they reveal themselves usually over time or time reveals itself over time as it is only always just now. the reason why we get heartbroken is not because we break our hearts ourselves or someone else does. hearts get broken because no one  breaks them - when we realize it was all for nothing. nothing cares except if nothing does.

It was all for itself, and it’s okay to be heartbroken, it’s okay to care, even okay to judge...ciao  

It was all for itself, and it’s okay to be heartbroken, it’s okay to care, even okay to judge...ciao  

no it wasn’t all for itself - you didn’t get that. it was for something it was never just for nothing - there was a dream behind. being heartbroken means the dream is broken.