SoonHei

Where are the PAST and FUTURE stored?

27 posts in this topic

How do you explain what I experienced in the past? I experienced events of yesterday. Your YouTube videos are events of the past.

What about the fact that while I am in a spaceship moving at the light speed, I travel to the future, compared to people on earth?

8 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

How do you explain what I experienced in the past?

Memories (past) are just fantasies that you call real.
Plans (future) are just fantasies that you call possible.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@SoonHei what is moving you soon hei? the car? the plane? the earth? your friend? the atoms? the space? the moon? the sun?

let your mindmovie play that.

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

How do you explain what I experienced in the past?

How do you explain anything at all?

This is the crux of the problem. You are assuming it can/should be explained without realizing that BEING is prior to explanation and is irreducibly mystical. This one of the core mistakes of science.

The solution is to stop explaining and to start BEING.

Explanation is a finite, second order thing. The nature of reality is such that all explanations must be incomplete.

You are trying to symbolize Truth, which is impossible because Truth is infinite.

You can BE the Truth, but you cannot know it.

You can try forcing an explanation (as science does) but if you do that it automatically becomes incomplete and relative, not the Absolute.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There is no past, there is movement which is mistaken as time but everything is happening NOW and always has.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

5 hours ago, Rilles said:

There is no past, there is movement which is mistaken as time but everything is happening NOW and always has.

so say using our definition of the concept of time, i clap my hands when the clock reads 4:01pm

and at 4:02pm I say MEOW

now what you said was everything is happening NOW and there is a movement

and what is also said above by @tsuki is that past is just a fantasy which we call real

if we were to pause that movement you refer to... then the clap at 4:01pm and the meow at 4:02pm - do they both occur simultaneously as everything happens NOW ?

can we really not say one event relative to the other event occurs at different intervals in this movement ?

you can see where I am coming from, as well as @CreamCat

is the mistake we are making for this concept in the questions we are asking itself?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The solution is to stop explaining and to start BEING

is what Leo said here the key answer?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

the past and the future are creative 

its basically world building inside your head

we are evolving energy, and we exercise what the universe basically does, we imagine reality

imagine us all like balls of baby energy 

we cannot immediately start dreaming up entire new worlds and dimensions, so we largely base ourselves off the common shared reality and we make small altercations to it

when you recall the past you think you're merely bringing up a memory as if you were reading an usb-stick

no, you are literally creating a world, imagining existence, sustaining a world in your imagination,it is absolutely amazing and creative

which is why as kindling energy it is much more easier to imagine events you have been through, the future is a reflection of the past, albeit it leaves room for even more creativity and personal imagination and touch

in my personal experience as your imagination and energy grows, you will be able to directly imagine in the present moment, literally building present moment reality, your psychic landscape

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!