Cortex

How To Get Possessed for personal gain

15 posts in this topic

Can you imagine how great life would be if you had some sort of entity living inside your body, who would assist you, and would help you achieve everything you want to achieve and do the things you want to do, maybe I should go to the woods and start practicing witchcraft and black magic :D I am so angry that I don't know how to do this stuff but I know that maybe they are possible, If I would have great power I would hire people who would find for me all the yogis and monks and people with super natural powers and they would squeeze all of the practical knowledge about how to do it and bring it to me, you can't even imagine how much pleasure would having some siddhis gave me and how much use I would make from having this powers, even in the book that I read right now The Red Book from Carl Jung Un there are some siddhis like stuff, but of course it's not too practical, I have all of this knowledge but nothing is working and I am feeling that I wasting my time on this spiritual stuff 

People already do this. Famous singers such as Michael Jackson have admitted to being possessed as they sing and play music on stage. I think you should stay away from it; what good can come from interacting with dark spirits? They will try to drag you down to dark places.

On the other hand, you can read The War of Art. It talks about this topic but in a positive way. 

Edited by StardewValley

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

Exactly ! And I would do anything for getting such power, I would literally do anything and sacrifice anything for getting such power

I read the Red Book and Am mostly  interested in spirituality because of this siddhis and powers etc of course I love phylosophical and scientific questions about the universe etc, but spirituality is not so interesting as questions about the universe, if there was nothing that I can accomplish here I wouldn't waste my time, nothing angers me more than this gurus and yogis etc who don't want to talk about it, like I've said I would hired some agents who would travel the world and get the most practical knowledge for me about how to do it from all of the gurus and yogis and mystics, and make this the most practical and scientific for me to use, because that's how you do it, you filter all the bullshit and get only clear substance, like if you read the book, all the knowledge from thousands of years can be in one book, and the same way here, I would not waste so much of my time, all of them would just tell all they know about how to do it practically right here and now 

But non of the people on this forum knows how to interact with spirits and attein paranormal powers, so this is ironically a bad place for getting such information 

4 hours ago, Cortex said:

The Red Book from Carl Jung Un

Is it some kind of communist manifest? :D

I'm sorry! :ph34r:

Nope, it's one of the most fascinating and mysterious books in the world 

You can't even imagine how much I want to have super powers, when I think about all of these people who are having entities as their guides, and I see what I'm missing, the best question then is what do they know that the rest of the population and even the people here don't

I mean literally, what the f*ck are they know 

You guys.... You are only getting possessed by yourself(s)... 

You can literally just make one up and believe it to help you with a certain thing and it will. 

Have fun. 

13 hours ago, Cortex said:

You can't even imagine how much I want to have super powers, when I think about all of these people who are having entities as their guides, and I see what I'm missing, the best question then is what do they know that the rest of the population and even the people here don't

They know you are already infinite potentiality. Any entities, are You. 

What Sindhis do you want, specifically?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I've always been passionate about psychokinesis, I know, the only way is meditation and yoga, but there must also be some shortcuts, I of course also meditate everyday, I am not saying that I want this powers without any effort, and I also do some yoga, but I need to start practicing more advanced styles of yoga like this popular kriya etc, 

On 8/13/2018 at 4:01 PM, Cortex said:

Can you imagine how great life would be if you had some sort of entity living inside your body, who would assist you, and would help you achieve everything you want to achieve and do the things you want to do, maybe I should go to the woods and start practicing witchcraft and black magic :D I am so angry that I don't know how to do this stuff but I know that maybe they are possible, If I would have great power I would hire people who would find for me all the yogis and monks and people with super natural powers and they would squeeze all of the practical knowledge about how to do it and bring it to me, you can't even imagine how much pleasure would having some siddhis gave me and how much use I would make from having this powers, even in the book that I read right now The Red Book from Carl Jung Un there are some siddhis like stuff, but of course it's not too practical, I have all of this knowledge but nothing is working and I am feeling that I wasting my time on this spiritual stuff 

Youre into some kinky shit man lmao, do you wanna become the next voldemort? Hahaha

Yes I am into very mysterious stuff, they are both interesting, and probably also have incredible potential to transform yourself into a  super human, I will learn this sooner or later 

Locking for egoic bastardization of spirituality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.