nbolt

Actualized.org Community Chat

33 posts in this topic

On 3/26/2016 at 1:04 PM, ZenBlue said:

@Neill Bolton We should discuss developing inner growth and making real changes in ourselves. I just watched Leo's video about fake growth vs real growth. I realized a lot of the things I have done in the past were all just me chasing after the external things and focusing on fake growth. I'm sure a lot of us have fallen for the trap of fake growth at some point. Real growth comes from within.

I'm going to aim to schedule something for this saturday! Stay tuned for an announcement thread.

I wasn't able to open the link, is it not available on mobile devices? 

24 minutes ago, ashleigh said:

I wasn't able to open the link, is it not available on mobile devices? 

Link is working again!

16 minutes ago, Huz88 said:

@Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj @Arik @Emerald Wilkins would be cool if you join

I would but it's an app for a phone. I tend to stay away from my phone except for when I really need it. I don't want to run the risk of developing a habit of checking my phone too often and being plugged in all the time. So, I have to decline. But thanks for the offer. 

Edited by Emerald Wilkins

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

On 5/30/2016 at 2:30 PM, Emerald Wilkins said:

I would but it's an app for a phone. I tend to stay away from my phone except for when I really need it. I don't want to run the risk of developing a habit of checking my phone too often and being plugged in all the time. So, I have to decline. But thanks for the offer. 

No need for an app, you can access it from your standard computer internet browser: [removed by moderator]

On 5/30/2016 at 2:56 PM, Neill said:

No need for an app, you can access it from your standard computer internet browser: [removed by moderator]

Thank you. Then I will definitely do that. :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@ZenBlue

Yes, I think that is a great topic to begin with because overall, growth is what it's all about. A discussion on this topic would help those less sure about their sense of growth, find more direction while those who are more self-assured, may discover something new to add to their sense of growth. Nice insight!

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

Somehow the link isn't working for me. I'm on a phone currently, should that affect it?

I'm closing this topic down.

This forum is still quite small. If we start fracturing the community then it may not thrive and even die.

Keep your discussions here please, so all members benefit.

That's what the forum is for.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.