Goutam nimmakayala

being and doing

8 posts in this topic

Hi Leo,

My name is Goutam ,i have two questions to ask .One is related to spirituality and other historical.

1.I have been following your wonderful work for a while , and somehow your work has confused me in a way. If the whole purpose of life is to seek truth and get enlightened what role does daily activities (family,job ,business,whatever)play in this. Are they completely different or is there a way in which both can co exist.Or are you  directly suggesting to give up everything and become a sage?If they can go together please suggest a way(daily acitivty filled with people and situations very stressful hampering one's self transcendence work)?

2.From the eastern culture that i come from Lord Krishna is said to be called as A god incarnation.Do you feel this nothingness also called as god takes form once in a while to establish dharma.I heard and read that what buddha had attained to Krishna(Lord Vishnu)was born into it.Would love to know your comments.

1. Awakening is the ideal life, but it is not a purpose of life. There is no purpose. 

You have to survive until you achieve enlightenment. You still need to get your basic human needs met until you transcend the craving for them. 

If you are super dedicated, you can go and become a full time sage but it's not a requirement.

2. True teaching comes directly from life itself. God takes form and teaches every second. You need to destroy your knowledge, not build it. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

10 hours ago, Goutam nimmakayala said:

Hi Leo,

My name is Goutam ,i have two questions to ask .One is related to spirituality and other historical.

1.I have been following your wonderful work for a while , and somehow your work has confused me in a way. If the whole purpose of life is to seek truth and get enlightened what role does daily activities (family,job ,business,whatever)play in this. Are they completely different or is there a way in which both can co exist.Or are you  directly suggesting to give up everything and become a sage?If they can go together please suggest a way(daily acitivty filled with people and situations very stressful hampering one's self transcendence work)?

Detachment is not just a mere outward physical act/behaviour, where one goes off to live in a cave.   After all, you could be living in a cave, and yet be thinking about food and sex the whole time.

Detachment is an inward quality.  The outward expression of that flows from that inward state, whatever it may be, but you don't try to imitate/conform to the (detached) outward expression.

The fact is, you can be in the midst of a worldly life yet be totally detached from it. And conversely, you can be in the midst of a life of renunciation, yet inwardly be completely attached.

Edited by robdl

46 minutes ago, robdl said:

Detachment is not just a mere outward physical act/behaviour, where one goes off to live in a cave.   After all, you could be living in a cave, and yet be thinking about food and sex the whole time.

Detachment is an inward quality.  The outward expression of that flows from that inward state, whatever it may be, but you don't try to imitate/conform to the (detached) outward expression.

The fact is, you can be in the midst of a worldly life yet be totally detached from it. And conversely, you can be in the midst of a life of renunciation, yet inwardly be completely attached.

Dope shit!! 

Well said brahB|

truth in love, in that which is right inside your heart

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

2 hours ago, robdl said:

Excellent, friend

If that renunciation is an action born of reaction, the detachment is born of fear, which is subtly a form of attachment. 

Edited by Faceless

14 hours ago, Goutam nimmakayala said:

From the eastern culture that i come from Lord Krishna is said to be called as A god incarnation.Do you feel this nothingness also called as god takes form once in a while to establish dharma.

Krishna says that whenever there is a decline in religion, he has to come to the world.

Only a free consciousness is capable of giving such an assurance. And when Krishna (or Christ consciousness, it makes no difference)  comes, he comes not because of a particular situation, but because of his freedom, he is free to come and go as he likes. He does not say that if certain conditions are there they will force him to incarnate himself.

So when Krishna says something it seems to be paradoxical, and we find ourselves in difficulty. Vishnu, sustains life, he is life-energy. Krishna is incarnation of Vishnu, and all other masters are also incarnation of Vishnu , the life energy. Whoever becomes enlightened is expression of same infinite consciousness. So, don't think that Krishna is incarnation of Vishnu but Jesus or Buddha are not. 

There is always need to establish dharma, enlightened masters are always available, but we are not available.

16 hours ago, Feel Good said:

I know. :) very very insightful! 

????