Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Priti Health Journal

804 posts in this topic

Save your mind, save your heart, save your soul, save your body, save your life before its too late and before the vultures eat it away. Cut off toxic people and toxic things in the world before you suffer anymore than you already have. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Follow the sequence Roller 

Chapter 222

The spirit is eternal. Beauty is eternal. Love is eternal. God is eternal. (SBLG) 

The material purpose of life is survival, continuation and reproduction. 

The world is an enemy of love. This life is an enemy of eternity and peace. 

The spiritual purpose of life is to live in love, live in light, live in God, reflect God through life, becoming like God, spreading the good and fighting evil, reducing suffering, and contributing to bigger causes that help people and the ecosystem survive and flourish, and to contribute to branches of science to make lives better and to understand the material world better, to create beauty and peace and set order for peace, to create love, and to fight toxicity, and fortifying the ecosystem against future trouble and to live happily ever after ie in  eternity and to ensure that every life has lived to its fullest potential before the last breath, that every moment of life/existence (the story of his life versus his body is alive, lives that perished  how many lives we're taken) (as long as the life is alive or existing ) or breath, that is every moment of an organism's life, every living moment, every living moment of an organism's life is lived in love, peace, happiness and fulfillment so they continue unhurt through eternity and meet with the maker or God. Therefore this life is a junction or a challenge to the liver to make it safely through and come over to eternity ready and prepared for its next journey. A life not lived well will make the soul agitated and in pain throughout eternity. It's like you are a gladiator. If you made it through uninjured and healthy you are ready for your journey outside the battlefield. Life is like the battlefield. And if you did not protect yourself and failed and got injured and suffered, you would be in constant pain outside the field and never be happy and be forever frustrated and your journey through the after life will not be a smooth one because you will succumb to the pain you carried from your suffering in the field. You would be like a wounded soldier who is eventually going to die. 

And so every moment of your life as long as you are breathing, has to be lived in peace, love, freedom, happiness and love and not suffering. That's a challenge you have to live up to. That's what God wants for you and for your comrades. 

And you cannot bypass life. You cannot go from level 5 to 8 in a video game without going through levels 6 and 7. Same way, you cannot go to level eternity without passing safely through the level of life. 

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 223

April 8

Just because you don't feel anger, never felt it, doesn't mean the emotion of anger doesn't exist. This can be applied to anything. Some people have unique experiences. It does not establish God's existence but one can never underestimate another person's experience. It's what they feel. You cannot mock or invalidate what they feel. If you didn't experience love, you would say that love doesn't exist. Someone else did. How would you know for sure that such an experience is just a delusion of the mind and not a real experience. That's the real problem with something spiritual and supernatural. You cannot say anything as right or wrong, existent or non existent and the simple reason being that you cannot replicate the same experience for yourself nor can you witness it actually happening the way you witness childbirth. It's internal spiritual so nothing to touch or see but it's about feeling and sorry but feelings cannot be proven but also do not imply that such feelings weren't experienced. So all of the atheism is just bogus and a fruitless attempt in vain. It doesn't and cannot serve a purpose 

Edited by Preety_India

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

The spirit is eternal. Beauty is eternal. Love is eternal. God is eternal. (SBLG) 

The material purpose of life is survival, continuation and reproduction. 

The world is an enemy of love. This life is an enemy of eternity and peace. 

The spiritual purpose of life is to live in love, live in light, live in God, reflect God through life, becoming like God, spreading the good and fighting evil, reducing suffering, and contributing to bigger causes that help people and the ecosystem survive and flourish, and to contribute to branches of science to make lives better and to understand the material world better, to create beauty and peace and set order for peace, to create love, and to fight toxicity, and fortifying the ecosystem against future trouble and to live happily ever after ie in  eternity and to ensure that every life has lived to its fullest potential before the last breath, that every moment of life/existence (the story of his life versus his body is alive, lives that perished  how many lives we're taken) (as long as the life is alive or existing ) or breath, that is every moment of an organism's life, every living moment, every living moment of an organism's life is lived in love, peace, happiness and fulfillment so they continue unhurt through eternity and meet with the maker or God. Therefore this life is a junction or a challenge to the liver to make it safely through and come over to eternity ready and prepared for its next journey. A life not lived well will make the soul agitated and in pain throughout eternity. It's like you are a gladiator. If you made it through uninjured and healthy you are ready for your journey outside the battlefield. Life is like the battlefield. And if you did not protect yourself and failed and got injured and suffered, you would be in constant pain outside the field and never be happy and be forever frustrated and your journey through the after life will not be a smooth one because you will succumb to the pain you carried from your suffering in the field. You would be like a wounded soldier who is eventually going to die. 

And so every moment of your life as long as you are breathing, has to be lived in peace, love, freedom, happiness and love and not suffering. That's a challenge you have to live up to. That's what God wants for you and for your comrades. 

And you cannot bypass life. You cannot go from level 5 to 8 in a video game without going through levels 6 and 7. Same way, you cannot go to level eternity without passing safely through the level of life. 

This was a good one

I have got the basics done. This is good. 

Chapter 224

April 9

Today I feel a sense of relief because I got it all done. I am done with everything. I saw what everything is. How everything should be.  

The eternal spirit of goodness is a force that goes on and continues being and growing and feeding and spreading light and fighting evil. It's the fountain of eternity, the fountain of love that is beautiful and inspiring in glory of God, it keeps running forever in the glory of God and continues to shine bright and beautiful and solemn and enchanting and ethereal. It keeps flowing and keeps inspiring. 

This eternal spirit when bounded to life force becomes personified and when unbound it is free and continues in the spirit form to inspire.. 

The body is a vehicle for the life force and the life force/soul is a vehicle for the spirit. Without a body the union of life force and spirit is not possible 

Without this union or without the vehicle of the life force the spirit cannot spread its message in the world or communicate because spirits don't talk. It cannot save a soul, the physical is a personification of the spiritual. 

The spirit governs the rules of fate. But the spirit cannot control a person. 

A life force with such a spirit is able to communicate with the sheep 

A life force with the spirit is just a messenger. It is a container. It is a symbol, an embodiment. 

It shows how the godly spirit should be. And how beautiful one can be. 

It serves the purpose to show how the physical can be changed and turned beautiful and how the physical can be molded by the spirit and how the physical can be shaped by the presence of the spirit in it. 

It's basically the physical manifestation of the spirit. 

And it continues to work in the spirit form. But the physical form is a witness of how the spirit actually moves in action. The real life personification or evidence or the seeing it happen in real and not just imagination or felt. 

Through the physical form it shows how it works, how it should be as an example, a real example to see, it shows what it can do and how beautiful it can become  for those that do not sense or feel or do not believe. 

Imagine it to be a medicine bottle of medicinal liquid.. 

Standalone, this liquid has no power. It is just what it is. It is wonderful but it has not shown its capability yet. It just sits there on the table. 

But when a sick man takes this medicine, he is cured. He experiences healing.  The liquid has now shown effect because to take effect it has to be in his bloodstream. Without that he won't be cured.. 

Thats pretty much how the spirit works. The eternal spirit of goodness (ESG) is like that medicine in the bottle on the table. 

As a standalone that is when it is all by itself, it is what it is. It has its power latent in it, stored in it. 

When combined to a life force, it begins to show effect, it takes effect and it begins to change the physical aspects of things. It brings healing, removes sickness, purifies the life force/soul, and it gets rid of all the toxicity and it acts as a savior to those who need help. And it defeats evil and protects the weak. And it brings peace and order. And it defeats destruction and brings growth, flourishing and eternal happiness. 

This spirit can never be defeated just like you can burn the medicinal liquid but it still exists somewhere in the world where you cannot find it. It's not removed from the universe. The life force or body can be killed and defeated and destroyed by the evil forces in the world but the eternal spirit continues and will pass into another life force and emerge again. 

This eternal spirit shines through empathetic individuals. They can be gone but it will continue. It will continue to inspire as a fountain of love and eternity. Even after the death of the being it will remain as an eternal presence continuing to inspire, care, love and empower. And it will come back again as another life force. 

Edited by Preety_India

A lot of the inspiration I'm having these days comes from the character Godzilla. 

Chapter 225

I'm ordering a pizza right now to low key celebrate this moment, I did it, I figured it all out, something I had set out to do a few years ago. My spiritual journey is complete. I am at peace finally. I know now how everything should be.  

It is a wonderful moment. 

My spiritual quest is complete. I now know what role a living being should play. And now I know what is the cause behind the chaos and destruction in the world. 

Edited by Preety_India

21 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I'm ordering a pizza right now to low key celebrate this moment, I did it, I figured it all out, something I had set out to do a few years ago. My spiritual journey is complete. I am at peace finally. I know now how everything should be.  

It is a wonderful moment. 

My spiritual quest is complete. I now know what role a living being should play. And now I know what is the cause behind the chaos and destruction in the world. 

Nice!  Hope you enjoy the pizza, sounds like you will

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

@zambize lol I just finished it. It was great. Haha??. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Himanshu said:

What is the cause behind the chaos and destruction in the World?

The lack of love and goodness. 

Chapter 226

So after finishing the pizza, I'm feeling great already. 

I just want to continue on this journey although sometimes it's difficult. 

But one day I'd able to have a stable state existence. 

The past couple of days have been tough. But I'll manage and get through. 

Now I'm intently focused on the eternal spirit of goodness which I call the ESG. Just like we have esp. 

Esg is something present in the universe. 

It's present within me right now. It's present in every animal or life force  who wishes to create a good world. 

We live in a magical world where everything is so mystical. There are so many beautiful things in this world. This is our time to grasp and let that beauty sink in. 

Just look at the wonderful morning sun, as soon as you wake up. There's so much beauty in it and we take it all for granted. 

The Esg is present in almost every object of beautiful creation around. 

We miss out on so much that God has created to be so beautiful. Love is the greatest and the strongest feeling in the world that makes everything come alive. 

If we only had more time to focus on beautiful things there would be no room for darkness. 

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 227

So I just had a bad experience. I had spent a ton of money on my order for books. And they the company delivered all the wrong ones which I didn't want. What a shame. I just contacted their customer service and I wrote to them and they said they won't be refunding my money. But whatever. The customer service guy was very rude. Doesn't make sense. 

This is the problem. 

I'm trying to focus on the positive. I have to let it go. There's no point in getting angry over it and let that negativity rule my day. The world sucks. But the goodness within us can save our day. 

My next subject will be related to this. How to tackle negativity and not let it impact your day 

• Focus on self 
  • Focus on the esg within you 
  • Understand that this is sadly the nature of the world we live in and its not going to change. 
  • Do not underestimate yourself. 
  • Practice letting go and forgiveness 
  • The world is absolutely beautiful but some people make it a dark place. Do not focus on their actions. Don't let that ruin your mood. It's not your fault. These people are the problem. But nothing can be done about it. They can't be changed. You can't change a person in this world because you can't have control over them. 
  •  
Edited by Preety_India

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

There's no point in getting angry over it and let that negativity rule my day. The world sucks. But the goodness within us can save our day. 

You're right.

Expressing negative emotions doesn't do anything but dirty our inner world.

This World sucks.                (Beam me up Scotty)

There is goodness within us.

Encountering negativity after a blissful state can sometimes make the blissful state seem unreal. It's not. Goodness does exist.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Chapter 228

My next subject will be related to this. How to tackle negativity and not let it impact your day 

Focus on self 

Focus on the esg within you 

Understand that this is sadly the nature of the world we live in and its not going to change. 

Do not underestimate yourself. 

Practice letting go and forgiveness 

The world is absolutely beautiful but some people make it a dark place. Do not focus on their actions. Don't let that ruin your mood. It's not your fault. These people are the problem. But nothing can be done about it. They can't be changed. You can't change a person in this world because you can't have control over them. 

The other important point here is that 

There's no use of thinking bad about people who hurt. Let's say you met some obnoxious person on the bus or in traffic. You cannot wish bad on them or want them to suffer cause they hurt you in some way. Because that would make you sinful or a bad person. The best way to handle this is to pray that their bad intentions do not come true. That their actions for you do not come to fruition. 

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 229

I'm trying to let go off the negativity that has been piling up since years.

Now I'm trying to focus on the positive. 

I'm trying to activate my esg. And let it inspire me everyday in feeling fulfillment and staying positive and motivated and help me rid of depression. 

All of this makes perfect sense. 

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 230

As I've previously mentioned in the Swan chronicles, there is the Swan and the wolf. The character of wolf is needed to be as defensive as possible since I said how destructive forces in the world that create chaos in life and make everything impossible. 

But this defensive force can take care of it. 

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 231

April 10

There should be an awareness phase where you practice awareness exercises.. 

Also a phase of conscience where one can focus on what is wrong and what is right. 

Edited by Preety_India