Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Priti Health Journal

804 posts in this topic

On 4/10/2019 at 6:09 AM, Preety_India said:

Chapter 238

8 phases on the spiritual path 

Sequence Roller for spiritual practices. 

1. Awareness phase 
  2. Conscience phase 
  3. Esg phase 
  4. ISP phase
  5. Element phase
  6. Spiritual practices phase 
  7. Consumption phase 
  8. Outcome and Growth phase, order, beauty and equilibrium. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

15 hours ago, Preety_India said:

In spiritual practices phase I forgot to add prayer. 

Prayers are very positive and powerful. 

Also I forgot to add mantras. Specific mantras help calm the mind. 

Practices - Swan manual, meditation, contemplation,invocation (invoking a specific wish, emotion, intention), incantation, Restfulness exercise, fortress exercise, fountain potion exercise. Mantras, prayers. Spells and incantation, Chakra healing, tarot cards, reiki and rune crystals. 

Edited by Preety_India

Bought a set of tarot cards 

IMG_20190412_030650.jpg

IMG_20190412_024457.jpg

IMG_20190412_025821.jpg

IMG_20190412_025503.jpg

I love these tarot cards and I'm going to use for all kinds of situations. 

There should be a tarot card for everything. I will call them virtue cards. 

This is my first virtue tarot card. 

Conscience .png

My second card. This is about temperance. 

Chapter 241

Temperance tarot .png

Freedom .png

Awareness .png

Good morning .png

Breakfast.png

Now this is Jesus food. Lmao??

Dinner.png

Lunch.png

Cleaning.png

Ornamentation .png

Justice .png

Karma.png

Unsound .png

Altar.png

Temple.png

Wolf.png

Swan.png

Edited by Preety_India

On 4/9/2019 at 4:21 AM, Preety_India said:

Chapter 234

Spiritual elements are of 3 different types 

I. Energy or vibe 

2. Spirit. This is the strongest. It is like the eternal fountain. 

3. Emotion. 

Steps 

1. Connect to a higher entity or force for the spirit element. 
  2. Exercise emotion. Invoke emotion through positive visualization technique and basic imagination 
  3. Gather energy. Tapping into that energy field through imagination, thoughts, repetitive thoughts, focus, reducing distraction, emotion. Basically you keep building that energy.

On 4/9/2019 at 4:29 AM, Preety_India said:

Chapter 235

Throughout my journal pages or chapters I wrote how I should cultivate certain habits or qualities in order to achieve growth and positive outcome and happiness. But I was feeling empty all the time and I knew that I was missing something all along. But I just didn't know what it was. 

So I discovered the missing link today and I'm so glad I did because this finishes the missing part of the puzzle. 

And the missing link is 

"food" 

I was trying to get energy without food. 

You need spiritual food for spiritual energy and spiritual growth. 

There has to be a force or a constant source or food that is supplanting the growth process. 

Food--->energy - - - >action - - - >result or outcome

This food is either emotion, energy or vibe, or a spirit(force). 

Forget the spirit. 

You can spiritual food by working on your emotional health and on your energy levels. Energy levels associated with a quality. 

If you want to create the energy of positivity then start with positive thoughts and positive words. 

Negative thoughts, negative words, bad words, will create negative energy in the room. 

The first step has to be working on cultivating the food. The second step has to be work or energy that is having sufficient force or energy to put things into motion, put that energy into motion, for example if I feel sufficiently positive then I can try to do a simple task that will help rebuild my health. This way I have put the energy into work. The energy is getting consumed now so you gotta refill it whenever it's over or exhausted. And then you will see the outcome. The outcome is nothing but positive results in your life like better health, happiness, better mental state, goals achieved, progress. You will begin to thrive 

The food comprises of spiritual elements like energy, emotion and spirit 

Energy - focus, words, thoughts, prayers. 

Emotion - invoking a specific emotion. Positive visualization.. Strong imagination. 

Spirit - not possible. Maybe prayer. 

On 4/9/2019 at 4:58 AM, Preety_India said:

Chapter 236

April 10 

For my spiritual journey 

I have made a list of things which I need to cultivate. 

1. Forces - esg and isp. The inspiring forces of life. Basic forces of growth and protection. 

2. Practices - Swan manual, meditation, contemplation,invocation (invoking a specific wish, emotion, intention), incantation, Restfulness exercise, fortress exercise, fountain potion exercise. 

3. Spiritual food - energy, emotion and spirit. 

4. Action or work or Consumption - the energy is put into work. The energy is consumed. 

5. Phases - the awareness and the conscience phase. 

I need to be backpacking on my new journey. 

I'm glad that finally I have what I need. 

Finally I found a concrete structure for my spiritual pursuit in life. 

On 4/10/2019 at 6:09 AM, Preety_India said:

Chapter 238

8 phases on the spiritual path 

Sequence Roller for spiritual practices. 

1. Awareness phase 
  2. Conscience phase 
  3. Esg phase 
  4. ISP phase
  5. Element phase
  6. Spiritual practices phase 
  7. Consumption phase 
  8. Outcome and Growth phase, order, beauty and equilibrium. 

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Also I forgot to add prayers and  mantras. Specific mantras help calm the mind. 

Practices - Swan manual, meditation, contemplation,invocation (invoking a specific wish, emotion, intention), incantation, Restfulness exercise, fortress exercise, fountain potion exercise. Mantras, prayers. Spells and incantation, Chakra healing, tarot cards, reiki and rune crystals. 

Chapter 242

Edited by Preety_India

Beautiful altar cards.. 

Altar1.png

Altar2.png

Wiccan altar.png

Altar4.png

Altar5.png

Altar6.png

Altar7.png

Altar8.png

To my bf - I don't need to live by your judgement. Your demeaning of me is more than enough. 

I'm smart, wise, intelligent and a wonderful person. 

So I don't have to live by your judgement. I live by my wisdom. 

Spell cards. 

Night spell.png

People spell.png

Cleansing.png

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 245

Quoted. 

The Hidden Traps of Wicca

By Catherine Sanders

Pinterest

Email

Part of the Wicca and the OccultSeries

Why Teens Are Attracted to Wicca and the Occult

The Hidden Traps of Wicca

Series About:

Ages 13-18

SV-Art/iStock/Thinkstock

Before 16-year-old Rebecca lights candles on the small altar in her bedroom each night, she says her prayers: "Hail, fair Moon, ruler of the night, guard me and mine until the light. Hail fair Sun, ruler of the day, make the morn to light my way." On her altar are four porcelain chalices representing the elements — air, water, fire and earth. Each contains rose petals, semi-precious stones, melted candle wax and dried leaves. They rest on the corners of a five-pointed star. A frog symbolizing "spirit" and "life" sits on point five of the pentagram. Here, in front of her altar, Rebecca performs rituals and casts spells.

Rebecca is one of the growing number of teenage girls who practice Wicca. For the past half-century, this religion has been growing by leaps and bounds in Europe and North America. Drive to the mall and you'll see cars with bumper stickers declaring, "The goddess is alive. Magic is afoot!" Flip on the tube or go to the movies and you'll find witches portrayed as young, powerful and glamorous. From TV shows to movies, something is definitely "afoot" in American culture.

Wicca Goes Mainstream

For many reasons, including the positive attention they're getting in entertainment, paganism, goddess worship and witchcraft have a new crop of devoted followers. The book Teen Witch: Wicca for a New Generation has sold more copies for occult publisher Llewellyn than any other in its 95-year history. Also, the Christian-based Spiritual Counterfeits Project hotline in Berkeley, California, reports receiving more inquiries about Wicca in recent years than any other religion. The callers are nearly all teenage girls.

It's hard to deny that Wicca and other similar practices are exploding in popularity. Possibly you've experimented with these religions yourself. Or maybe you have friends who call themselves Wiccans. Whatever the reason for your curiosity, this article will help you discover the truth about Wicca, what its followers believe, why it's so appealing and how it's at odds with God's Word.

What Is Wicca?

Wicca is a complex religion that is often associated with witchcraft, occultism and neo-paganism. The way these words overlap can get confusing, so let's dive into the dictionary.

Wicca: From the Anglo-Saxon word wicce. It means to bend or shape nature to your service.

Witchcraft: The practice of magic or sorcery by anyone outside the religious mainstream of a society. This term is used in different ways in different times and places.1

Occultism: Belief in practices such as astrology, alchemy, divination and magic that are based on "hidden knowledge" about the universe and its mysterious forces. Occultists try to tap into this unseen knowledge to bring about whatever effects they desire.2

Neo-Paganism: The recent revival of ancient polytheistic European and Middle-Eastern religions. Neo-paganism is a loosely defined system of worshiping nature and the gods of nature.

These terms may seem as clear as mud. Since different people use them to mean different things, it can be hard to keep them straight. What's important to notice are the common themes of worshiping nature and using spiritual forces to get results. Most anyone who calls himself or herself a Wiccan, goddess worshiper or witch practices these things. Another important thing to remember is that Wicca is not the same as Satanism. In fact, most witches don't believe in Satan at all.

In addition, Wiccans live by one central rule called The Rede, which says, "Harm no one, do what you will." In other words, witches are free to do whatever seems right to them as long as they avoid harming others. A closely related rule is the Threefold Law, which instructs that "anything you do will come back to you three times over."

Other Wiccan Beliefs

Wiccans worship "the mother goddess" and her companion "the horned god." They say both of these deities manifest themselves in nature. For instance, Rebecca's prayer acknowledged the sun as the female goddess and the moon as the god. You may also have heard the goddess referred to as Mother Nature. Wiccans believe that the goddess is in everything — in rocks and in trees, the earth and the sky.

Sometimes, the goddess is represented by specific female deities such as the ancient Greek goddesses Artemis (the goddess of the wilderness) or Gaia (the goddess of the Earth), who was celebrated in the film Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. Some Wiccans even claim that the goddess is Mary, the mother of Jesus. The horned god is often represented by the lusty Greek god Pan or the Egyptian god of the dead, Osiris.

Most Wiccans celebrate eight holidays or "sabbats" centered on the solar cycles and "esbats" centered on the lunar cycles. These celebrations are supposedly times of heightened interaction between the natural and supernatural worlds.3

Magic and spell-casting are an integral part of Wicca. Wiccans say that spells are symbolic acts performed in an altered state of consciousness in order to cause a desired change. There are spells to overcome loneliness, to attract money, to bring inner power and to bind an enemy, among others. Witches acknowledge that spells can be used to do good or harm.

Wicca has no central book (like the Bible) that spells out its beliefs, so witches practice their religion in different ways. Some witches meet in groups called covens or circles, while others practice alone.4

Bewitched Teens

Why are movies, television and magazines so obsessed with Wicca and witchcraft? And why are teens, especially girls, so enthusiastic about picking up the trend? Here are a few factors that might help explain this phenomenon:

Girl Power: According to its own myths, Wicca began more than 35,000 years ago within earth's very first civilization. In this culture, women ruled. Life was peaceful and prosperous, and people worshiped nature and the goddess. The serene existence was supposedly shattered when male warriors invaded the nurturing female-led communities.5 Wiccans say that throughout history, they have been fighting to overcome the oppression of a male-ruled society. Today, Wiccans claim there is a goddess revival. They say women are reclaiming their power after living under male domination for too long. They call for women to usher in a new era of peace by throwing off the "shackles" of "male-dominated monotheistic religions" such as Christianity and follow the goddess again in all her forms. It's easy to see why this myth has huge feminist appeal.

Just Plain Power: The thought of being able to control spiritual forces sounds pretty good to many teens who otherwise might feel powerless. Wiccans boast that their religion gives even young witches a great deal of control. Also, the secrecy of rituals may provide a sense of power.6

Saving the Earth: Teens who have grown up hearing news about the rapid destruction of the environment are likely to feel compelled to do something to help stop it. Wicca seems to provide an opportunity to treat nature with great care and reverence.

Having It My Way: Wicca has no set rules or absolute standards. Think back to The Rede, which tells followers to "do what you will." In Wicca, each individual gets to decide on his or her own rules. As one Wiccan high priestess notes, "Within the circle there are no absolutes — no rights and wrongs."7 Since most teens don't believe in truth or absolute moral standards, Wicca can appear to be the perfect mix 'n' match religion.

Unfortunately, though these things may sound good, they're deceptions that lead followers down a path to destruction.

In Over My Head: A Former Wiccan Tells Her Story

Kathy was raised in the church but rejected its teaching in her teens. She lived in Salem, Mass., a place with a history of witchcraft and many practicing Wiccans. "I was always kind of artsy, different and non-conformist," she says, "Wicca attracted my interest because it appealed to those facets of my personality. It was certainly non-conformist, and I liked the mystery surrounding it." So Kathy found a Wiccan high priestess who took her under her wing and taught her how to be a witch. "She told me it was all white magic, and that's all I was interested in."

But after a few years, things turned sour. "The more I learned, the more things started to spiral downward, deeper and deeper into darkness and black magic. I became very good at what I was being taught. My teacher never acknowledged Satan but did say there was something called 'the abyss' that we should avoid."

For Kathy, however, that proved to be difficult. "One hot summer night I was lying awake in my bedroom when all of a sudden the room became very cold. I started to shiver and broke out into a cold sweat, although it was the height of summer. A cold wind blew in through my windows, startling me. Now I was terrified. I hugged my knees to my chest and gasped as a legion of what can only be described as black demons encircled my head, all laughing at me. I started screaming out my Wiccan spells to rebuke them, hoping they would disappear. That only made things worse. The laughter escalated with each spell I tried.

"Then all of a sudden I remembered my days in Sunday school as a child and the teachings of Jesus. I hadn't thought about that in a long time. In a loud voice I called upon Jesus Christ to rid the room of this dark presence. Instantly they were gone, and my bedroom was once again calm and warm. My life was never the same after that."

The next day on the way to school Kathy told herself, You have some serious personal inventory to do. She walked into a church that afternoon and has never looked back. Kathy is a Christian now and warns women who think Wicca is harmless. "A lot of women think that by practicing Wicca, worshiping this so-called goddess, that they are celebrating their womanhood. I am here to tell them there is a lot more to it than that. Lots of them haven't had the experiences I have. But they can and will if they stick with it. It's like the warning on a pack of cigarettes: 'Wicca is dangerous and could be hazardous to your health.'"

What Does God Think About Witchcraft?

Since you're reading this article, you're probably curious about how Wicca measures up to the Bible. Can you be a Christian and dabble in Wicca? What does God have to say about magic and the supernatural world? Keep reading!

The spiritual world is real, and so is Satan.

One thing Wiccans have right is that there is a supernatural world that interacts constantly with the world we see, touch and smell. Unfortunately, they believe it's okay for humans to interact with spirits and spiritual forces any way we choose. To the contrary, the apostle Paul writes that the spiritual realm is potentially dangerous. Therefore, we need to treat it the way God tells us to and be prepared for spiritual battles of good versus evil.

The Bible says:

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. (Ephesians 6:12-13)

Many Wiccans say that Wicca is harmless and nature-loving — that it has nothing to do with evil, Satanism and dark forces. But that is exactly what Satan wants them to believe! Intent on deceit, "Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light," says Paul. "It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness." Paul says that if they don't turn toward God and repent, "their end will be what their actions deserve" (2 Corinthians 11:14-15).

We should worship God, not His creation.

Wiccans are also right to care for and appreciate nature. But they go too far when they start worshiping it. Jesus tells His followers in the Gospel of Luke, "Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only" (Luke 4:8). Creation is merely a reflection of His glory and is not to be worshiped.

The Bible says:

For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.… They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator — who is forever praised. Amen. (Romans 1:21-23, 25)

Don't try to contact or control supernatural forces.

Magic and spells depend on what Wiccans call a psychic link. Psychic development can involve training in divination — the attempt to obtain information about the past, present or future by occult means or one's own psychic abilities.8 The Bible is very clear that divination and any other form of supernatural contact (other than prayer, of course!) is forbidden, since it relies on a supernatural power apart from God. In other words, there is no such thing as "white magic."

The Bible says:

Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord, and because of these detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you." (Deuteronomy 18:10-12)

Do not practice divination or sorcery. (Leviticus 19:26)

Jesus is the Source of real girl power.

Many Wiccans are critical of the church's view of women. They claim that Christianity does not empower women, whereas Wicca does. While it's true that some Christians have distorted God's Word and not honored women, the Bible says that men and women are equally important in the eyes of God.

Don’t be a slave to your crush

Crushed is a must-have for your pre-teen or teen daughter. This insightful book offers girl talk that explains the truth behind how girls feel about guys. It explains how God wants us to view ourselves and our relationships and shares how we can avoid getting crushed. rel="noopener noreferrer"

Buy your copy today!

The Bible says:

So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. (Genesis 1:27)

Because God places a high value on women as bearers of His image, Christianity honors women in a way that's unique. That's why women were often with Jesus during His ministry. And in John 4 we see Jesus treating a Samaritan woman with utmost respect, even though men weren't supposed to talk to women, and Samaritans were considered outcasts in Jewish society.

We don't need to make up our own rules.

In Wicca, each follower is told to do as she wills. Their only standard is that no one should do harm. In other words, there is no absolute truth. But this presents several problems. First, how can one be sure that no harm is being done? Is there any way to know all the consequences of an action? No! And aren't personal feelings a wishy-washy method of determining right and wrong? After all, Alex Sanders, a well-known Wiccan who died in the 1980s, wrote, "A thing is good for me until I feel it is not right for me." Another witch named Stewart Farrar elaborated, "The witch's own conscience must be the final arbiter."9 What if a witch one day feels that incest or murder is the right thing to do? Is there anything to stop him? Even though most Wiccans would say that these things are wrong, they have no firm basis for saying so.

Christianity, on the other hand, provides a powerful authority for denouncing racism, crime or any other moral wrong: God's holy character and His Word, the Bible.

The Bible says:

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

Wiccans do not believe in sin as Christians do. They see sin as an outdated, constraining concept. Therefore, they see no need for God. Wiccan high priestess Starhawk says, "We can now open new eyes and see there is nothing to be saved from, no struggle of life against the universe, no God outside the world, to be feared and obeyed."10 Through spiritual self-improvement, Wiccans hope to reach their equivalent of heaven, called the Summerland or the Land of Eternal Youth.

On the other hand, the Bible tells us that no amount of good work can earn us eternal life. Through Christ alone we are saved.

The Bible says:

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." ( Jesus in John 14:6)

It's Your Choice

God has made it clear that Wicca is dangerous and incompatible with Christianity. He made His creation for us to enjoy as a reflection of His character, but not to be worshiped instead of Him. Wicca may seem attractive, magical and different, but it does not give eternal life and a relationship with the God of the universe. If you choose Wicca, you cannot choose God as well, because He will not tolerate worship of anything but Himself. He is perfect and holy. Study God's Word and you will find that a life centered on the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who gave His life for us on the Cross is better than anything we could ever find here on earth.

Unless otherwise noted, all Scripture quotations in this publication are from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION® NIV Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 International Bible Society. All Rights Reserved.

Edited by Preety_India

April 12

Chapter 246

To understand the meaning of life, you shouldn't take it for granted. And for that you need to work really hard. 

The spiritual purpose of life is to live in love, live in light, live in God, reflect God through life, becoming like God, spreading the good and fighting evil, reducing suffering, and contributing to bigger causes that help people and the ecosystem survive and flourish, and to contribute to branches of science to make lives better and to understand the material world better, to create beauty and peace and set order for peace, to create love, and to fight toxicity, and fortifying the ecosystem against future trouble and to live happily ever after ie in  eternity and to ensure that every life has lived to its fullest potential before the last breath, that every moment of life/existence (the story of his life versus his body is alive, lives that perished  how many lives we're taken) (as long as the life is alive or existing ) or breath, that is every moment of an organism's life, every living moment, every living moment of an organism's life is lived in love, peace, happiness and fulfillment so they continue unhurt through eternity and meet with the maker or God. Therefore this life is a junction or a challenge to the liver to make it safely through and come over to eternity ready and prepared for its next journey. 

And so every moment of your life as long as you are breathing, has to be lived in peace, love, freedom, happiness and love and not suffering. 

It comes down to 7 spiritual entities. 

The soul, the spirit, and the life force and the heart and the mind and chi or energy. And the ego. 

The spirit resident in the heart. 

The spirit being the disposition. 

The soul is the carrier of the spirit. The soul is like an identity. The soul takes on the qualities of the person and attributes of the person. 

Life force is a generic term that puts life into a body. 

The heart being the center of emotions. The heart being attached to the soul. The mind and the energy. 

The soul leaves the body and turns to spirit. 

The body decomposes and turns to remains. The life force is gone. 

The chi accompanies the spirit. 

The spirit lingers into eternity. 

The mind dissociates and accompanies the spirit. The heart (ethereal) accompanies the spirit. 

The soul/spirit is surrounded by chi, heart and mind. These accompany the soul/spirit in the afterlife. The soul takes on attributes of the person. But when reincarnation happens, the soul is rejuvenated within another person but still carries attributes of the older identity, memories and incidents and trauma. And continues with another identity and attributes. However the spirit is like character of the person. It's like the quality of the soul. This spirit will determine the nature of the future person. The soul will gradually shed its old identity and take on aspects of the new ego but spirit will prevail. 

step0014.jpg

So there are 2 fundamental aspects here. Mass and ether. 

Mass being physical. Ether being ethereal or the spirit part. 

Every mass has a corresponding Ether. 

The Ether of brain is mind, the Ether of soul is the spirit. The Ether of the body is chi or energy. And the ether of heart is emotion and electromagnetic field. The ether of breath is life force. 

When the ether is in balance, there is metamorphosis of the mass. The mass varies with the quality of the ether. 

The ether of the spirit or soul is the conscience. 

Ether of God is awareness, love and justice. 

The hourglass is the perfect example. As above so below. The sand in the upper part of the hourglass gradually falls into the lower part. 

So whatever is below just made up of what was above. 

The Ether influences the physical aspect of what the Ether is associated with or attached to. 

twg024-2-600.jpg

Practices - Swan manual, meditation, contemplation,invocation (invoking a specific wish, emotion, intention), incantation, Restfulness exercise, fortress exercise, fountain potion exercise. Mantras, prayers. Spells and incantation, Chakra healing, tarot cards, reiki and rune crystals. Also I forgot to add prayers and  mantras. Specific mantras help calm the mind. Also cleansing or spiritual cleansing practice. 

And working on Ether or ethereal aspects like chi, emotion, thoughts, words, spells, mind or thought and conscience and awareness. 

Mass.png

Ether.png

Time .png

Soul.png

Chi .png

Life force .png

2yh9ip.jpg

2yh9ii.jpg

2yh9l7.jpg

2yhb9t.jpg

2yhba4.jpg

2yhbap.jpg

2yhbb0.jpg

2yhbbj.jpg

2yhbbz.jpg

2yhbcp.jpg

2yhbcy.jpg

2yhkx8.jpg

2yhkxw.jpg

2yhkyg.jpg

2yhkzc.jpg

2yhkyt.jpg

2yhkzs.jpg

2yhos5.jpg

2yhosr.jpg

2yhube.jpg

2yhuah.jpg

2yhuc4.jpg

2yhwx9.jpg

2yhwyd.jpg

2yhx5j.jpg

2yhx61.jpg

2yhx54.jpg

2yhz53.jpg

2yhz5u.jpg

2yhz6i.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 247

Narcissism in short 

• Constant one upmanship 
  • Trying to score brownie points 
  • Constant preaching attitude 
  • Condescending behavior 
  • Only words no action 
  • Constant attacking of another person's character
  • Constant drama
  • Jealousy and rivalry 
  • Persecution 
  • Delusional.... Blubber personality
  • Fake. Phony
  • Take on a martyr, crusader or warrior savior role 
  • Others are not deserving 
  • Slander 
  • Drum up support
  • They will support causes and people 
  • High affinity with children and victims
  • They want to be acknowledged for even the slightest good that they do. 
  • They are motivated by fame or title. 
  • They try to make a monster out of you. 
  • Any kindness they show to you should be a favor 

Narcissistic abuse. Often this form of abuse is never recognized and it almost dehumanizes another person's identity and character. Narcissists love to attack someone's self worth or self esteem to make themselves feel better and look better. 

Edited by Preety_India

Spiritual crisis 

Chapter 248

Tarot card titles. 

Dream

Nightmare 

Healing

Rejuvenation 

Reproduction 

Escape

Music

Entertainment 

Restfulness 

Peace 

Science 

Laws

Medicine 

Herbs 

Technology 

Innocence 

Bravery 

Strength 

Honor

Perseverance 

Hard work

Determination 

Kindness 

Equality

Compassion 

Narcissism 

Stupidity 

Joker

Wastefulness

Optimization

Coordination

Sequence 

Instructions

Empathy 

Order 

Respect 

Responsibility 

Resources 

Stamina

Stress

Duty

Fortitude 

Courage

Journey 

Crisis

Disaster 

Melancholy 

Self pity 

Will power 

Wishfulness

Soulmate

Romance 

Comrade

Companion

Leader

Maturity

Perversion 

Fear

Obsession 

Sabotage 

Provocateur 

Enemy 

Care

Jealousy 

Envy

Malice

Greed

Selfish 

Sin

Monster

Aversion 

Conspirator 

Benevolent

Malevolent

Pride

Shallow

Endurance 

Sympathy

Love

Influence 

Will

Perception 

Fight 

Barrier 

Problem 

Solution. 

Edited by Preety_India

How miserable is a person that needs greatness. Need nothing and live simply and simply live

Tarot card titles 

Chart /charter /planner 

Stimulation

Health 

Simulation 

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 249

Signs of a distinct mental illness

• Seeking attention for every little thing 
  • Competing for attention 
  • Victim playing 
  • They say that they are going to withdraw from a particular action or interaction but you find later that they do it again. 
  • They claim to inspire others. 
  • They have an excess need for others/everyone to care for them and they make it known through statements like, "hey I'm okay," "I'm doing good", "so glad people stand by me" although you don't see much signs of anyone reaching out to them. It's a trick of showing that they have support to get uninterested people to support them. 
  • They get preachy about morality and claim to be victim of bullying when no visible signs of them getting bullied were seen. 
  • They write very long exaggerated passages of how the world can be a better place only if the other person (the perceived perpetrator is no longer alive) how this person needs to be removed or subjected to mass scrutiny and possibly removal from the platform /neighborhood etc. Unless this happens they would not rest in peace. When such a perpetrator is removed, they go back to expressing guilt that they actually never meant to hurt, all they were trying to do was get rid of negativity but they meant no harm or vendetta and now they are glad that such a person is gone. Because they have benefited others in such a big way 
  • They constantly make exaggerated claims of how moral and "nice" they are by statements like "I've not been raised this way." "I do not participate in any negativity" "I want people to be safe" "I will continue on the journey of inspiring people" "whatever is going on is disturbing and negative" "let us all be reminded that life is short and how happiness can be destroyed but I won't let that happen. I swear not to be the victim" all the while playing the victim. 
  • They make a mountain out of a molehill. 
  • They drum up support against this perceived perpetrator with a missionary zeal to get rid of them at the same time trying to appear sweet and kind but going on with their victim playing Seeking people to give them attention and sympathy. 
  • They write little notes here and there on morality and behaviour. 
  • Their histrionics keep popping up randomly here and there and the final goal is that the "perceived perpetrator" gets secluded, ostracized, demonized and finally removed. 
  • Their claims of being hurt and damaged by another make you wonder if the end of the world is nearby. 
  • They always seek to be a part of a discussion about a vague topic and somehow steer all the attention from the subject of discussion directly to themselves. 
  • Their statements always begin with "I ...... I.... I..... I" because all that exists in the world is them and only them. 
  • Most of their elaborate stories of victimhood actually check out to be false or of a little significance in comparison to the storm they have raised. 
  • They never appear angry or in rage although they always carry a solemn expression of discontent and grumpiness like someone around them just died. 
  • They never appear content and the moment they see someone laughing and having fun, they feel greatly distressed since attention was taken away from their miserable existence. 
  • They can never see others being joyful and content. 
  • They appear while stating how victimized they feel. 
  • When attacked openly and asked for evidence of the so called attack, they back off claiming nobody is going to believe them. 
  • They engage in silly smear campaigns against this person by telling anyone who cares to listen how terribly they have suffered and how so and so person is a danger to society. 
  • They start arguments out of thin air. 
  • Once the person has been removed, they shift their attention to the next perceived perpetrator target. And the whole cycle of victimhood and crusader of justice starts again. 
Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 250

I feel inspired by the Bible.. 

I feel like there is so much to learn from it 

One thing is where it's written that we should worship God and not the creation. 

Trying to understand this. 

In my opinion it means that we should worship Ether rather than mass. Because Ether is the quality and is permanent whereas mass is the physical nature of things. So mass can always change but not ether. This is beautiful because Ether does not change whereas mass is subject to the environment. 

For example a woman so obsessed with the idea of having a child that she cannot bear the thought that she does not have a child. She sees another pregnant woman and makes a plan to snatch her baby. 

This is because the woman has been plagued by social illisons. She does not realize that a child will never bring happiness because she is worshipping the idea of having  a child but not focused on love itself. Once she has it, the novelty will wear off at some point. She is worshipping a very physical thing. 

We need to worship not the creation but the creator. 

People, objects, status, money, romance, relationships never bring lasting happiness. 

Because objects and people when we don't get them, create an intense craving and when we have them the novelty wears off. This is human nature. It also reflects the fickle nature of things and how things cannot make us happy. 

But ether represents quality and quality never gets old. Quality only builds stronger over time. 

So in the first example if the woman stopped focusing on acquiring a child but focused on loving a child or loving someone who needs love she is focusing on a quality and not an object. This quality can grow but the object will grow stale or stagnant. 

This shows that mass is limited and finite and vincible whereas ether is invincible, unlimited or infinite.. And ever growing. 

This is what the Bible meant. Worship the quality or the ether component. It did not mean worship a person. It means worshipping a quality. It means worshipping godliness and not God himself. Because that would be egotistical. It's like worshiping love rather than worshipping a person who you admire. Because anything, whether it's an object or a person it's all objects. So when you worship an object you become materialistic. When you worship a person it's idol worship. The Bible warns against idol worship. Because God wants us to worship the quality of God, the godliness, the love and the spirit and the innocence and the goodness. 

To be overly attached to an object or idea in the world is crazy and dysfunctional and destructive for the human mind. It's a worthless adventure. It is a trick played by the social construct that everything that you do not own is very important. Like the Bible says the gifts or rewards of this world are nothing. They are not significant, we make them look important. In reality it's nothing. It's not even worth fighting for or pitying oneself over. It's not like you are missing on something great. 

So when you are obsessed with something you do not have like money or a degree or a house or any idea like the idea of having a family or being a star is all just rubbish. It's all nothing great. Your obsession with it is just toxic to your mental health. Because to be truly happy you need nothing. You are trapped by your own obsessions. To be free from those obsessions will be so liberating. But at present you are trapped by social constructs and illusions that tell you that this this is what you need or your life is incomplete. 

Your spiritual and mental state is more important than anything else in the world. And all the social constructs screw your mental State. 

So when you leave these obsessions and cravings behind and stop fretting over them, you will experience not only peace but also begin to truly appreciate whatever you already have. You will be at peace with yourself and you will realize that your fretting is just in vain because the stuff that you crave so much is not even worth fighting for or crying for. All of that which you want is just fickle and transient. Even relationships. Because they do not last. You get emotionally worked up over relationships when these relationships are more work than happiness. Also these relationships do not last. They are fickle as a penny. 

The rewards of the kingdom of earth are not significant. The rewards of the kingdom of eternity are permanent and beautiful. And they are worth having. Because they bring peace and lasting joy and remove tension. They remove agitation and bring lasting fulfillment. 

Eat not what is satisfying. Eat that what is fulfilling. 

This life is no more important than how important we have made it out to be. 

The other thing is that this life is a cycle of samsara. The cycle of samsara is the cycle of eternal conflict that never stops. And you do not realize that you are trapped in this conflict. 

Imagine a circle in which you go round and round vertically and when you reach the top you fall within the circle due to gravity. And every time you think that you need to be back on the circle and hold it tight so that you won't fall again, you go back on it and once again you reach the top and fall again. This circle is just an illusion that tricks your mind into believing that you will not fall if you hold strong. But it's false. You will always fall because the circle is Designed for you to fall. The only time you will not fall is when you are outside the circle. 

The Bible mentions two kingdoms. It is nothing but 2 cycles. The cycle of samsara or life or eternal conflict. And the cycle of eternity. 

To be attached to this cycle or kingdom is foolishness. To work towards the rewards of the other cycle is really worth pursuing. 

Because this is the cycle of conflict. And that is the cycle of pure lasting fulfillment where conflict ceases. 

This is the cycle of instant gratification and that is the cycle of eternal gratification. When you have eternal gratification, it means you won't feel thirsty again. It is done. It is fulfilled. 

What God wants you to know is that you should not work hard for instant gratification because not only will it be a failure, but also a constant source of torment. It will only leave you constantly trapped in agitation. God wants you to honor, worship and pine for or work hard for eternal rewards which bring eternal gratification or fulfillment. This way your suffering ceases. 

Now you might wonder why to even live life if the only goal is eternity. 

There is a good reason. You would not appreciate light until you have been in the dark. You would not appreciate love if you haven't faced hate. You would never appreciate the good things without experiencing the bad things. You have to go through hell in order to find heaven and appreciate heaven. 

If you always lived in eternity then you might want to be back in an earthly existence and crave for it. But when you have an earthly existence beforehand or firsthand only then you begin to appreciate the gifts of eternity. You see the difference for yourself. 

What can you do to escape samsara. You cannot die. Because you have to live your whole life span in this earthly existence and at the same time this whole life is an opportunity to cultivate the gifts of eternity. Every moment is precious and every moment lost is a loss of the opportunity to cultivate those gifts. How to escape the traps of samsara. 

One way is to stop worshipping superficial things like money, beauty, relationships, etc etc all aspects of the material world 

And to be not anymore obsessed with these things. Or even be dejected when you don't get these things or don't have or when you lose them after having them. Stop being upset about not having them. 

Then you are free from the trap of samsara. 

Worship the qualities of eternity and godliness. Worship the Ether and the mass. Worship the ethereal [Ether like] aspects of everything. Like instead of craving for food, think about how you are already fulfilled by it. 

Worship not a relationship but the love that you have to give in the relationship. Focus on that. Instead of focusing on what you don't get in this relationship, focus on spending that moment with your partner happily. Often you are obsessed with things in a relationship, like, " you are always lazy". "you are always busy", "you don't give sex". "you are always falling sick", "you are not always funny", "we don't have enough money", "we don't enjoy like other couples" "we aren't active like other couples", "we don't have kids", "you didn't call me", "you didn't send me a gift on Valentines day", "you are not good enough"... So much bickering over things which are not going to change. Yet so little focus on being and creating happiness in this little moment that you get to spend with your partner which will never come back. But so much focus on what don't get out of the relationship, what you don't have, so much focus on what the person didn't do, on what is going to be the future of the relationship, what is lacking, so much focus on all the negative aspects of the relationship, yet so little appreciation for what that person already did and how much happiness this one moment can create. This is because you are only focused on the physical aspects of reality and not focused on the ethereal aspects of everything. 

Once you start focusing on the ethereal aspects of everything you Wil find true happiness and you will be happy, not overjoyed but just at peace and not agitated anymore.. 

The rewards of eternity are peace, love, happiness, joy, kindness, grace, acceptance, courage, truth, fairness, justice, intelligence, growth, goodness, empathy, compassion, respect, humility, perseverance, knowledge, aesthetics, godliness. 

When you start worshipping these qualities or ether like aspects, you start seeking them in your life and at the same time you abandon all physical things or physical rewards. This way you are free from the trap and more at peace. And you find lasting fulfillment. 

Focus on the means not the end. 

Do not focus on acquiring a plant but rather on growing a plant. 

Do not focus on acquiring a relationship but rather on creating happiness in the relationship. 

Do not focus on getting a bigger house but rather on how can you make this little room you have into a beautiful haven of peace. 

Do not focus on beauty or plastic surgery but on how to create beauty. Exercise, relax, get good sleep, eat healthy, you will automatically look beautiful. 

Instead of focusing on the objective focus on the positive means of getting this objective, on the ethereal aspects that lead to this objective 

Example

One mother is very fond of her intelligent son. In the future when he grows up into an adult, he doesn't do well in his college. She begins to hate him. She hates him so much that she won't talk to him because he has not fulfilled her objective of becoming a successful person. He feels depressed because of her lack of love and he feels deprived. Eventually he gives into addiction and loses whatever abilities he had. 

Another mother gives birth to a child with learning disabilities. But she showers the child with attention and love and nurtures him. The child learns important survival skills and gradually begins to make progress and by the time that he is older he has made enough progress and he can now a healthy confident successful life. She prepared him for life. 

Because the second mother focused on the ethereal aspects like nurturing and Growth rather than selfishly focusing on the final objective of success as the first mother. As a result the second mother created growth and balance and the first mother created destruction and degradation. 

Fairness

Love 

Peace, growth, grace, care, love, attention, focus, nourishment, nurturing, empathy, compassion, intelligence, humor, laughter, simplicity, justice, balance, happiness, kindness, embrace, comfort, relaxation, fortitude, dedication, devotion, gentleness, maturity, beauty, equilibrium, equality, benevolence, trust, hope, faith, loyalty, perseverance, hard work, 

Edited by Preety_India

Emotions are a part of a spiritual experience. They shouldn't be discredited or removed or dissolved or ignored or suppressed or repressed. They should be allowed to be experienced felt, released, and grow and strengthen.